• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Range Based on Omnipresence/Higher-Dimensional

Theoretical question: Bob affects an omnipresent being across the universe and time, he hits the being with a sword and affects all of them. Would he get uni+ range?

The second question is Bob absorbs a portion of an omnipresent higher dimensional being's power of it. Would he by extension get their range?

Last edited:
1. Bob would have Universal+ range, that's pretty obvious.

2. Not necessarily.

The first one looks like a solid Universal+ range feat.

But the second one, not quite.

That last question, I'm having trouble understanding, but you do get some sort of Interdimensional range at least perhaps.

Basically Bob absorbed a portion of this omnipresent higher dimensional being does his absorption get interdimensional range on a higher dimensional scale?

Basically Bob absorbed a portion of this omnipresent higher dimensional being does his absorption get interdimensional range on a higher dimensional scale?
He'd need inter-dimensional range to affect someone not in his current dimension. If that being is in his current dimension, then he may not need it, regardless of where they originate from.

I apologize if this seems like I'm asking the same question. I just want to be certain on this topic.

We know Bob absorbed this theoretical omnipresent Higher Dimensional being (let's just call this Higher-D entity "Zero" because saying "Higher Dimensional Omnipresent" gets tiring lol), but let's say as a result of that, Bob gained Zero's knowledge and power. Since he now possesses a part of its abilities, would we be able to assume that his range were further expanded to a higher dimensional level? As in, would he be capable of whatever the range Zero has?

Back