• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Today, we have a look at HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA He-Man music video.
I've been seeing many requests in the comment sections to my videos for this music video, but did not have the time to make a video about this meme until now because I was busy making videos about other memes that I personally wanted to explain. You guys wanted it? Now you have it! Here. We. Go!

The HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA Music Video is a music video where the eponymous character sings to a parody song, while empasising the the gay overtones of the show.

The HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA music video started off as as a parody of 4 Non Blondes' "What's Up?" and has evolved into a very well-known Internet meme found across social media and the World Wide Web.

But hey, that's the Internet for you, and on the Internet, memes are keeng! Thank you all so very much for watching! Make sure to subscribe so you can catch my next video and stay up-to-date on all your favorite memes. Who knows? You may learn about a meme you never knew about before. I'll catch you beautiful people next time!
Freak kitchen - Nobody´s laughing
It's not supposed to make you laugh, it's supposed to make you want to tear your eyes out.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Today, we have a look at HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA He-Man music video.
I've been seeing many requests in the comment sections to my videos for this music video, but did not have the time to make a video about this meme until now because I was busy making videos about other memes that I personally wanted to explain. You guys wanted it? Now you have it! Here. We. Go!

The HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA Music Video is a music video where the eponymous character sings to a parody song, while empasising the the gay overtones of the show.

The HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA music video started off as as a parody of 4 Non Blondes' "What's Up?" and has evolved into a very well-known Internet meme found across social media and the World Wide Web.

But hey, that's the Internet for you, and on the Internet, memes are keeng! Thank you all so very much for watching! Make sure to subscribe so you can catch my next video and stay up-to-date on all your favorite memes. Who knows? You may learn about a meme you never knew about before. I'll catch you beautiful people next time!
It's not supposed to make you laugh, it's supposed to make you want to tear your eyes out.
LOL you think we believe you?

If Behind the Meme was really with you you wouldn't even have sent that freaking message that shows Behind the Meme taking over your computer.

Bing Bong

Are we sure your intelligence should be Average on your profile? Think it should be much lower if you actually took that seriously.

Crabwhale said:
Are we sure your intelligence should be Average on your profile? Think it should be much lower if you actually took that seriously.
That's it!!!

Fire at will!!!

Cloverfield Battle Scene
Cloverfield Battle Scene

The military is shooting at Crabwhale.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
That's it!!!
Fire at will!!!

Cloverfield Battle Scene
Cloverfield Battle Scene

Great job, this isn't a Michael Bay movie, so it does jackshit.

And before you start another debate thread, don't. We have enough of those to last us several lifetimes.

WTF happened when I was gone

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
That's it!!!
Fire at will!!!

Cloverfield Battle Scene
Cloverfield Battle Scene

Great job, this isn't a Michael Bay movie, so it does jackshit.
And before you start another debate thread, don't. We have enough of those to last us several lifetimes.

Untitled presentation (13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back