• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was reffering to me

DOOM Eternal ― Official Gameplay Reveal
DOOM Eternal ― Official Gameplay Reveal

My erection is eternal.

D E D M A Y-M A Y

Off to the dimension of Behind of Meme you go.

Whose Behind the Meme, didn't Pyro talk about someone like that?

Seol404 said:
he's the guy that killed memes before pewdiepie's meme review, but he wasn't funny at all infact he was like watchmojo

Seol404 said:
A Dark Lord of the Normies that killed more memes than Pewds ever could.

Wait a minute...

How the **** are you still here?! I threw you in the Basement! Wait, no, what are you doing with that?! STOP IT!

>background struggle<

Seol404 said:
We know Gru's Plan killed the Behind the Meme because of the dislike Ratio of 5k likes to 21k dislikes, just 3 days ago they explained what happened

Hallooooooooooooooo Internet, and welcome to Behind the Meme.

Today, we have a look at HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA He-Man music video.

I've been seeing many requests in the comment sections to my videos for this music video, but did not have the time to make a video about this meme until now because I was busy making videos about other memes that I personally wanted to explain. You guys wanted it? Now you have it! Here. We. Go!

The HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA Music Video is a music video where the eponymous character sings to a parody song, while empasising the the gay overtones of the show.

The HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA music video started off as as a parody of 4 Non Blondes' "What's Up?" and has evolved into a very well-known Internet meme found across social media and the World Wide Web.

But hey, that's the Internet for you, and on the Internet, memes are keeng! Thank you all so very much for watching! Make sure to subscribe so you can catch my next video and stay up-to-date on all your favorite memes. Who knows? You may learn about a meme you never knew about before. I'll catch you beautiful people next time!

Crabwhale said:
Today, we have a look at HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA He-Man music video.
I've been seeing many requests in the comment sections to my videos for this music video, but did not have the time to make a video about this meme until now because I was busy making videos about other memes that I personally wanted to explain. You guys wanted it? Now you have it! Here. We. Go!

The HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA Music Video is a music video where the eponymous character sings to a parody song, while empasising the the gay overtones of the show.

The HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA music video started off as as a parody of 4 Non Blondes' "What's Up?" and has evolved into a very well-known Internet meme found across social media and the World Wide Web.

But hey, that's the Internet for you, and on the Internet, memes are keeng! Thank you all so very much for watching! Make sure to subscribe so you can catch my next video and stay up-to-date on all your favorite memes. Who knows? You may learn about a meme you never knew about before. I'll catch you beautiful people next time!
Freak kitchen - Nobody´s laughing
Freak kitchen - Nobody´s laughing

I threw BtM into the Basement...again.

Should keep him locked for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back