• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no to both of those lame statements. I've lived long enough to see that my flames extinguish yours and make yours look weak. Yours could only make a smore and i shall laugh at your expense. Before you make that "You're just a target." excuse, just know that i'm at least intelligent enough to take opinions.

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, no to both of those lame statements. I've lived long enough to see that my flames extinguish yours and make yours look weak. Yours could only make a smore and i shall laugh at your expense. Before you make that "You're just a target." excuse, just know that i'm at least intelligent enough to take opinions.
Uh, no, I can go into greater forms and thus my flames surpass yours.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Uses a big and well-justified argument

Dark says that

Wat?

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Uses a big and well-justified argument
Dark says that

Wat?
Uh, my argument was that I could power up further and my God mode is the size of the Novaverse, so, yeah.

Size isn't that much of a difference, even considering characters way smaller were able to bust it. Also, power up? This isn't Dragon Ball, pal.

Papyrus2345 said:
Spongebob is dead
SpongeBob 0.0000000000000000000000000001 plank time units challenging HOSTLESS to a fight
Wrong. It's Spengbab below the concept of plank time units challenging thou to a fight.

Christian Higdon said:
Papyrus2345 said:
Spongebob is dead
SpongeBob 0.0000000000000000000000000001 plank time units challenging HOSTLESS to a fight
Wrong. It's Spengbab below the concept of plank time units challenging thou to a fight.
SkodwardeTrue1
HOSTLESS after getting teamworked by the Skodwarde Squad.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Papyrus2345 said:
Spongebob is dead
SkodwardeTrue1
HOSTLESS would make salad out of all of them and sell it.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Papyrus2345 said:
Spongebob is dead
SkodwardeTrue1
HOSTLESS would make salad out of all of them and sell it.
SkodwardeTrue1

Yeah, no.

Skod would die, Morbid Pat would die, Speng would get scrubbed, and Moar would get it all to the heart.

If we want to debate this, make it a thread.

Christian Higdon said:
The only time i can disagree but call it close.
Not likely. CHEGAOD is the one that will be sufficiently powerful to ravage all of JBW, and HOSTLESS just cannot be stronger than that.

HOSTLESS could ravage all of FANDOM, and he even owned it once.

Domination
HOSTLESS after dominating FANDOM

Though, i agree, base form dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back