• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random Encounters (Resident Enis) AP Bump

So, a while ago I was looking at Resident Enis again cause I was bored and wanted to try and find a matchup, and I remembered that he should compare to Mark who was unharmed by being right next to a grenade.

I managed to find a supposed shoe size for Mark from wikifeet and am using an average kitchen floor tile size (12x12 inches) as reference since it appears accurate for the gathered shoe size. After Mark starts actually running it takes roughly 7/24 seconds to run 19.971 inches. He then has another 5/30 seconds before the grenade explodes, but for simplicity's sake, we'll say he moves the same distance again. I think it's supposed to be an Mk 2 Grenade, but it's hard to tell. Just going to use that.
So, Mark's roughly 2.092 meters away when the grenade explodes. Using our Explosion Yield Calculations...

A = 275016.9188
I = 1.891e10 Joules (1.85 oz of Tnt)
E = 1.2857e−6 Tons of TNT (5379.37 Joules)

So Mark was unharmed by this blast and Enis was capable of harming Mark twice by seemingly casually smacking him with a metal chair twice.

Enis should also have non-combat applicable Necromancy since he was trying to resurrect Mark and Bird’s dead friend[/vsbattles]

Last edited:
Back