• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Randall Edison vs Whyr Nauth, because the canon fight was shit

Whyr actually has some new stuff in this key since that fight and I realized I made multiple stupid mistakes in that fight so I'm not so sure about that.

I mean stupid mistakes really translate into in character for PCs IMO, and Whyr and Randall are both very resistance heavy. Couple that with Randall's precog and Information Analysis, and this goes inconclusive 9/10 of the time and to Whyr that last 10%

Whyr resists information analysis now and has his own. This means that he now knows what would work against Randall which makes any mistakes I made during the RP irrelevant.

Beings with an Ultimate Skill can't be analysed but those who don't have one and if someone manages to still analyze them they can give off false information.

Well unless a conclusion is reached I'm only planning to give information.

Whyr has complete control over light and heat so could he slowly cripple Randall that way?

It should at least be able to take away its effectiveness and capability of actually harming Whyr.

Ok so Whyr could activate thought acceleration, stop time and then just use death manipulation on Randall.

Also, it got restricted, so the only thing it works with now is Hypnosis, which isn't long enough lasting for incap.

Back