• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow dash fights an annoying rainbow (2-0-0)

What does either character start with?
For the freaking rainbow, it depends. When you fight her as a boss, she summons little rainbows that do a lot of damage. If you are playing her mini game, she shoots out lasers and later shoot out eyeballs. And if you keep losing, she will shoot out little lasers from both her eyes surrounding the player.
as for rainbow dash, she seems to fly up to her apponents and physically attack them.

I also forgot to mention that if you don’t defeat her within a certain time limit, she will use her rainbow cannon, which is an instant game over

For the freaking rainbow, it depends. When you fight her as a boss, she summons little rainbows that do a lot of damage. If you are playing her mini game, she shoots out lasers and later shoot out eyeballs. And if you keep losing, she will shoot out little lasers from both her eyes surrounding the player.
as for rainbow dash, she seems to fly up to her apponents and physically attack them.
Not when she has the Magic of Friendship. You know? Stuff like the beam you kept mentioning? If she has it she's going to use it.

Not when she has the Magic of Friendship. You know? Stuff like the beam you kept mentioning? If she has it she's going to use it.
I’m pretty sure the rainbow chest gives her all those abilities, I don’t think she will use them though

I’m pretty sure the rainbow chest gives her all those abilities, I don’t think she will use them though
So, wait, because you don't think she won't use them, that means she won't? When she literally uses nothing but hax whenever she uses the MoF? Either you prove she won't or her wincon is valid.
The rainbow could likely summon to many little rainbows and overwhelm Dash.
Passive shield nopes and Dash bfrs or petrifies.

So, wait, because you don't think she won't use them, that means she won't? When she literally uses nothing but hax whenever she uses the MoF? Either you prove she won't or her wincon is valid.
Well, because of how annoying the rainbow is, she would most likely attack it physically

Back