• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raimi Films Spider-Man Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those bombs look at least Room Level to me. Don't know if the disintegration would push that higher though.

We probably need some form of calculation in order to make certain.

I was tired when I made this, and accidentally put it in the wrong thread.

Seems very iffy,

The first bomb (that turned those people into skeletons) didn't seem to explode, just release a heat wave of some kind.While the one that hit Spiderman exploded (throwing through a wall would give a good result though).

And Venom was supposed to be stronger than Spiderman and Harry so him being vaporized by the bombs that 2 characters inferion to him were able to survive seems like PIS.

@Gwynbleiddd Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. I suppose that this cannot be used then.

Gwynbleiddd said:
And Venom was supposed to be stronger than Spiderman and Harry so him being vaporized by the bombs that 2 characters inferion to him were able to survive seems like PIS.
The bomb was dragged inside the symbiote along with Eddie before it went off, and vapourised the symbiote from the inside out if that changes anything,

And it still vapourised Brock, as he hadn't finished merging with the symbiote to become venom again at that point.

I think that Gwynbleiddd settled this issue.

The bomb exploded and vapourised both Harry and the Symbiote when they were unmerged. Surely the necessary energy to vapourise a human and an extra undefined amount mass would be beyond Wall level

Edit: Eddy, not Harry

That is true. I think that somebody calculated the value for vaporising an average human in a blog post somewhere.

Okay. I think that an upgrade may be in order then.

I suppose so. Although you should probably link to the vaporisation calculation during the revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back