• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the exact AP of it? Because depending of it Raikou could figth it and at worst just use her NP, and it isn't a first move rigth?

What's the exact AP of it? Because depending of it Raikou could figth it and at worst just use her NP, and it isn't a first move rigth?
Can one shot constructs with 851 Gigatons Durability. And he uses it if Black Asta isn't enough to defeat the opponent.

It won't take that long for him to use it either. Also Asta still one-shots her until she uses her clones of (name is too long)

Nevermind, she's 26 Gigatons I think

Asta would still have a really decent 3× advantage tho
I mean, currently even servants with Rank D Strength are 26 GT and she is Rank A, and Mystery Killer passively buff her against mystery beings to the point that even to others Rank A she is strong, so I don't think there is really much difference in AP.

scan for that?
It's like a basic skill of servant to? We litteraly see it in each GW. They litteraly can sense the strengh of other people and can sense the danger of their weapon (litteraly why people find EA or excalibur dangerous at sight or how musashi knew that rider raikou was stronger than her just by seing her)

They litteraly can sense the strengh of other people and can sense the danger of their weapon
be more specific
might want to add energy sense to the servant physiology then
Raikou is good at analysis the strength of thing
you made it sound like raikou had a feat showing it or info manip is all,
if asta pulls out black divider does it release a overwhelming aura?

Btw it wasn't mentionned but raikou mystic slayer should work against black asta (since he's basically magic). It will probably greatly shorten the gap in physical stats. In normal form, none of his swords can really deal with the aoe of mana burst lightning either

Btw it wasn't mentionned but raikou mystic slayer should work against black asta (since he's basically magic). It will probably greatly shorten the gap in physical stats. In normal form, none of his swords can really deal with the aoe of mana burst lightning either
Right, i forgot about Raikou mystery killer

As for Mana Burst Lightning, i doubt the AoE would be that massive as Salter Mana Burst with it's ultra massive AoE

Right, i forgot about Raikou mystery killer

As for Mana Burst Lightning, i doubt the AoE would be that massive as Salter Mana Burst with it's ultra massive AoE
Her profile says hundred of meters range, and the aoe shouldn't be too different, simply surrounding asta is more than enough too

Asta is everything BUT magic

Her profile says hundred of meters range, and the aoe shouldn't be too different, simply surrounding asta is more than enough too
Range and AoE are two different things though, and just having an AoE surrounding Asta won't enough as Asta can actually deflect attacks that have kilometers AoE

Asta is everything BUT magic
"Anti Magic 「反アンチ魔法 Anchi Mahō」 is an energy that is capable of nullifying other forms of magic. Black asta basivally fill his body with it
Range and AoE are two different things though, and just having an AoE surrounding Asta won't enough as Asta can actually deflect attacks that have kilometers AoE
In mana burst case, it does, and you didn't show him deflecting the attack. I don't really see how he could since he mus reflect it with his sword either

Anyway, i'm voting Raikou for now, the sheer amount of stats amps she had (mana burst and anti-mystery gimmick) can be a troublesome, her NP that sit in small country level can overpower Black Divider, and the skill gap between Asta and Raikou so even if Asta can mimic Raikou battle style, his skill can't matched Raikou skill

I give Raikou win 7/10

Yeah this. It's probably something like 6/10 if asta doesn't transform and 8/10 if he does, so I would give it to raikou

"Anti Magic 「反アンチ魔法 Anchi Mahō」 is an energy that is capable of nullifying other forms of magic. Black asta basivally fill his body with it
"Mystery Killer: Raikou was known as the greatest "Mystery Killer" of her era, slaying countless monsters, demons, apparitions, and laying waste to the bastions of the supernatural in the name of defending Kyoto. As a result, she gains bonuses to her parameters when facing those who utilize magical techniques or wield magical equipment"

Asta doesn't magic at all. And I don't see anything implying Anti-Magic would be included in it.
In mana burst case, it does.
If you have a scan, sure. but even then, Asta has his passive powernull and, if it's necessary, Demon Destroyer to deal with Mana Burst.
he could since he mus reflect it with his sword either
I don't get that part.

"Mystery Killer: Raikou was known as the greatest "Mystery Killer" of her era, slaying countless monsters, demons, apparitions, and laying waste to the bastions of the supernatural in the name of defending Kyoto. As a result, she gains bonuses to her parameters when facing those who utilize magical techniques or wield magical equipment"

Asta doesn't magic at all. And I don't see anything implying Anti-Magic would be included in it.
Anti magic is litterally called magic in its description
If you have a scan, sure. but even then, Asta has his passive powernull and, if it's necessary, Demon Destroyer to deal with Mana Burst.
Gonna search the scan in 10~20 minutes, busy right now. What does he null exactly? And does he need to be transformed or something?
I don't get that part.
I'm saying that it wouldn't make sense for asta to be able to deflect ape magic considering how his ability works

I'm voting Asta.

He too has amps in power and speed and more than likely has the advantage in the latter (because of Luck), and can amp himself again by using more Anti-Magic (granted it's a double edge sword). He also has precog so even if she somehow ends up faster than him, it shouldn't be a problem.

Black Divider would deal with everything she throws at him except her final blow, if she can hit him with it since I still don't know what this blow looks like.

I'm also not very convinced on Raikou using NP right when Asta uses BD

seeing the giant sword being pulled out she might mistake it for a np and use hers. i dont think shes not using her np this fight

Anti magic is litterally called magic in its description
The whole gimmick of Asta is that he doesn't have Magic. The manga has like a hundred of statements about Asta not using magic.
Gonna search the scan in 10~20 minutes, busy right now. What does he null exactly? And does he need to be transformed or something?
He nulls everything that's Magic based.
I'm saying that it wouldn't make sense for asta to be able to deflect ape magic considering how his ability works
Now, I get it. So no he won't be able to deflect that, only the lightning.

He should still be able to nullify part of it with Anti-Magic tho.

The whole gimmick of Asta is that he doesn't have Magic. The manga has like a hundred of statements about Asta not using magic.
Like I said, it wouldn't work against base asta, but black asta is filled with anti magic, which is actually a kind of magic according to materials
He nulls everything that's Magic based.
But it's on black asta, not regular asta (according to his profile). Raikou should be able to fight black asta physically (especially with the buff) and her np should work
He should still be able to nullify part of it with Anti-Magic tho.
Yep

Like I said, it wouldn't work against base asta, but black asta is filled with anti magic, which is actually a kind of magic according to materials
Even Black Asta. AM is the power of his devil but even the devil doesn't have magic
But it's on black asta, not regular asta (according to his profile). Raikou should be able to fight black asta physically (especially with the buff) and her np should work
"Anti-Magic Swords: Anti-Magic (Asta uses swords that are imbued of the mysterious Anti-Magic energy, each of them having different shape and abilities. With those swords, he can easily cut through any magic attribute with incredible ease regardless of the shape of the spell [...] Anyone taking a clean hit from those swords will be unable to use magic for a variable period of time. The more Anti-Magic Asta uses, the more potent his nullification becomes)"

The only thing exclusive to Black Asta is the passive Anti-Magic

Again, anti magic is litterally called magic, either he didn't have magic before or he doesn't have magical energy. Also I'm pretty sure raikou is supposed to be buffed against demons

"The declaration that she was the strongest Mystery Slayer of the Heian period becoming a Skill. It is particularly effective as Anti-Mystery"
Mystery=pretty much anything supernatural
"Anti-Magic Swords: Anti-Magic (Asta uses swords that are imbued of the mysterious Anti-Magic energy, each of them having different shape and abilities. With those swords, he can easily cut through any magic attribute with incredible ease regardless of the shape of the spell [...] Anyone taking a clean hit from those swords will be unable to use magic for a variable period of time. The more Anti-Magic Asta uses, the more potent his nullification becomes)"

The only thing exclusive to Black Asta is the passive Anti-Magic
Yeah, I meant they his body only nulls as black asta, of course the sword does

Again, anti magic is litterally called magic, either he didn't have magic before or he doesn't have magical energy. Also I'm pretty sure raikou is supposed to be buffed against demons
If you're taking what the profile says, which is clearly a wording issue, over what the source material says, I don't know what to say.

Not only in Black Clover, you can't use magic without MP, making the use of Anti-Magic impossible if it actually was magic, the characters literally says it's not magic.

If you're taking what the profile says, which is clearly a wording issue, over what the source material says, I don't know what to say.

Not only in Black Clover, you can't use magic without MP, making the use of Anti-Magic impossible if it actually was magic, the characters literally says it's not magic.
It was from the wikia but you're right, the source doesn't say anything about it being magic. Sorry

Anyway with mystery slayer working because demon I think they're pretty close without their ultimate, maybe with a slight advantage to asta once transformed (thanks to negating mana burst) and raikou before (although he massively outstat her, she massively outskill him and has mana burst lightning), but raikou np is waaay better than anything asta has and basically an instant win button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back