• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden (MGR:R) versus Deadpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait

how does raiden get killed bby deadpool?

he incapacitates deadpool for a few days..even if that doesn't count as a victory by the time deadpool gets back raiden is already fully charged again and the process just repeats infinitely.

he would just be an eternal nuisance for Raiden. he'd never be able to really kill him.

Depends on how long Deadpool stays incap for. And because Raiden would want to finish off the fight he would eventually run out of fuel and allow Deadpool to kill him.

However if Deadpool gets incapped and the time it takes to wake back up is 24 hours than Raiden stomps.

"Win by BFR, death, or knockout."

It's not to the death.

And with that being the case, there's nothing stopping Raiden from implementing his superior speed, strength, DC, durability, skill, and training to quickly put Deadpool down consistently, find out the trick to his Regenerationn, and separate his body parts so that he's effectively dealt with for whatever length of time is necessary.

Also, if it matters, Armstrong is listed as having Regenerationn because, if you remember the boss fight, he can heal himself. It's not always active, remember? I'm admittedly iffy on his Muramasa universally cancelling healing factors, but again, that's not necessary in this instance so why bother arguing it?

TL,DR: Deadpool's memes end here.

Judgment-Cut said:
Depends on how long Deadpool stays incap for. And because Raiden would want to finish off the fight he would eventually run out of fuel and allow Deadpool to kill him.
However if Deadpool gets incapped and the time it takes to wake back up is 24 hours than Raiden stomps.
that would rely on Raiden being a complete idiot though

also deadpool is immortal but his healing fdactor does take time to heal from really bad injuries.if his head gets really messed up in particular.

in suicide kings, which is one such example where his head was destroyed, from what i recall he needed a full day to regenerate it and regain consciousness. simiularly, when he fought hulk, hulk smashed his head and he was out of commission for a few days too.

raiden could split deadpool's whole body in a million micro-pieces. he'd need more than a few days to come back from that. at which point Raiden has already long since left and recharged, and is probably busy doing something else.

Okay...

I think Raiden would win by knock-out, ya know? He is a looot stronger...and a lot more handsome. Raiden has no molecular feats, and he would would just keep on swiping Deadpool's remains until every atom dissapears, i guess.

If Deadpool follows the rules of comic books, of course.

ThePerpetual said:
"Win by BFR, death, or knockout."
It's not to the death.

And with that being the case, there's nothing stopping Raiden from implementing his superior speed, strength, DC, durability, skill, and training to quickly put Deadpool down consistently, find out the trick to his Regenerationn, and separate his body parts so that he's effectively dealt with for whatever length of time is necessary.

Also, if it matters, Armstrong is listed as having Regenerationn because, if you remember the boss fight, he can heal himself. It's not always active, remember? I'm admittedly iffy on his Muramasa universally cancelling healing factors, but again, that's not necessary in this instance so why bother arguing it?

TL,DR: Deadpool's memes end here.
This.

Coming back to this, I agree.

Nothing stopping Raiden from running to Deadpool at speeds he can't react to, and then turning him into confetti.

Raiden wins via knockout but to the death my boy Deadpool got this

This isn't to the death. Therefore, an inability to die dosen't do anything for Deadpool.

Here is how it goes down.

Raiden stabs him in the chest and he is fine.

Raiden stabs him through the heart. He is fine.

Raiden stabs him in the skull. A few seconds, and he is fine.

Raiden slices him through the waist, and he reattatches his body, and is fine.

Raiden beheads him, he picks up the head, puts it back on, and is fine.

Raiden slices him to confetti and walks away.

An hour and a half later, Deadpool is still fine, but Raiden has allready won.

not an hour mind you

deadpool has needed full days to recover from severe head injuries before

if raiden turns him into confetti i'm pretty sure he'd be out of comission for several days.

I don't entirely know, but I don't think deadpool's healing speed is at all consistent.

It could be a minute, it could be an hour, or it could be days or weeks. It depends on when Deadpool is next needed, for the story, and as long as it happens "off-camera" he can heal as fast as he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back