• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raiden (MGR:R) versus Deadpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notadeadguy said:
Deadpool heal's way faster and therefore can't be harmed by Raide
Yes, he can be harmed. Deadpool's durability and destructive capability is far lower than Raiden's. And plus, the Murasama is mean to deal with Regenerationn.

Plus, Raiden can literally throw him into space with his strength.

Speed doesn't really matter. In the end. Raiden will just try to kill him. And since that won't work. Deadpool will probably outlast Raiden.

"Speed doesn't really matter"

Good joke. Raiden will kill Deadpool before Deadpool can do anything.

Deadpool can't die. That's the thing. Even after his healing factor is negated he can literally comeback to life even from having his whole gpbody blown apart or chopped to bits.

Deadpool can't die. And no one can predict him. Plus if you added his teleport belt I bet he could even snatch his sword.

Notadeadguy said:
Deadpool can't die. And no one can predict him. Plus if you added his teleport belt I bet he could even snatch his sword.
-And then Raiden would effortlessly snatch it back.

Deadpool can die, in fact, him dying isn't needed. And it doesn't matter if Raiden can't predict him, (Which I believe he could) He could still kill him really easily.

Deadpool is unpredictable. No one can predict him. Not even himself.

Also if Deadpopol Snatched his sword he would just stab Raiden.

Notadeadguy said:
Deadpool is unpredictable. No one can predict him. Not even himself.
Also if Deadpopol Snatched his sword he would just stab Raiden.
It doesn't matter. Raiden can still effortlessly kill him.

You know how faster Jack is than him, right? He would effortlessly dodge that.

So basically you're saying that even though Raiden would turn Deadpool into a pile of human sushi, Deadpool wins because he's a living pile if human sushi?

You're giving his regen too much credit. It doesn't work that quickly btw. Regardless, Raiden is still a far superior fighter.

Raiden is massively faster and stronger

he won't be able to trully kill deadpool sure, not because of healing factor alone but because deadpool is "cursed" with life. he can't actually die.

however all Raiden has to do is cut deadpool into tiny pieces then immediately chuck the pieces really far. it'll take a long time for deadpool to come back together so that should count as a win.

Raiden wins if this fight ends via Incap. However if this is a fight to the death Deadpool kills Raiden I am afraid.

With Wolverine there was a way to stop his healing factor there is none of that with Deadpool that I am aware of. Deadpool gets his ass kicked by Raiden untill he wears out and Deadpool goes for the kill.

Also Murasama does not have healing factor nullification. Its just able to cut through a lot of surfaces. However due to Deadpoops healing factor being near infinite Raiden cannot kill him.

Judgment-Cut said:
Raiden wins if this fight ends via Incap. However if this is a fight to the death Deadpool kills Raiden I am afraid.
With Wolverine there was a way to stop his healing factor there is none of that with Deadpool that I am aware of. Deadpool gets his ass kicked by Raiden untill he wears out and Deadpool goes for the kill.

Also Murasama does not have healing factor nullification. Its just able to cut through a lot of surfaces. However due to Deadpoops healing factor being near infinite Raiden cannot kill him.
Yes, it does nullify healing factors.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:

Where did you get that notion from? The HF blade is able of slicing through almost anything but it does not negate healing factors at all. If so back your claim up.

Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:

Where did you get that notion from? The HF blade is able of slicing through almost anything but it does not negate healing factors at all. If so back your claim up.
It clearly negated Armstrong's healing factor.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:

Armstrong has no healing factor. The only reason why Raiden could stab him was because he managed to pierce his body before his nanomachines could react to the physical trauma.

If Armstrong did have healing factor his arm would of grown back when Sam cut it. Armstrong needed to pick his arm back up for it to re attach onto his body again.

Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:

Armstrong has no healing factor. The only reason why Raiden could stab him was because he managed to pierce his body before his nanomachines could react to the physical trauma.
If Armstrong did have healing factor his arm would of grown back when Sam cut it. Armstrong needed to pick his arm back up for it to re attach onto his body again.
I don't remember Armstrong not having Regenerationn.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:

Armstrongs abillity was to harden his skin before any weapons went into contact with them. Raiden cut before Armstrong could harden a specific part of his body. He has no Regenerationn.

Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:

Armstrongs abillity was to harden his skin before any weapons went into contact with them. Raiden cut before Armstrong could harden a specific part of his body. He has no Regenerationn.
Then why does it list him having Regen?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:

Its a mistake then. Just tell the mods aand they can edit it back.

Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:

I'll edit it back, then.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Judgment-Cut said:

I'll edit it back, then.
Yeah thats better. Raiden stomps Deadpool if the fight ends in incap.

If the fights to the death Raiden loses unfortunatley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back