• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rai vs Yhwach (6-B versions)

Battle between characters with strong abilities (Hey thats a similarity xD)

Rai vs Ywhach

Ywhach threatens the existence of all Tigeroids and wishes to become their new king. Rai obviously isnt gonna allow that without a fight and challenges him, which of course Ywhach accepts.

Speed is Equalized

Ywhach gets Almighty but he doesnt get Aushwhalen (unless its required)

Both start out in base

Rai votes- 1

Ywhach votes- 1
Rai Transformed
Strongest Tigeroid!

00000YhwachAlmighty
Ruler of Futures!

Inconclusive-

Who wins???

I think Rai has the edge in this fight. He has precog, like yhwach, so he can see what he'll do, and he can time travel. So there's that.

Yhwach wins for me. Rai is way too hax for Yhwach from what I know. Yhwach cannot be killed though. So this battle would go on until Rai runs out of power and Yhwach kills him

Then it just becomes a matter of if the almighty could change the future so that Rai cannot time travel back in time

But as mentioned Rai has precog so he'd know what Ywhach would do with the Almighty

Rai could also always use Tai Chi Bonga to seal Ywhach away or use Tai Chi Dan which will break the powers and effects of Ywhach's hax

Rai could also possibly win by using:

Tai Chi Djin, Disapeer (Existence Erasure)

Tai Chi Mung, Dream which can make all dreams become reality and even create pocket dimensions

Tai Chi So, Sweep which is basically BFR

Tai Chi Hwan, Illusion to create Illusions (tho if Ywhach turns Almighty on fast enough this wont be an option for Rai anymore)

Also note that Rai can also combine Tai Chi Characters into new ones to make even more better abilities.

Most of those are useless against the almighty. However hax negation is a big one. Maybe Yhwach could see it coming and change the future to one where he doesn't lose his powers.

There are two scenarios that I see

1- Yhwach uses almighty at the start, negates all abilities and kills Rai after he attempts to Erase him and negate his hax (Rai's hax would be negated first)

2- Yhwach using brute force to start the match and realizes he won't win. He uses almighty but is already in the Tai Chi Hwan. Then Rai ends up erasing him or negating the almighty. Yhwach can still use Sankt Altar though, so he could still steal Rai's power

Wait how does this:

Unknown, likely Universe level (Likely became the Tai Chi King, which gives the user the Ultimate Power to rule and balance the Universe.

Apply to Rai and not Yhwach? Shouldn't there be proof instead of statments?

I demand that Yhwach also have likely Universe level (His power balances the Universe)

Or Rai needs a downgrade. Because "likely" is not that insurance.

Because one (Rai) is doing that through power. The Tai Chi King gains the ultimate power to rule and balance the universe and is the strongest being in Tai Chi Chasers, one who manipulates and rules all of the Tai Chi 1000. And since the Tai Chi Characters are representations of the universe and its powers...you can see my point. Likely is to show that he is likely universe level through that but not just outright say he's a solid Universal. Given that after S2 Tai Chi Chasers doesnt have a dub any longer, it's hard to determine for sure if this is or isnt universe level, so we go by Likely as the better option.

Meanwhile, the other (Ywhach/Soul King) is doing that in the opposite way. They dont balance the worlds or "universe" with power its only with their presence. They are essentially just building blocks that keep them balance and when removed it casues them to go towards destruction, meaning its not through AP or anything scaleable. There's even a disccusion about the Soul King that explains this, more and better than I am now.

And its not just statements its fact. The Tai Chi King gains the power to control the universe, thats why the Dragonoids were such a huge threat to the Tigeroids. If they gained their Tai Chi characters to add onto theirs, claiming all of the Tai Chi 1000, they would be able to control the entire universe

Amlad22 said:
Most of those are useless against the almighty.
How are they useless? I highly doubt the Almighty can defend against something like Reality Warping or Existence Erasure. It's not like Rai is going to straight up attack Ywhach with pure AP first.

AppleLord said:
Wait how does this:

Unknown, likely Universe level (Likely became the Tai Chi King, which gives the user the Ultimate Power to rule and balance the Universe.

Apply to Rai and not Yhwach? Shouldn't there be proof instead of statments?

I demand that Yhwach also have likely Universe level (His power balances the Universe)

Or Rai needs a downgrade. Because "likely" is not that insurance.
Well soul King Yhwach was only stated to be able to destroy the 8 realms. That is large planet level. However his almighty has so much we don't know about it. Considering he can bypass time and space to create any future he wants he may be universe level with almighty

How are they useless? I highly doubt the Almighty can defend against something like Reality Warping or Existence Erasure. It's not like Rai is going to straight up attack Ywhach with pure AP first.

I said "most" of them are useless. Not all

Anime4Life2020 said:
Meanwhile, the other (Ywhach/Soul King) is doing that in the opposite way. They dont balance the worlds or "universe" with power its only with their presence. They are essentially just building blocks that keep them balance and when removed it casues them to go towards destruction, meaning its not through AP or anything scaleable. There's even a disccusion about the Soul King that explains this, more and better than I am now.
You're correct. Soul King was shown to do the opposite, However, Yhwach was not.

Bleach 626 official translation: [1]

"Your power is quite wonderful. // Doubtless this new world without the Spirit King would not be able to support itself without your power."

@Anime4Life2020

Sorry, but what version of 6-B Yhwach is being used here? Is it True Power Yhwach or Mimihagi Absorbed? Because the latter is immune to precognition which might make it a stomp depending on how important Rai's precognition is to him.

Anime4Life2020 said:
But as mentioned Rai has precog so he'd know what Ywhach would do with the Almighty

Rai could also always use Tai Chi Bonga to seal Ywhach away or use Tai Chi Dan which will break the powers and effects of Ywhach's hax
If he knew that Yhwach was immune to precognition, he wouldn't have mentioned this.

But let's wait for him so we can get confirmation.

Sorry I dont think I did take that into consideration. However didnt Ywhach absorb Mimihagi only with Almighty?

If that's true, then this is still more even as Ywhach is not starting this fight out with Almighty activated he starts with base first and then has to activate it post battle starting. That would mean that until he activates Almighty Precog still works when fighting him.

And the thing about Rai is that even in base form Rai can still use his Tai Chi Cards practically the same way when in his Tigeroid state (except cards that are mostly used through AP, they would be weaker in base. Thats the only downside but its not like they matter here against Ywhach anyway). So if Ywhach needs even a moment to transform into the Almighty Rai can just use sealing, time travel, reality warping, memory manipulation, BFR, Hax Negation and some other hax methods on Ywhach before Almighty gets turned on.

Yhwach doesn't need the Almighty to be immune. Yhwach appearance change once he fuse with it, [1] he later transform again when he absob the Soul King. [2]

Kk. Well even so, Rai could still just use one of those haxes from the start and be done with Ywhach before Almighty activates. He wouldnt even need his activator or transform into a tigeroid to do it. Meanwhile Ywhach on the other hand actually needs to transform into Almighty in order to beat Rai. So it depends on who ultiizes their moves first and its likely gonna be Rai.

The Almighty is not a transformation. Is a passive ability once unlocked, however, he can choose to turn it on and off. I don't remember Uryu transforming when he use the Antithesis.

Sorry thats what i meant by transform lol. Regardless u see my point.

Ywhach is starting in base and will need at least a small moment to go into Almighty, meaning he is powerless against Rai in that short timespan before he can actually start fighting effectively

Meanwhile Rai can just use one of his tai chi cards in base without doing anything else and his hax will still be almost, if not, the exact same as they would be if he was in his Tigeroid state.

Thats why I think Rai would be able to ultilize his hax first, even if barely. One needs to turn on his powers to be effective while the other one can just go right into it just like that.

@Anime4Life2020

I saw on some other thread that you're celebrating your birthday so happy birthday.

If Yhwach being immune to precognition is going to cause problems here, you can just specify that it's True Power Yhwach that's being used here in the original post.

I'm currently leaning towards Rai because he seems to have better hax and Yhwach starts in base.

Thanks man!

And yea thats what I would think too but my vote doesnt count due to being the OP but if u vote for Rai i'll add it to the post

Back