• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So to clarify, this is the scaling chain that we follow that Arc suggested
  • True Shikai Ichigo scales to WSK (he cut WSK, he's stated to be capable of replacing WSK, and he scales relative to Almighty Yhwach and a casual Soul King Yhwach)
  • Almighty Yhwach scales above WSK and slightly above TS Ichigo (Yhwach flat out states he's far superior to WSK and he is able to damage TS Ichigo)
  • Hollow form TS Ichigo scales 10x above TS Ichigo (see the multiplier for his Hollow form above)
  • Hollow form TS Ichigo's GRC Getsuga Tenshou is another 10x AP amp (combining GRC and GT would be more potent than GRC which I refer you to its multiplier above)
  • Soul King Yhwach scales to Hollow TS Ichigo's GRC GT (after getting serious he was able to stop and crush the GRC GT)
  • True Bankai Ichigo and Muken Aizen scale to Soul King Yhwach (both were able to fight SK Yhwach, cutting through a serious SK Yhwach's black reiatsu, and in Ichigo's case he bisected Yhwach twice, there's some nice narrative consistency with Yhwach fearing Ichigo's Bankai as well)
  • True Bankai Ichigo scales even higher with his Hollow form and GRC GT amps (no one else except maybe Prime Reio scales to these tho, since he didn't make use of his Hollow powers in Bankai)
The specific values of the scaling are as follows:
  • The lowest 5-B's are baseline at 2.487e32 joules (WSK, TS Ichigo, Almighty Yhwach)
  • The highest 5-B's are 10x the prior at 2.487e33 joules (Hollow TS Ichigo)
  • The lowest 5-A's are 10x prior at 2.487e34 joules (Hollow TS Ichigo's GRC GT, Soul King Yhwach, Muken Aizen, TB Ichigo)
  • The middle 5-A's are 10x prior at 2.487e35 joules (Hollow TB Ichigo)
  • The highest 5-A's are 10x prior at 2.487e36 joules (Hollow TB Ichigo's GRC GT, possibly Prime SK)
So it's not the scaling chain that I have an issue with, it's the baseline 5-B rating that we start with. We give them this rating based on WSK stabilizing Soul Society, but I have a doubt on this. In one of Arc's previous threads (when we took SS as a universe), he used this calc for WSK stabilizing feat.

• To trim down the lengthy third requirement, it is essentially asking to demonstrate to what extent is the stability scaling to the size of what is being stabilized. For example, if you stop stabilizing a planet and it is destroyed in 1 second vs 1 hour, the 1 second would award the 5-B tier for immediate destruction, but the 1 hour would require us to divide the 5-B tier energy by 3600 seconds (1 hour) to properly tier the feat as we do with all overtime feats.
  • In CFYOW, which takes place 6 months after the end of the TYBW, we are told that had Reio stayed dead and no one took its place, the Bleach universe wouldn’t exist. This gives us a maximum time frame of the universe’s destruction without Reio’s support, allowing us to find the absolute minimum rating. Since 6 months is half a year, I will assume that 182.625 days have passed (a full year has on average 365.25 days), or 15,778,800 seconds. The energy required to destroy a visible universe comparable to our own is 2.825e92 joules, dividing that by our time frame gets us 1.79e85 joules per second or 3-B. Therefore, the quantifiable extent of the Weakened Reio’s stability is Multi-Galaxy.
Previously, we used a 6 months timeframe to get a calc for the stability feat, so what I'm wondering is, would we be doing the same here, but instead of the universe, we're using the planet? That way we could find what WSK scales to and the multipliers used by Arc could be applied to it. Do correct me if I'm wrong, cuz I'm not sure if we still take the 6 months timeframe for stabilization of Soul Society.

True Bankai Ichigo and Muken Aizen scale to Soul King Yhwach (both were able to fight SK Yhwach, cutting through a serious SK Yhwach's black reiatsu, and in Ichigo's case he bisected Yhwach twice, there's some nice narrative consistency with Yhwach fearing Ichigo's Bankai as well)
Idk about scaling them to the black reiatsu, weren't others tiers below both Ichigo and Aizen also capable of dealing with it?

Scaling Aizen to Ichigo seems fine. The rest are ok from my pov

I’m not sure if it is serious, but the 6 months was just a lowball to shown that even if you put unreasonable timeframe the feats still result in the range of the multi Galaxy for how much it is big, it was just an argument, the feats was still multi Galaxy you don’t have to take literally for the planet

no one believe wsk need 6 moths to destroy a planet, no one would be worried if it take 6 months to destroy a planet, the timeframe is relative short plot wise and the energy needed for the soul king is beyond the GBE which is 5B.

• True Shikai Ichigo scales to WSK (he cut WSK, he's stated to be capable of replacing WSK, and he scales relative to Almighty Yhwach and a casual Soul King Yhwach)
  • Almighty Yhwach scales above WSK and slightly above TS Ichigo (Yhwach flat out states he's far superior to WSK and he is able to damage TS Ichigo)
  • Hollow form TS Ichigo scales 10x above TS Ichigo (see the multiplier for his Hollow form above)
  • Hollow form TS Ichigo's GRC Getsuga Tenshou is another 10x AP amp (combining GRC and GT would be more potent than GRC which I refer you to its multiplier above)
  • Soul King Yhwach scales to Hollow TS Ichigo's GRC GT (after getting serious he was able to stop and crush the GRC GT)
  • True Bankai Ichigo and Muken Aizen scale to Soul King Yhwach (both were able to fight SK Yhwach, cutting through a serious SK Yhwach's black reiatsu, and in Ichigo's case he bisected Yhwach twice, there's some nice narrative consistency with Yhwach fearing Ichigo's Bankai as well)
  • True Bankai Ichigo scales even higher with his Hollow form and GRC GT amps (no one else except maybe Prime Reio scales to these tho, since he didn't make use of his Hollow powers in Bankai)
  • The lowest 5-B's are baseline at 2.487e32 joules (WSK, TS Ichigo, Almighty Yhwach)
  • The lowest 5-A's are 10x prior at 2.487e34 joules (Hollow TS Ichigo's GRC GT, Soul King Yhwach, Muken Aizen, TB Ichigo)
  • The highest 5-A's are 10x prior at 2.487e36 joules (Hollow TB Ichigo's GRC GT, possibly Prime SK)
So it's not the scaling chain that I have an issue with, it's the baseline 5-B rating that we start with. We give them this rating based on WSK stabilizing Soul Society, but I have a doubt on this. In one of Arc's previous threads (when we took SS as a universe), he used this calc for WSK stabilizing feat.

• To trim down the lengthy third requirement, it is essentially asking to demonstrate to what extent is the stability scaling to the size of what is being stabilized. For example, if you stop stabilizing a planet and it is destroyed in 1 second vs 1 hour, the 1 second would award the 5-B tier for immediate destruction, but the 1 hour would require us to divide the 5-B tier energy by 3600 seconds (1 hour) to properly tier the feat as we do with all overtime feats.
  • In CFYOW, which takes place 6 months after the end of the TYBW, we are told that had Reio stayed dead and no one took its place, the Bleach universe wouldn’t exist. This gives us a maximum time frame of the universe’s destruction without Reio’s support, allowing us to find the absolute minimum rating. Since 6 months is half a year, I will assume that 182.625 days have passed (a full year has on average 365.25 days), or 15,778,800 seconds. The energy required to destroy a visible universe comparable to our own is 2.825e92 joules, dividing that by our time frame gets us 1.79e85 joules per second or 3-B. Therefore, the quantifiable extent of the Weakened Reio’s stability is Multi-Galaxy.
Previously, we used a 6 months timeframe to get a calc for the stability feat, so what I'm wondering is, would we be doing the same here, but instead of the universe, we're using the planet? That way we could find what WSK scales to and the multipliers used by Arc could be applied to it. Do correct me if I'm wrong, cuz I'm not sure if we still take the 6 months timeframe for stabilization of Soul Society.
WSK gets planetary for vastly upscaling Senna’s Low 5-B+ combine with the fact he prevents soul society’s collapse.

Not to come off as a prick but this thread is uninformed.

WSK gets planetary for vastly upscaling Senna’s Low 5-B+ combine with the fact he prevents soul society’s collapse.

Ah, makes sense. And don't worry about it, I should've put this under Q&A now that I think about it, so this is completely on me. But yeah, I just needed confirmation if we scrapped the whole 6 months thingy entirely. Sorry for wasting anyone's time.

Soul King Yhwach scales to Hollow TS Ichigo's GRC GT (after getting serious he was able to stop and crush the GRC GT)
This should be added to Yhwach’s AP description. Cause his current one doesn’t really have anything that points to him being 5-A, aside from absorbing Ichigo’s power.

What was the accepted justification for WSK upscaling the senna feat just out of curiosity?

Not only did Reio deal more damage to the boundaries than Senna’s blast, but Reio protects SS from an influx of souls immensely larger than the souls senna used to perform her feat

Well novel states collapse would occur immediately. No timeframe for that. Well almost everything is considered outlier for Bleach. No wonder it's considered as 6 months timeframe in wiki to satisfy some people.

So is wiki is planning on downgrading bleach to mountain level or arrow level.

Back