• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raditz Vs. Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
KillitwithC4 said:
Dude, you and I know full well that raditz can't do shit to yhwach.
That's only your opinion, Yhwach starts with Almighty off since is an ability not a form. I'll wait for other's opinions, and Yhwach can be blitz.

He's sub relativistic, I doubt Raditz can blitz him since he has precognition and can manipulate the future at will.

KillitwithC4 said:
He's sub relativistic, I doubt Raditz can blitz him since he has precognition and can manipulate the future at will.
In every batte, Yhwach should start with Almighty off. Since is an ability and not a form unless the OP says otherwise.

How would exactly Raditz blitz Yhwach? Raditz is Sub-Rev+ while Yhwach is at least that value. This is a massive hax stomp in favor of Yhwach.

EDIT: Also someone should really remove those Victories and Losses from Raditz's page. Two of them are speed stomps and one is from an external site.

We do not even know to what extent Yhwach can manipulate the future to. Another thing we do not know is how far he can see into the future. The future of each individual has nearly infinite possibilities so can Yhwach see all of those near infinite possibilities and can he look at all of them at the same time while fighting multiple people whilst also at the same time manipulating each of those infinite possibilities of those said multiple people.

It does matter how far he can see because people could make the claim that he could see until the end of time. Someone this broken should not be in bleach. The writer made him so powerful and did not elaborate on any weaknesses or limitations. Even characters from other verses higher than bleach may not be able to beat this guy. Honestly the villain should have won in the end. But that's not the way things work.

Anyway I digress. Yhwach wins he sees every future that Radiz has and alters it. Whether the future is him turning into a giant ape or in a future where he fuses with Nappa some how. He's just too op for raditz. He knows every move that raditz is going to do. If he has to get rid of raditz arm to prevent him from doing a particular attack he will because he can because he is Yhwach.

It's not uncommon for authors to give the villain so much power that they have no choice anymore but to kill them with asspulls from the main protagonist.

Why why why! Do people continue to make threads like this. All I see is dragon ball characters fighting hax characters and when the dragon ball character has the speed advantage they equalize speed giving the hax character the advantage. This one is just like the others but speed is not equalized but guess what he's up against someone on his level with hax! Seriously this needs to stop.

Uchihazinon said:
Someone this broken should not be in bleach.
This sounds like you: A.) Don't like it or B.) You're downplaying Bleach a lot.

Characters in there have been jumping dimensions, since day one. In DBZ and Naruto that concept arrived during the last arcs. (I'm not compairing the verses or their strenght, so don't start on that.) I'm just poiting out the hax in the verse.

Jumping dimensions isn't really hax, since it can't achieve anything. Bleach started getting serious hax after the anime finished. Same thing happened with Naruto, the War Arc got everyone's power level through the roof (obligatory over 9000 reference) and they started getting a lot of hax.

It's just what happens with Shonens, they want to stay relevant and be stronger than the others, hence the ridiculous power ups. DB Super comes to mind, only those guys wen't from Solar System to Universal, and they aren't even finished yet.

ScarletFirefly said:
Jumping dimensions isn't really hax, since it can't achieve anything. Bleach started getting serious hax after the anime finished. Same thing happened with Naruto, the War Arc got everyone's power level through the roof (obligatory over 9000 reference) and they started getting a lot of hax.
It's just what happens with Shonens, they want to stay relevant and be stronger than the others, hence the ridiculous power ups. DB Super comes to mind, only those guys wen't from Solar System to Universal, and they aren't even finished yet.
So you imply, that I can jump through dimensions without hax?

I thought BFR existed. [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.541176)]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After the anime finished? So ...Barragan aging hax, Aizen's shikai and Hado 90, Tousen;s bankai and shikai, Urahara's shikai, Soi Fon's shikai, Gin's bankai, Tessai's time manipulation kido, Hollows and arrancars soul suck hax , Yeah, they never existed in the anime. Makes sense. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Irrevelant. Like I said. Not compairing strenght. Just Hax.[/COLOR]

ScarletFirefly said:
What's with that font rofl.
Also still cant compare to Rukia's lolAbsoluteZero and Yhwach
The font is none-existince like your other claims. :d

You mean Rukia's noobie Bankai...

or her Mastered Bankai after 10 years timeskip. [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.541176)]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reiatsu*[/COLOR]

@Uchiha

I think we can assume that Yhwach can see into the future for at the very least the entire lifespan of a shinigami, as he had to have gone through all possible futures for Renji's entire life to find the single point in time he felt most happiness.

On topic, Yhwach basically has the same if not better physical stats as well as a ******** level hax advantage so he should win very easily.

Perilouss said:
@Uchiha
I think we can assume that Yhwach can see into the future for at the very least the entire lifespan of a shinigami,
Not needed. Yhwach implied that he saw Ichibei's death, a 1,000 years ago. By his comment when he fought him, he foresaw his death before activating the Almighty and before the 9 years were over. And he had it back then. So there's that.

so you are saying saiyans are immune to precog if so then wow i never noticed that @HMV XD we probably need to add in all saiyan profiles

TISSG7Redgrave said:
so you are saying saiyans are immune to precog if so then wow i never noticed that @HMV XD we probably need to add in all saiyan profiles
Yes , perphaps is their actions that can't be predicted, since they are wild in nature.

It's more like Yhwach chooses when to turn the Almighty off. the only occasion he has turnt it off is for Ichigo. Even in the past when hes riding his horse he had the Almighty on. By default it's on, and turnt off if he wants to.

Also the saiyan immunity to futuresight things is nonsense.

This is a mismatch.

EDIT: You could just limit the use of the Almighty, but even then it's possibly a mismatch

When I said Yhwach was too broken to be in bleach I was not downplaying bleach. His ability is even too broken for verses that are above the hst. Also what makes you think that the almighty ability will not work on Raditz, there really isn't anything special about Raditz that allows him to bypass Yhwach's future sight ability. I know some where in the dragon ball manga fortune teller baba did say something about herself not seeing a specific future but however that's her limitation not Yhwach's. Yhwach's has not been established completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back