• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School Hero vs Veteran Demon (Adam Pixton vs Mxchael Devlin) (OUTDATED)

Adam Pixton (Hero's Oath) vs Mxchael Devlin (Neosurgence)

Ground Rules:
  • Both are 8-B
  • Speed is equal
  • Adam is restricted to his base form
  • Mxchael has their cybernetics, but magic is restricted
  • Adam has prior knowledge on Mx's abilities
  • Both start 5m away
Adam scales to 39.75 Tons of TnT
Mxchael is 17.75 Tons of TnT
Adam has a 2.24x AP advantage

Who Wins?

Superhero: 0 ()
Demon: 1 (QrowBarr)
Incon: 0 ()
7c42fcca1149f186cf092427c14daada.jpg
E4a_OozWYAcbnAw

Last edited:
Mx seems to have the better advantage since they're way more versatile and has some decent hax in the form of passive poison gas, which Pixton has no resistance to. So I'm more inclined in leaning towards him.

Adam knows about Mxchael's abilities in this fight, so he could counter the poison gas by just holding his breath. Also Adam is more skilled in cqc as far as I can tell and closing a distance of 5 meters likely won't be too hard for him, especially with KE absorbtion that makes kinetic impacts less damaging

Dunno how much holding his breath would help him, unless he could hold it for a really long. And since Mx has access to his magic, he could just... set him on fire, still making it way harder for him.

Mxchael can also inject the poison with their blades btw.

Since Mx also has prior knowledge, he'd likely avoid using his explosive smoke knowing how Adam's main ability works, and rely more on his haxier stuff.

Wait, I forgot Mxchael has flight. How tf is Adam gonna reach him once he decides flying

Well, Adam does technically have experience with flying opponents, though he also had assistance

But by himself he doesn't have much of a counter to that

Well shit, Mxchael's go-to tactic would be to fly around and gas the area as much as possible and overwhelm him with bullets. Besides KE absorption, Adam would have no counter to that tactic.

His flight could potentially be limited if they fight somewhere like, underground, or any area with limited height/space to fly around in.

You can probably restrict Mx's magic to level the playing field as well, I think he has enough advantages with cybernetics alone as is (plus he has type 2 immo).

You can probably restrict Mx's magic to level the playing field as well, I think he has enough advantages with cybernetics alone as is (plus he has type 2 immo).
Magic has been restricted
His flight could potentially be limited if they fight somewhere like, underground, or any area with limited height/space to fly around in.
I think just saying in the rules that his flight is restricted would be easier. Do you want me to do that or just leave the match as is?

You know what, just remove Mx's prior knowledge and only let Adam have it. Just remembered that restricting abilites on characters ain't allowed according to vs threads, unless they're optional or lead to a tier gap.

W/o prior knowledge, Mx's first move would be to rush at Adam using melee, which I think the latter can deal with easily. Though I want to know how skilled Adam is here

You know what, just remove Mx's prior knowledge and only let Adam have it. Just remembered that restricting abilites on characters ain't allowed according to vs threads, unless they're optional or lead to a tier gap.
Done
Though I want to know how skilled Adam is here
Adam was trained in Green Haul Academy for the Sollertia, a highly acclaimed school that specializes in churning out immensly skilled heros meant to go on and protect people from other highly dangerous superpowered individuals.

Adam himself quickly learned many of the martial arts taught there and could somewhat keep up with Liam, who is renound for his immense skill in martial arts (knowing hundreds of martial arts from across the world and being known as one of the best fighters on the planet, to the point of where he could look at someone's stance and figure out what type of martial arts they know and plan accordingly) and has years of fighting experience under his belt. He was also trained by Isaiah, who rivals Liam in skill.

Now, Adam isn't as skilled as either Liam or Isaiah, but the point is that he can still keep up with them and give them a challenge with his skill, and Isaiah did train him, with Isaiah impressed with his fighting ability.

Alright I think the match is a lot more closer now.

So he's definitely much more skilled than Mxchael in the martial arts department. I think Mx had some form of martial arts training during his time in Germany, but probably not to the extent of Adam's.

KE absorption and the slight AP gap is definitely a problem for Mx, although they're no stranger to fighting people that are a few times stronger than him. Once he realizes he's taking some serious damage from Adam, Mx would likely resort to his usual fighting style of gassing the area while taking advantage of his flight and superior range.

I'm assuming bombs wouldn't work on Adam either since he could just absorb the energy released from it.

Do keep in mind that Adam's KE absorbtion doesn't completely absorb all energy, just a large chunk of it, so bombs would still work, just not nearly as effectivley

I see. My vote still stays to Mx mid-diff or higher, since they have better options for avoiding combat with Adam head-on. Sooner or later in the fight, Adam would succumb to the poison gas while having difficulty in breathing.

I see. My vote still stays to Mx mid-diff or higher, since they have better options for avoiding combat with Adam head-on. Sooner or later in the fight, Adam would succumb to the poison gas while having difficulty in breathing.
Vote counted

So we're probably going to have to close this match for now. I did a calc for part 1.5 of the Hero's Oath series & Adam would now scale to 87 Tons of TnT, which would massivley bump up his AP and make this match unfair for MX

Back