• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R2M2] 2nd Crosstier Tournament - Azalea Aculeus vs. Delta (0-0-0)

Destroying the soul of an Ark character? If there is one thing that absolutely isn't happening, it is that one.

Delta lacks the conceptual manipulation, information manipulation, and strong enough soul manipulation necessary to even begin to touch Azalea's soul.

Illusions and Fear Manipulation are resisted by Reincarnate Physiology and countered by the fact that Azalea can create her own illusions as well.

Pulling her in would be the last thing he wants to do since it would get her closer to him and make it easier for her to attack.

Azalea has fought people with insane acrobatics, portals, and insane stamina without issues.

Interstellar range doesn't matter because speed is equalized down to Azalea's Massively Hypersonic. It would take hundreds to thousands of years for any projectile to hit her from that distance at that speed.
I still see no resistance to fear/illusions on these pages. Delta’s attacks can freeze people in fear.

The skeleton is what’s pulling her, so it’ll likely get her away from Delta if he’s not already teleported. And since her LS is much lower, she’ll basically be dragged along unless it’s destroyed and then I think Quiet Tomb happens and Delta leaves her to die.

I still see no resistance to fear/illusions on these pages. Delta’s attacks can freeze people in fear.
Bruh. Arkane Physiology has it there. I assure you.

(I still need to better word that page and clean it up).

But yeah they can resist the illusions of Kitsune's which can pull Aizen's on people. Literally creating worlds that are so real you never realize it.

They also resist paralyzing amounts of fear inducement. (I don't know why I used Ophis as an example. Realistically, even being able to stand next to a demon is an insane level of fear manipulation resistance).

Bruh. Arkane Physiology has it there. I assure you.

(I still need to better word that page and clean it up).

But yeah they can resist the illusions of Kitsune's which can pull Aizen's on people. Literally creating worlds that are so real you never realize it.

They also resist paralyzing amounts of fear inducement. (I don't know why I used Ophis as an example. Realistically, even being able to stand next to a demon is an insane level of fear manipulation resistance).
Ok found them. I thought it was on Reincarnate.

Nah, Azalea is not a Reincarnate. I don't think she would even be allowed if that was the case.

Ok so Arkane Physiology lets her resist those. But like said earlier, Arkane soul resistance is based on strength, will, and magic. Delta should take 2/3 of those.

Ok so Arkane Physiology lets her resist those. But like said earlier, Arkane soul resistance is based on strength, will, and magic. Delta should take 2/3 of those.
Arkane soul is composed of concept and information. Delta can't interact with those so he can't interact with her soul whatsoever.

Arkane soul is composed of concept and information. Delta can't interact with those so he can't interact with her soul whatsoever.
I see. I guess Quiet Tomb really is the only win con then. But Azalea still has no way to resist the skeleton pulling her. So Delta will have ample time and even if Azalea could breathe for a while, she won’t be able to get to anywhere inhabitable once Delta uses Quiet Tomb and portals out

Both of them have lots of abilities and options to win, but I think delta’s got this with his ways to avoid azalea and hax of his own, so if there isn’t any major objections, I’ll be voting him here 👍

Wait why tf are people voting Delta? XD.

Let me get this straight...

Azalea's win-cons: Quite literally anything she does as long as it hits wins the fight. She can even just use Neptune's Trident to counter Delta completely.

Delta's win-con Has to first avoid every single attack despite Azalea being able to home them in on him. Has to enter Quiet Tomb right off the bat of the fight. Has to then leave Quiet Tomb right off the bat since Azalea can still survive inside. And only maybe still doesn't die before Azalea and wins via BFR.

And yet people vote Delta? Lol.

Voting Azalea for low-difficulty. It's disingenuous to say that Azalea misses every shot when she has fought with the likes of Koji Komatsu, for example. Someone who has stupidly proficient acrobatics and skill that goes far beyond what is on Delta's profile.

Wait why tf are people voting Delta? XD.

Let me get this straight...

Azalea's win-cons: Quite literally anything she does as long as it hits wins the fight. She can even just use Neptune's Trident to counter Delta completely.

Delta's win-con Has to first avoid every single attack despite Azalea being able to home them in on him. Has to enter Quiet Tomb right off the bat of the fight. Has to then leave Quiet Tomb right off the bat since Azalea can still survive inside. And only maybe still doesn't die before Azalea and wins via BFR.

And yet people vote Delta? Lol.

Voting Azalea for low-difficulty. It's disingenuous to say that Azalea misses every shot when she has fought with the likes of Koji Komatsu, for example. Someone who has stupidly proficient acrobatics and skill that goes far beyond what is on Delta's profile.
The thing is though she has to hit. Azalea has no flight or acrobatics while Delta has those, a way to pull her away from him, portals, and whatever else. It’s like Deku vs Overhaul. Sure Overhaul could one shot, but Deku can just wipe him before he does as shown in the anime. I think Delta has better win cons overall if he keeps his distance.

The thing is though she has to hit. Azalea has no flight or acrobatics while Delta has those, a way to pull her away from him, portals, and whatever else. It’s like Deku vs Overhaul. Sure Overhaul could one shot, but Deku can just wipe him before he does as shown in the anime. I think Delta has better win cons overall if he keeps his distance.
Azalea has fought against people with acrobatics and flight with absolutely no problem though. So that's a non-point.

Azalea has fought against people with acrobatics and flight with absolutely no problem though. So that's a non-point.
What about portals when he has far better range and the skeleton with gravity manipulation which far outclasses Azalea’s LS?

I don’t think homing attacks = guaranteed hit, especially since delta has some decent acrobatics and portals to get away, plus the ability to BFR both of them whenever, so I think he could avoid being hit for a bit. Azalea has dealt with insanely acrobatic people, yeah, but I doubt she’s hit them completely effortlessly even then. And once azalea is in quiet tomb she can’t resist the skeleton judging from what’s been said and it also would give delta a home-field advantage on top of that as well.

And once azalea is in quiet tomb she can’t resist the skeleton judging from what’s been said
It’s Class P lifting strength vs Universal lifting strength for the skeleton I believe, so I think azalea definitely couldn’t get out of something like that, lol

The starting distance is 10 meters.
Okay I didn't even realize this but this completely shuts down any argument that Azalea just misses all her shots lol. The moment they start she has attacks and weapons that easily reach that range pretty much instantaneously.

What about portals when he has far better range and the skeleton with gravity manipulation which far outclasses Azalea’s LS?
I explained earlier why interstellar range is pretty useless here. Attacks limited to massively hypersonic travel speed take ages to reach anywhere from that distance.

Idk why the Skeleton thing even matters? Pulling her closer with gravity manipulation won't really do anything.

I don’t think homing attacks = guaranteed hit,
Yeah, and acrobatics doesn't = guaranteed dodge either. Idk why we are applying this one-way logic to Azalea despite me saying multiple times she has fought people with acrobatics and skills that are way way way beyond what Delta has on his profile.

Portals don't even matter. Azalea has fought people who can instant teleport.

Saying Delta wins this fight just feels incredibly disingenuous to Azalea as a character cause you are betting on her missing all of her shots and allowing herself to end up in a certainly losing position

AND then still betting on her not using Neptune's Gate which would just instantly end the fight regardless

So yeah no I can't in good faith say that Azalea loses this fight any majority value of the time. It's not probable at all.

I also forgot to mention at the beginning she has a 65% chance to just evade any skill used on her. So like, there's even less of a chance he ever lands any solid blow.

Azalea also immediately knows how strong her opponent is via Observe skill so there's even less reason she'd just let herself end up in some unwinnable situation like you guys are saying she would.

She could even just bust out her blood bending or absolute zero skills which could equally end the fight on the spot even from a distance.

Azalea can even restore/refresh attacks used on her and causality manipulate them out of existence.

I say all this because it's crazy to me that we are ignoring Azalea's thousands of ways of winning and yet hyper focusing on one very specific win con for her opponent.

Saying Delta wins this fight just feels incredibly disingenuous to Azalea as a character cause you are betting on her missing all of her shots and allowing herself to end up in a certainly losing position

AND then still betting on her not using Neptune's Gate which would just instantly end the fight regardless

So yeah no I can't in good faith say that Azalea loses this fight any majority value of the time. It's not probable at all.

I also forgot to mention at the beginning she has a 65% chance to just evade any skill used on her. So like, there's even less of a chance he ever lands any solid blow.

Azalea also immediately knows how strong her opponent is via Observe skill so there's even less reason she'd just let herself end up in some unwinnable situation like you guys are saying she would.
Just because you know everything about someone doesn’t mean you can avoid all their attacks. Quiet tomb is an instant encasement I believe, so I doubt azalea would have time to just escape it.

There’s no reason that I know of that means that a massive LS advantage or gravity manip isn’t 8effective against azalea, so I think that’s still a viable wincon especially if delta has full control over quiet tomb.

Neptunes gate wouldn’t work once delta tp’s out of quiet tomb to leave azalea to get deconstructed, which seems pretty in-character for the latter to do, so I don’t think Neptunes gate would mean much if she can’t ever hit delta with it, since he’ll be outta there
She could even just bust out her blood bending or absolute zero skills which could equally end the fight on the spot even from a distance.

Azalea can even restore/refresh attacks used on her and causality manipulate them out of existence.
Same thing goes for delta here with his quiet tomb in this situation

Refresh - A skill that resets a target's stats, allowing them to regain their stamina, mana, and health. Refresh also rids any status effect on its target, putting them in a neutral state.

Refresh/Restore just changes their stats on the spot, so it seems to be like it’s a fairly limited and non-abusable/spammable form of causality manipulation, especially since the deconstruction will just start corroding azalea again right after she uses it anyway, lol, and I doubt she could use that forever even if she can spam it somehow.
Idk why the Skeleton thing even matters? Pulling her closer with gravity manipulation won't really do anything.
The skeleton will pull her somewhere she can’t survive and where the corrosion is more potent from what I know, but even if that’s not the case, the skeleton will definitely restrain her without azalea being able to do much anyway, so that would give delta an advanatge

Everyone else seems to be going with delta still now that we’ve gone through a solid two pages of this, so I think I still will keep my vote as well.

Just because you know everything about someone doesn’t mean you can avoid all their attacks. Quiet tomb is an instant encasement I believe, so I doubt azalea would have time to just escape it.
She doesn't have to escape it because she can just activate Neptune's Gate in response immediately after and win the fight.

There’s no reason that I know of that means that a massive LS advantage or gravity manip isn’t 8effective against azalea, so I think that’s still a viable wincon especially if delta has full control over quiet tomb.
Restore would allow her to recover from gravity manip used on her.

Neptunes gate wouldn’t work once delta tp’s out of quiet tomb to leave azalea to get deconstructed, which seems pretty in-character for the latter to do, so I don’t think Neptunes gate would mean much if she can’t ever hit delta with it, since he’ll be outta there
If Azalea is TP'd she can just activate Neptune's Gate on the spot and win the fight though. Also, Azalea resist deconstruction.

Refresh/Restore just changes their stats on the spot, so it seems to be like it’s a fairly limited and non-abusable/spammable form of causality manipulation, especially since the deconstruction will just start corroding azalea again right after she uses it anyway, lol, and I doubt she could use that forever even if she can spam it somehow.
Restore is not just stats though. It's causality manipulation on the target. Somehow you didn't see it when it is right below the Refresh skill on the page.

The skeleton will pull her somewhere she can’t survive and where the corrosion is more potent from what I know, but even if that’s not the case, the skeleton will definitely restrain her without azalea being able to do much anyway, so that would give delta an advanatge
Somewhere she can't survive? Like where? Also, again, Restore bypasses the gravity. And Neptune's Gate ends the fight at any time.

Delta has this
Arkane resistance to power nullification makes that useless.

Also the way that is phrased is pretty clear no limits fallacy. You'd have to define it better than that.

Just because something works on wormholes doesn't mean it will work on literally every phenomena.

She doesn't have to escape it because she can just activate Neptune's Gate in response immediately after and win the fight.
Would that be in-character for her to do, though? Delta seems to be teleporting away immediately after he uses quiet tomb too, so even if it was, it still wouldn’t land, and azalea would be left to deal with deconstruction that she doesn’t have resistance to, at least as far as I know.

Restore would allow her to recover from gravity manip used on her.
Restore - A skill that reverts the target back to its previous state, essentially removing all previous influence that modified said target. Can be used on spells, reverting it into mana.

Restore just reverts a target (or, azalea, in this case) back to a previous state, although it’s described as any previous “influence” so it’s more like a healing thing. Even if it did let azalea escape somehow, she won’t get out of the skeletons range.

If Azalea is TP'd she can just activate Neptune's Gate on the spot and win the fight though. Also, Azalea resist deconstruction.
Delta will be immediately teleporting out of there as well as I’ve just said, though. So there wouldn’t be any opportunity to use Neptune’s gate accurately just as before. Even if azalea does resist deconstruction, She can’t escape a dimension that not even SMH could escape, so delta would still win by BFR even if she can stay alive for long enough in there.

Restore is not just stats though. It's causality manipulation on the target. Somehow you didn't see it when it is right below the Refresh skill on the page.
I know, but the causality manipulation in question just gets rid of status effects and basically just heals a target, not anything offensive-based. Even if it lets her get out of the skeleton, she still can’t escape the range of gravity manip nor the quiet tomb itself, so she’d still be stuck with no oxygen and slowly dying.

Somewhere she can't survive? Like where? Also, again, Restore bypasses the gravity. And Neptune's Gate ends the fight at any time.
So does quiet tomb, which is a lot more in-character for delta to use than Neptune’s gate is for azalea. I believe it was already established she can’t breath in a water bubble forever, and the insane radiation and deconstruction would be problematic even if azalea resists it. And even if she manages to stay alive she has no means of escaping, so delta will win by BFR just like before.

Restore hasn’t been shown to just turn off abilities. It’s just been shown to get rid of status effects and the like. Even if it does, it doesn’t seem to last forever, so she’ll just grabbed again by something a bajillion times stronger than her.

Btw, a verse-specific ability page was just made, and this applies to Delta since he is a user of it. It wouldn't change the match in any way, it'd just make Delta's profile neater.

Would that be in-character for her to do, though?
Yes. It poses no risk to her and especially if she is in a clear situation that she has no way out from (Quiet Tomb), it would be the most useful option for her in that moment to end the fight.

Delta seems to be teleporting away immediately after he uses quiet tomb too, so even if it was, it still wouldn’t land, and azalea would be left to deal with deconstruction that she doesn’t have resistance to, at least as far as I know.
Again, she resist deconstruction to an immensely higher level via arkane physiology. And this whole Delta teleporting out thing was only mentioned to be a move in the first place after I mentioned how Azalea could survive.

How would he even know he needs to teleport out?

Hell, how does he even know he needs to use that move immediately?

So many questions with this win-con, yet everything about Azalea's wincons are extremely straightforward.

Restore - A skill that reverts the target back to its previous state, essentially removing all previous influence that modified said target. Can be used on spells, reverting it into mana.

Restore just reverts a target (or, azalea, in this case) back to a previous state, although it’s described as any previous “influence” so it’s more like a healing thing. Even if it did let azalea escape somehow, she won’t get out of the skeletons range.
The skeleton is completely useless because of this regardless so I don't know why it's a factor here. Meanwhile we ignore Azalea's moves like blood bending or even water bending internally which would end the fight from a distance.

I know, but the causality manipulation in question just gets rid of status effects and basically just heals a target, not anything offensive-based. Even if it lets her get out of the skeleton, she still can’t escape the range of gravity manip nor the quiet tomb itself, so she’d still be stuck with no oxygen and slowly dying.
The first thing you said isn't even true. It works on any target. She can just counter the skeleton again and again. Meanwhile Delta has no way to avoid any of her deadly attacks. This just isn't even debatable.

So does quiet tomb, which is a lot more in-character for delta to use than Neptune’s gate is for azalea.
According to what? So now we're just making assumptions about other people's characters?

I believe it was already established she can’t breath in a water bubble forever
This isn't true.

and the insane radiation and deconstruction would be problematic even if azalea resists it.
They wouldn't be.

And even if she manages to stay alive she has no means of escaping, so delta will win by BFR just like before.
Except she has a million ways to win the fight before she ends up in this situation which nobody has managed to argue against in good faith.

Restore hasn’t been shown to just turn off abilities. It’s just been shown to get rid of status effects and the like. Even if it does, it doesn’t seem to last forever, so she’ll just grabbed again by something a bajillion times stronger than her.
It has been shown to completely negate and nullify attacks.

Stop making these random claims about Azalea lol.

So yeah overall extremely large comment full of misconceptions...

Yes. It poses no risk to her and especially if she is in a clear situation that she has no way out from (Quiet Tomb), it would be the most useful option for her in that moment to end the fight.
Would she even realise that she’s in a dangerous situation from that, though? It’s not like it’s an impulse for her to open with her best move, although for delta he seems to opt for this, and with equal speed I doubt the neptunes gate would be able to catch him before he teleports away even if she tries to open with it. And even if the gate grabs him successfully, it hasn’t been stated to get rid of stats,just abilities, do delta could possibly just break himself out of it’s grip instantly, lol
Again, she resist deconstruction to an immensely higher level via arkane physiology. And this whole Delta teleporting out thing was only mentioned to be a move in the first place after I mentioned how Azalea could survive.

How would he even know he needs to teleport out?

Hell, how does he even know he needs to use that move immediately?

So many questions with this win-con, yet everything about Azalea's wincons are extremely straightforward.
I haven’t had a proper read of arkane physiology, I only know some of it, but I do know that quiet tomb is a viable wincon if there isn’t an easy answer that azalea could provide for this.

Delta typically doesn’t hang out in the quiet tomb since he’s already got the opponent trapped, so he just leaves. Leo knows everything about his characters, and if he says delta would open with this I doubt he’d be wrong. Delta also used Quiet Tomb extremely quickly on the player (war tycoon) during their match, so in my experience it’s not too hard to see him using it off the bat.

Azalea’s only suggested wincon is successfully landing hits on delta, which, while pretty potent and could kill him if they land, Delta opens with quiet tomb and tp’s away immediately, so there’d be hardly any opportunity for azalea to do that, and delta has a lot of defense mechanisms against azalea’s homing attacks too besides that, such as using his spatial manipulation to bounce them back, power nulling them, sending them through his portals, going out of azalea’s range and THEN using quiet tomb, etc. so azalea couldn’t do this too easily, which is why everyone is saying that he could evade, at least for a bit.

The only other wincon azalea has is Neptune’s trident, which is just… A giant trident, that delta most definitely has counters to, let’s not lie. It’s even described as being “simple yet effective” so it’s just brute force, which delta easily has an edge in thanks to his AP. So he could just stand there and stone-wall it
According to what? So now we're just making assumptions about other people's characters?
Well, you didn’t list it as an immediate wincon, unlike azalea’s conventional attacks, which is the most logical course of action for most characters, and arkane collection is really big, so I’d have to, since you know everything about your characters 👀

Except she has a million ways to win the fight before she ends up in this situation which nobody has managed to argue against in good faith.
You only listed 2 wincons to my knowledge, both of which delta can avoid as i and many others have described above. Just because azalea has dealt with people with godly acrobatics before doesn’t mean delta is entirely screwed right away. His hax could definitely buy him at least a bit of time against this, and this is all assuming delta doesn’t open with quiet tomb and tp’ing away right away as well, So either way azalea isn’t going to easily do either of her wincons.
It has been shown to completely negate and nullify attacks.

Stop making these random claims about Azalea lol.

So yeah overall extremely large comment full of misconceptions...
Then i wonder why it’s not on that skills’ description? If it could do that, it’d definitely be something noteworthy to put there, yet you didn’t end up doing it? For some reason? “restore” definitely doesn’t sound like something that should negate attacks either, plus delta has power nullification as well anyway, lol

I’ll probably head off now, but I’m keeping my vote on delta for the above reasons. This is also 6 votes in delta’s favor and 1 for azalea so this can be added i believe 👍

Would she even realise that she’s in a dangerous situation from that, though?
A vacuum in the middle of nowhere ? Obviously that is a dangerous situation. If I was suddenly teleported into deep space I would think it was the end.
It’s not like it’s an impulse for her to open with her best move
It's not like it's an impulse for Delta to use all his best moves simultaneously to obtain his only win condition out of the millions of Azalea win conditions, yet you all sure seem to act like it is!

And yet when I mention Azalea simply using the most logical move for the circumstance suddenly it seems to be some debate? Crazy how this match is going rn.
and with equal speed I doubt the neptunes gate would be able to catch him before he teleports away even if she tries to open with it.
It is instant. Teleportation is nuked the moment it activates lol. It's not something you can just teleport out of.
And even if the gate grabs him successfully, it hasn’t been stated to get rid of stats,just abilities, do delta could possibly just break himself out of it’s grip instantly, lol
If it grabs him he gets deleted. Also, it's not something he can physically break out of regardless.

I haven’t had a proper read of arkane physiology, I only know some of it, but I do know that quiet tomb is a viable wincon if there isn’t an easy answer that azalea could provide for this.
I have provided so many ways Azalea can win the fight before this happens and ways Azalea could still win the fight if it happens.

Neptune's Gate, Blood bending, Big Freeze, Hydrokinesis, etc etc etc....

Delta typically doesn’t hang out in the quiet tomb since he’s already got the opponent trapped, so he just leaves. Leo knows everything about his characters, and if he says delta would open with this I doubt he’d be wrong. Delta also used Quiet Tomb extremely quickly on the player (war tycoon) during their match, so in my experience it’s not too hard to see him using it off the bat.
How fast is extremely quickly? And how fast is "not hanging out." So many unknowns here that you continue to bet on despite Azalea having a million other methods of victory.
Azalea’s only suggested wincon is successfully landing hits on delta, which, while pretty potent and could kill him if they land, Delta opens with quiet tomb and tp’s away immediately, so there’d be hardly any opportunity for azalea to do that, and delta has a lot of defense mechanisms against azalea’s homing attacks too besides that, such as using his spatial manipulation to bounce them back, power nulling them, sending them through his portals, going out of azalea’s range and THEN using quiet tomb, etc. so azalea couldn’t do this too easily, which is why everyone is saying that he could evade, at least for a bit.
Notice how we keep switching from "quickly" to "opens with" when talking about Quiet Tomb?

Leo said that it is something they do "quickly" but not something they open with. They even mentioned it is possible they go for spatial warping.

The fact that you keep switching the wording of this win condition in of itself is grounds for me not really buying a lot of what is being said here.

Spatial manipulation countered by Restore. Power Null countered by resistance.

Meanwhile Azalea has various danmaku AoE attacks that have worked against people who are far more unhittable than you are claiming Delta to be.
Well, you didn’t list it as an immediate wincon, unlike azalea’s conventional attacks, which is the most logical course of action for most characters, and arkane collection is really big, so I’d have to, since you know everything about your characters 👀
I listed Neptune's Gate as a potential for a while now.
You only listed 2 wincons to my knowledge, both of which delta can avoid as i and many others have described above. Just because azalea has dealt with people with godly acrobatics before doesn’t mean delta is entirely screwed right away. His hax could definitely buy him at least a bit of time against this, and this is all assuming delta doesn’t open with quiet tomb and tp’ing away right away as well, So either way azalea isn’t going to easily do either of her wincons.
Win cons for Azalea:
  • Big Freeze
  • Hydrokinesis
  • Blood Bending
  • Any water attack projectile attack with Hydrolysis.
  • Reality warping illusions.
  • Neptune's Gate
  • 5x Speed Boosting off the bat.

Again you are betting on none of this hitting for.... literally no reason other than "he have TP and acrobatics" when I have mentioned probably like 10x that Azalea lands hits on people with the same abilities to a greater extent.

Then i wonder why it’s not on that skills’ description? If it could do that, it’d definitely be something noteworthy to put there, yet you didn’t end up doing it? For some reason? “restore” definitely doesn’t sound like something that should negate attacks either, plus delta has power nullification as well anyway, lol
What do you mean? It literally says she can revert magic (an attack) back into its previous form (mana). Which is an example of her completely negating an attack. It works on any target, not just magic.

A vacuum in the middle of nowhere ? Obviously that is a dangerous situation. If I was suddenly teleported into deep space I would think it was the end.
Yeah, but Azalea seems to fight a lot of people with various high-level hax, so unless she panics i doubt she’d open with that, though delta will be gone well outside her range by the time she activates Neptunes gate anyway for the millionth time.

It's not like it's an impulse for Delta to use all his best moves simultaneously to obtain his only win condition out of the millions of Azalea win conditions, yet you all sure seem to act like it is!

And yet when I mention Azalea simply using the most logical move for the circumstance suddenly it seems to be some debate? Crazy how this match is going rn.
Delta tends to use quiet tomb very commonly, which I’ve seen before when he fought the player And stomped him plus against SMH, so him using that plus his best moves isn’t really out of the question. It’s in-character for him to do that, but the same cannot be said for azalea, and once again, even if she does open with Neptune’s gate, she’ll already be in quiet tomb and delta will be out of there in a flash to, at the very least, win by BFR. So either way azalea is gonna get caught by it.
Notice how we keep switching from "quickly" to "opens with" when talking about Quiet Tomb?

Leo said that it is something they do "quickly" but not something they open with. They even mentioned it is possible they go for spatial warping.

The fact that you keep switching the wording of this win condition in of itself is grounds for me not really buying a lot of what is being said here.

Spatial manipulation countered by Restore. Power Null countered by resistance.

Meanwhile Azalea has various danmaku AoE attacks that have worked against people who are far more unhittable than you are claiming Delta to be.
I guess Delta could try Spatial warping or Quiet Tomb. He goes for the latter quite quickly. Azalea doesn't resist deconstruction.
Leo literally said that delta uses quiet tomb extremely early, and if delta is getting attack by danmaku that makes him using this even more likely. I may end up switching between terms, but that doesn’t change the fact that delta is highly likely to use it off the bat or, at the very least, if azalea starts getting an edge.

Restore could work in that case, but delta will just continue to use it and I doubt that skill is spammable, since azalea can run out of mana which can become deadly in a fight for her.

Azalea’s resistance to power nullification is her resistance to “Null Magic”, which seems to just be attacks getting turned off, not it being physically overpowered by an attack far stronger than it, which is exactly the case here, since delta’s attacks are 3-A and Azalea’s are 6-B. Delta nullifies attacks by overpowering them in stats, which is exactly what will happen here.
Win cons for Azalea:
  • Big Freeze
  • Hydrokinesis
  • Blood Bending
  • Any water attack projectile attack with Hydrolysis.
  • Reality warping illusions.
  • Neptune's Gate
  • 5x Speed Boosting off the bat.

Again you are betting on none of this hitting for.... literally no reason other than "he have TP and acrobatics" when I have mentioned probably like 10x that Azalea lands hits on people with the same abilities to a greater extent.
Where does the 5x speed boost come from, and why are you only bringing it up now? even then, delta can become even faster than that via this, so it wouldn’t matter:
  • Statistics Amplification (Can use electricity to amplify his speed by several fold. Spirit of Battle allows Delta to greatly amplify his strength.)
Big freeze seems to disrupt mana, and is described as “killing magic”, but it doesn’t have much more detail than that, but even then, delta does a very similair thing by overpowering attacks physically, so that would just put them on equal footing.

Neptunes gate hasn’t been shown to negate stats, just abilities according to it’s description, so with delta’s LS he could likely break out of it’s grip before it does anything and get back in the fight.

Blood Bending doesn’t restrict abilities, or, well, brain function from how it’s described in the powers & abilities section, it just controls people’s physical movements, since all it does is “Manipulate bodily fluids” so if delta is being controlled, all he has to do is teleport out of azalea’s range, and would also be much better grounds for him to use quiet tomb and win if he doesn’t use it immediately like you’re trying to claim, even though Leo has said it’s something he uses extremely commonly regardless 👀

“Reality-bending illusions” is nothing very new to delta. He uses illusions and reality bending (warping space itself) himself too, so i doubt he’d be surprised or overwhelmed by something like that.

I’m offering much more basis than just acrobatics or TP if you read what i just said earlier. Even if delta doesn’t use quiet tomb he can always teleport out of azalea’s range, which won’t allow her to hit him regardless of how acrobatic the dude’s she fights are, which can give delta plenty of time to attack outside her range to help him prevent her from reaching him, He can more than likely overpower azalea’s attacks to destroy them before they ever reach him, he can send azalea’s attacks through portals to somewhere they will never reach him, He can use his spatial manipulation to bounce them back, which, while azalea could probably negate it with restore, delta would just use it again, and azalea can’t spam moves, since it seems like grounds for her running out of mana, etc.

^ If i was just relying off his acrobatics and TP then nobody would have voted delta here, but look at what everyone is voting for 🗿
What do you mean? It literally says she can revert magic (an attack) back into its previous form (mana). Which is an example of her completely negating an attack. It works on any target, not just magic.
Even then, it doesn’t seem very useful if she just reverts the state of something in that moment. What’s stopping the opponent from just using the spell again? Even if azalea spams it she’ll probably risk running out of mana because of it.

This is also 6 votes in delta’s favor and 1 for azalea
^

Last edited:
Back