• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R2M2] 2nd Crosstier Tournament - Azalea Aculeus vs. Delta (0-0-0)

So this guy has ridiculously high attack potency but once again a glass canon because he lacks pretty much all resistance to anything Azalea can do.

Having no resistances in a high hax tournament is extremely bold, but whatever I guess.

Azalea steamrolls a second time ngl. All her attacks spam water vulnerability anti-resistances and induce multiple biological failures and water-based molecular destruction that regeneration can not fix. Furthermore she gains all his passive abilities any time her attacks absorb into his skin.

So this guy has ridiculously high attack potency but once again a glass canon because he lacks pretty much all resistance to anything Azalea can do.

Having no resistances in a high hax tournament is extremely bold, but whatever I guess.

Azalea steamrolls a second time ngl. All her attacks spam water vulnerability anti-resistances and induce multiple biological failures and water-based molecular destruction that regeneration can not fix. Furthermore she gains all his passive abilities any time her attacks absorb into his skin.
Pretty straightforward. Let's see what Leo has to say about this though

This is water vs electricity, Azelea’s main method of attack is counterintuitive. And doesn’t Delta have Quiet Tomb to catch her with?

I guess Delta could try Spatial warping or Quiet Tomb. He goes for the latter quite quickly. Azalea doesn't resist deconstruction.
He also has power null and resistance negation, so her water would have to be stacked to really hit him with electricity and his other elements plus portals

This is water vs electricity, Azelea’s main method of attack is counterintuitive.
Pure water which Azalea creates is absolutely not counterintuitive against electricity.

When water has no loose minerals inside it (like heavy metals), it is one of the best insulators of electricity there is.

He just BFRs both him and his enemies by putting his hands together usually. It's thought-based though. He doesn't need to do that and has done it before without it.
I asked because I do remember not allowing thought or gesture-based buttons that would result in insta-win

But I dont care anymore lmaoo

Can Azalea really hit him with water before he uses it then? He can fly and make portals plus has great acrobatics.

Azalea surrounds herself with water once inside the vacuum. Water is a great absorber of radiation so she should be fine. It also grants her invulnerability and the ability to breath since she can waterbreath.

Btw, even assuming they get to open the Quiet Tomb before just dying to water-based corruption and mineral siphoning at the molecular level.

Azalea surrounds herself with water once inside the vacuum. Water is a great absorber of radiation so she should be fine. It also grants her invulnerability and the ability to breath since she can waterbreath.

Btw, even assuming they get to open the Quiet Tomb before just dying to water-based corruption and mineral siphoning at the molecular level.
I wasn't even referring to the radiation part. I know she has counters to that, but would water-based invulnerability really protect her from Deconstruction? I feel like the water gets deconstructed as well. It should happen in less than a millisecond really. The only reason Stickman Hero survived as long as he did was because of his insane resistance building adaption, and even then he still died in there.

Fish still have to breathe though. There’s an absence of oxygen in space so just being able to breathe underwater isn’t enough. Unless waterbreath means something else.

Delta has means to avoid getting hit with her water once.

Fish still have to breathe though. There’s an absence of oxygen in space so just being able to breathe underwater isn’t enough. Unless waterbreath means something else.

Delta has means to avoid getting hit with her water once.
Also Phoenks stated the water was completely pure, meaning there is no oxygen in there.

Uh... Water is H2O. Literally made of oxygen. It has plenty of oxygen to breath xD.

So what’s she do if Delta just leaves her there?
I mean we are getting deep into theoretical territory here.

Azalea's attacks are all deadly instant-win conditions, meanwhile for Delta to win he has to:

• Somehow avoid all of Azalea's attacks. Literally almost impossible since she can control where her water projectiles go. She is a water bender.
  • Quickly use Quiet Tomb before any of Azalea's attacks ignore his defenses.
  • Immediately leave Quiet Tomb since Azalea can STILL attack him there.

And that is his only win condition.

Seems unlikely he wins this fight. You have to be very generous to him and very disrespectful to Azalea for that to ever happen.

I will also say that Azalea also has her own ultimate trump card ability that works much the same way, but is even more potent.

Neptune's Gate. Which is a sealing technique that brings you to the void, forcefully sealing and nullifying all abilities in the process.

Azalea's attacks are all deadly instant-win conditions, meanwhile for Delta to win he has to:

• Somehow avoid all of Azalea's attacks. Literally almost impossible since she can control where her water projectiles go. She is a water bender.

Seems unlikely he wins this fight. You have to be very generous to him and very disrespectful to Azalea for that to ever happen.
Delta can portal himself away and BFR the two of them anytime. I think it’s fair to assume he avoids dying for a small while. Azalea can control her attacks and do that stuff, but he can also destroy souls with electricity and summon illusions. I see no reason she could resist those given her soul resistance is based on strength/willpower while Delta is stronger and has Supernatural Willpower and there’s nothing about illusions/fear manip on her profile. Delta can also pull her in with gravity manip and far superior LS. Depending on what he starts with, he can slip past her defenses like she can his.

We've already stated Delta has godly Acrobatics, portals, insane stamina, and interstellar range. He can literally just travel to the outskirts of the dimension and camp. Maybe teleport again if he has to.
I will also say that Azalea also has her own ultimate trump card ability that works much the same way, but is even more potent.

Neptune's Gate. Which is a sealing technique that brings you to the void, forcefully sealing and nullifying all abilities in the process.
Quiet Tomb can literally cause any attempt at contesting or escaping the dimension to shatter. It caused Stickman Hero's wormholes to immediately collapse.

Azalea can control her attacks and do that stuff, but he can also destroy souls with electricity and summon illusions.
Destroying the soul of an Ark character? If there is one thing that absolutely isn't happening, it is that one.

Delta lacks the conceptual manipulation, information manipulation, and strong enough soul manipulation necessary to even begin to touch Azalea's soul.

Illusions and Fear Manipulation are resisted by Reincarnate Physiology and countered by the fact that Azalea can create her own illusions as well.

Delta can also pull her in with gravity manip and far superior LS.
Pulling her in would be the last thing he wants to do since it would get her closer to him and make it easier for her to attack.

We've already stated Delta has godly Acrobatics, portals, insane stamina, and interstellar range.
Azalea has fought people with insane acrobatics, portals, and insane stamina without issues.

Interstellar range doesn't matter because speed is equalized down to Azalea's Massively Hypersonic. It would take hundreds to thousands of years for any projectile to hit her from that distance at that speed.

Back