• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M4] Jeffrey the TikToker vs Clyde [GRACE]

alright time to debate for a character i only know exists because of this wiki! (i am creatively bankrupt so i dont have any ocs myself)

anyways to start off with Jeffrey's advantages. His wide array of bombs covering elemental attacks are countered by the various armors that grant resistances to a good chunk of elements, along with his natural resistance to cold. Jeffrey's AP edge is his big advantage though, but it can become a less severe disadvantage through poison darts, which lower strength and durability.

As for Clyde's own advantages. He should be more skilled. He's capable of fighting Frostilius in his current key, who commanded and waged wars (plural) against humanity and came out victorious. I don't see any notable skill feats on Jeffrey's page. So Clyde should be able to take the edge here. ESPECIALLY in melee combat, given the distance, it's not impossible for Jeffrey to just be overwhelmed in close range with Clyde's blades

Smoke bombs will also be a pain for Jeffrey, as they not only obscure his vision, but paralyze him, leaving him vulnerable. The poison darts mentioned before also, of course, poison. Which Jeffrey has no resistance to.

Clyde I guess can also apparently just see Jeffrey's offense and defensive capabilities just by looking at him but I don't know how much you wanna put into that. Regardless voting for Clyde

alright time to debate for a character i only know exists because of this wiki! (i am creatively bankrupt so i dont have any ocs myself)

anyways to start off with Jeffrey's advantages. His wide array of bombs covering elemental attacks are countered by the various armors that grant resistances to a good chunk of elements, along with his natural resistance to cold. Jeffrey's AP edge is his big advantage though, but it can become a less severe disadvantage through poison darts, which lower strength and durability.

As for Clyde's own advantages. He should be more skilled. He's capable of fighting Frostilius in his current key, who commanded and waged wars (plural) against humanity and came out victorious. I don't see any notable skill feats on Jeffrey's page. So Clyde should be able to take the edge here. ESPECIALLY in melee combat, given the distance, it's not impossible for Jeffrey to just be overwhelmed in close range with Clyde's blades

Smoke bombs will also be a pain for Jeffrey, as they not only obscure his vision, but paralyze him, leaving him vulnerable. The poison darts mentioned before also, of course, poison. Which Jeffrey has no resistance to.

Clyde I guess can also apparently just see Jeffrey's offense and defensive capabilities just by looking at him but I don't know how much you wanna put into that. Regardless voting for Clyde
Counted

Bump

Back