• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Shichika CRT While I Have Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactive Power Level: In the very first episode of the anime, once Komori Maniwa turns into him, he states that Komori's kunai wouldn't hurt or even itch him anymore. Nanami has no real reason not to have this, but i'll try and see if there's more definite evidence.

Limited Reactive Evolution and/or Adaptation: Shichika repeatedly makes up new techniques and modifies old ones on the fly throughout the whole series, even on episode 1 with Shichika Hachiretsu and when he states that he could destroy Zetto Kanna after experiencing its invulnerability despite initially failing to do so with Chrysanthemum. Adaption is technically already there, but it belongs in his base key.

Reactive Power Level needs more context. The Reactive Evo I'm good with.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here due to **** ads, but the ********* series has the statement on episode 1 just after the 40 minute mark iirc

If that isn't it you'll need to wait a bit for it

Ok so I'll look up the episode and come back to you.

If you're lucky, I'll end up getting hooked and watch the entire series.

Just posting the evidence here for everyone to see

080b8526b3f5d44c3dcc41f6243dd00e
After Shichika gets hit with some of Komori's kunai, which he quickly regens out, and finding Komori shapeshifted into Togame, he responds to Komori mentioning that he has an advantage due to Shichika still being in pain from the kunai hits with what is shown to the right

9488bf01cbcd8c0d2dc9778ca073ef4b

This would additionally explain certain fights later on, mainly:

• him initially being completely memed on by Konayuki, but then badly injuring her while Kyouken was possessing her with a single attack.......somehow.
  • him seemingly closing the physical gap between him and Nanami after their first fight.

This can be applied I think. It's not a huge upgrade or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back