• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a character is superior and beyond the concept of Dimensions - Wouldn't this also mean beyond space and time for it also being a dimension? Or would they would have to be beyond The concept of Dimensionality and Temporality?

Depends on the verse's size and feats, sometimes beyond Dimensions means beyond the 4th Dimension, sometime beyond Infinite Dimensions, and sometimes it means absolutely nothing.

I think I understand that Dimensions are the axis of movement - Like the axis of your movement (Like 3Dimensional - Up Down, Left Right, Back Forward space you can move in) but if a character is beyond and superior to the concept of dimensions would it also include Temporality

Like I said, sometimes calling a character beyond the Concept of Dimensions without any other feats to support any Tiers or Abilities is just an empty statement that gives nothing.

Context is important. Demonbane has a statement of being beyond dimensions but it didn't give anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back