• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick question about the Punisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the Punisher exact tier like he is small building level, but I want the act number (joules/tons, low end small building level, high end small building level)

Apparently from his AP, he scales to Daredevil, who in return scales to him...?

Edit: Nevermind just took a quick look at his Dura :p

He has Small Building durability feats and because Daredevil can harm him that means Daredevil is 9-A and since Punisher himself can damage Daredevil (who has dura feats too) he scales to him

Most 9-A Marvel profiles probably need to clarify that they scale from the Punisher's durability.

I know this has nothing to do here but, what is the difference between room level and small building level?.

There is no difference. It is different names for the same thing.

No, we should really only use Small Building level, in order to avoid confusion, but the double wordings are a leftover from Polar-kun's old standards.

Yes, but first we have to go through a few others.

Personally i feel like Punisher (along with Daredevil, Hawkeye, Red Skull and Kingpin) should be scaled with all the other characters such as Captain America and Black Panther.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back