• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick question about high regen and EE

So, can a a very high end user of high regeneration survive physical EE? Like say, from what I know, if a character can regenerate their body as long as air molecules or dust particles because their body is made out of those materials, that's the highest level of high regen. Will such a character be able to survive physical EE? I need this to create a new vs thread because one of them does have this level of regen and I need to this piece of information to create that thread.

Here it is. He can regenerate as long as dark matter exists.

@Purgy

It's a complete physical EE, which is just everything physical is erased. Doesn't matter if it's particles or whatever, they are all erased. To survive physical EE you need low-godly regen.

That's my question- if my body is made of air and I can regenerate as long as air molecules exist, then what's stopping me from regenerating from the air molecules present in the earths atmosphere even if all my particles are erased from existence? Like to kill me won't you need to erase all air molecules in existence instead of just my body?

Assuming the "Dark Matter" gets erased as well, then he wouldn't be able to survive.
Like say, only his body get's erased and there's plenty of dark matter left in the universe, then what? Because there are hardly any characters whose EE is strong enough to erase all dark matter in the universe who can be pitched against this guy and it won't be a total stomp.

That's my question- if my body is made of air and I can regenerate as long as air molecules exist, then what's stopping me from regenerating from the air molecules present in the earths atmosphere even if all my particles are erased from existence? Like to kill me won't you need to erase all air molecules in existence instead of just my body?
Does "Dark Matter" exist in the verse like air molecules and such though?

It says on his profile;
Kakine's esper ability which allows him to create and control an unknown type of matter/elementary particles. It should be noted that the term "Dark Matter" is not to be confused with the true "Dark Matter" which is among the components of the universe.
Which indicates to me that it isn't something that ordinarily exists and instead he creates it entirely.

Yes, dark matter is a real thing. Only theoretical in reality but in fiction, yes it's actually present all over the universe.
Kakine's esper ability which allows him to create and control an unknown type of matter/elementary particles. It should be noted that the term "Dark Matter" is not to be confused with the true "Dark Matter" which is among the components of the universe.
His ability doesn't manipulate real dark matter though, as it says in the quote I posted.

Does "Dark Matter" exist in the verse like air molecules and such though?

It says on his profile;

Which indicates to me that it isn't something that ordinarily exists and instead he creates it entirely.
Okay, then he might not survive EE at all. I was going of the assumption that this is real dark matter we're talking about. I should've read it more carefully. My bad.

If we're talking about regenning from the air molecules present in the air, that's more High Regen with Type 8 Immortality. In order to get rid of that, then yes, the physical EE would have to erase every single air molecule present in the atmosphere.

What your talking about would be his Type 8 Immortality (Immortality that ensures you live as long as some other object, person, substance, or idea exists)

His High Regeneration alone would not ensure he can survive Existence Erasure. It's his Type 8 that makes it so he would live having his body erased.

If he can regenerate from any dark matter instead of just those in his body, that is regen and immortality type 8 so yes, EE only negs the regen, the immo saves him.

But if the dark matter ain't abudant but instead created by him, idk, if the EE doesn't spread to them, he should be fine

However Type 8 alone doesn't mean he could continue fighting after having his body erased, he would still "exist" but further evidence is needed to say he would still be able to fight.

Take Voldemort as an example, he also has Type 8, but if he were erased he'd be reduced to a state where he can't fight back.

Just took a look at kaikine's profile why is he lacking resistance or immunity to soul manipulation he is literally just dark matter like accel said
"Kakine has no soul. He's literally dead, everything that he is made of is just matter with his personality written into it like data. He is an inanimate object of information within matter that doesn't exist. Think of him like an AI in a video game. He isn't alive but he's following data within his coding that is similar to his real life counterpart. He's literally just a mass of organs in a freezer and is dead. Every DM copy is inanimate and just matter, therefore he lacks a soul"

Yeah just took a look at inorganic physiology type 2 it does covers the soul manipulation stuff

However Type 8 alone doesn't mean he could continue fighting after having his body erased, he would still "exist" but further evidence is needed to say he would still be able to fight.

Take Voldemort as an example, he also has Type 8, but if he were erased he'd be reduced to a state where he can't fight back.
Kakine will be fine even if a dark matter body is erased the dark matter network will still be fine

Yeah but his type 8 sounds like it is connected to his regen, so technically he could if random dark matter counts, since he would have a new body.

Back