• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick question about Bleach vs DBS

Was what I said not clear?

Changing wiki standards so it suits your argument, that's literally what you were about to do, the page specificially states that an ability needs a stated weakness for it to be applicable, you were about to change that because you have no such statement.

I am going to propose a slight reword, not change the standard, because I encountered something that despite being clear, is being misinterpreted because semantics. There is nothing wrong with making things clearer. And there is nothing wrong with overhauling entire standards if there is some fault in it. By that logic, every standard creation/alteration is power abuse in your eyes?

Please keep these useless accusations to yourself please. Thanks.

I am going to propose a slight reword, not change the standard
A slight reword that suits your argument?
because I encountered something that despite being clear, is being misinterpreted because semantics.
It's not semantics though, does the page not clearly say an uncontradicted statement is required?
There is nothing wrong with making things clearer.
You're correct, it would be nice if that's all this was.
And there is nothing wrong with overhauling entire standards if there is some fault in it.
There isn't a fault with it, you're just finding one because you need it to fit your argument since you have no statement about RC only affecting weaker characters.
By that logic, every standard creation/alteration is power abuse in your eyes?
Just ones done with bad intent, like yours.

Assuming someone's intent to suit your purposes and make it look like some conspiracy power abuse. Such a wow argument.

But I suggest you don't continue to derail this thread with such nonsense. Thank you.

I think it's kind of selfish to think that changing a standard that affects every verse shouldn't happen because it will affect one verse that people like.

If it was any other verse getting affected by a standard change done out of bad intent, I wouldn't see anyone complaining.

Assuming someone's intent to suit your purposes and make it look like some conspiracy power abuse. Such a wow argument.
It's pretty clear to me you have an agenda, I was around when you tried extensively to have RC removed in the past after all.
But I suggest you don't continue to derail this thread with such nonsense. Thank you.
Couldn't you say we're both derailing? I'm not forcing you to respond.

as the moderator change what you deem is fair and we can continue the discussion in another post
as far i know dbs character don't have soul resist so yes sc will kill them my answer to the topic for the OP

I don't think RC has officially been accepted to work the way it's being treated right now. I remember two threads where it's been brought up and denied. I'll try and look for them.

So I did a quick search and from what I found, it seems every thread says that RC has been denied in the past, but I can't find the main thread that rejected it in the first place.

That’s because it doesn’t exist lol. The equalization thread was made with RC being the main example with several other threads around this period.

It works exactly as it is being used right now even with multiple failed attempts to change it via whining.

Also it’s Soul Manipulation which requires a resistance. If you don’t have sufficient resistant or any at all that’s too bad.

but I can't find the main thread that rejected it in the first place.
Because it was never accepted to be treated like that. People kept bringing it up in matches for some reason and every time it was discussed outside of vs threads, the idea was rejected.

If someone uses that in matches by that logic, that is just faulty and not officially accepted.

It being accepted as Soul Manipulation is one thing. And it working on stronger characters is another. Don't mix the two.

It being accepted as Soul Manipulation is one thing. And it working on stronger characters is another. Don't mix the two.
You’re not making any sense. RC isn’t tied to AP in the way you think it is. And you’ve been corrected multiple times in the past. It’s pretty clear you’re choosing to ignore that.

please read the Versw Equaliztion page.

It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, stated by at least a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization.

Except that it is. RC is directly tied to AP in that the effects are only felt by characters who are weaker or have less energy, because the sole cause of it is energy pressure due to having an energy difference. You remove the cause, and the effect gets removed itself.

The thread that got posted was literally about this RC misinformation and the rule was made keeping that in mind. So you're the one choosing to ignore everything,

You’re literally wrong lol. You and cal were debunked throughout the entire thread. You’re literally arguing hax is negated via power within the verse dbz style.

AP isn’t directly tied to reiatsu at all? There was literally a thread on this by IMade lol. And is even tied to our scaling.

Also please supply me with this.

stated by at least a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization.

I think it's better to just create a CRT to handle this stuff. I've seen multiples threads about this same thing.

If nobody really creates a thread to see the arguments in favor and against, nothing will be established. One side will say that the ability is accepted as it is, the other will always deny it.

You and cal were debunked throughout the entire thread.
Bruh which thread are you on?

You’re literally arguing hax is negated via power within the verse dbz style.
Except no. You know what I am saying, don't twist it around.

Also please supply me with this.
I think I just made the intent clear some posts ago. The primary thing is that the ability has to have a limitation. The limitation can be shown to us through it's use. That's basic logic. In case if it is not shown, only then we require a statement. But as addressed above, you have a valid reason to be misinterpreting it due to the wording, which I will soon propose to change.

1. RC is relative to power despite what the fanbase on this wiki tries to say.

2. Goku, Vegetable, Toppo, Frieza and maybe Jiren resist Hakai on some level which has soul destruction.

Sidra casually erased a whole city once, I would assume Toppo going all out with his Hakai would be at least equal to casual Sidra.

1. RC is relative to power despite what the fanbase on this wiki tries to say.

2. Goku, Vegetable, Toppo, Frieza and maybe Jiren resist Hakai on some level which has soul destruction.

Sidra casually erased a whole city once, I would assume Toppo going all out with his Hakai would be at least equal to casual Sidra.
Wait, wasn't it stated the the energy pf destruction doesn't work on Gods? If that's true, they should get a resistance to soul destruction

That's cool same goes for Dragon Ball Hakai wasn't able to erase Base ambushed Goku after Minutes add to the fact Hakan supposedly erases not onky from this Timeline but from every one.
Only zeno also erases all time not god's of destruction hakai.

How is that overcoming resistance? Goku was only affected by Hakai once iirc, which was Sidra's small portion of destruction energy that he overcame with raw strength.

Not sure how Vegeta also being able to resist Hakai via raw power proves anything.
Does hakai and hakai energie have the same power and purpose?

Back