• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick question about Bleach vs DBS

Send scans
Dont know how . Dbs episode 61 3:51 - 3:60. Goku Black states Beerus killing his past self from the same timeline won't have an effect on him due to the Time ring protecting him. Normally altering the past doesn't change the future but Hakai works nonetheless.

FYI erasing someone from time /=/ erasing a timeline
No one said that?

Edit :
Clark said:
That's cool same goes for Dragon Ball Hakai wasn't able to erase Base ambushed Goku after Minutes add to the fact Hakan supposedly erases not onky from this Timeline but from every one.
"Only zeno also erases all time not god's of destruction hakai."

Clark says it can erase across time. Teezar says it can't .
I was refering to this debate

I don't think it would work on Dragon Ball characters who are really powerful. But I'm gonna reread Bleach to see if this is irrational or not. There's also a thing about if ki barriers could just block it out.

Clark says it can erase across time.
im not sure if it is about erasing across time, it is just erasing, the fact that black cannot be affected by being killed in past cuz he has the time rings just show acausality type 1, which means that he cant be affected by changes in the past, im not sure if Beerus erasing something is valid to ''erasing across time''

I think it's better to just create a CRT to handle this stuff. I've seen multiples threads about this same thing.

If nobody really creates a thread to see the arguments in favor and against, nothing will be established. One side will say that the ability is accepted as it is, the other will always deny it.
I'm likely gonna do this when I have the free time cause this is brought up a fair amount of times.

I think they are refering to this

Oh that’s interesting, that does sound like 4D EE. The only people I’d see scale above this without hax scaling would be Jiren for his status of being “the mortal even a GoD can’t defeat” and the GoD’s and angels themselves. Maybe you can make the argument that GoD Toppo’s potency scales to his range of affecting the entire World of Void which would be a good resistance feat for Vegeta.

Back