• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Wander and Sylvia's stats.

why do Sylvia and Wander have just MFTL+ travel speed via there Orbble. Shouldn't it be there normal reaction and travel speed since they are shown being able to react to nearby planets (or at least recognize them.)? Not to mention as shown in Time bomb with sylvia being able to run across several planets in a short amount of time with out an Orbble it's very likely the Orbble greatly increases there physical speed. Also you know the fact that they would have had to react to and stop on every planet in the gift since they don't have computers on the Orbble since it's just a bubble.

It also makes no sense for Wander and Sylvia to have unknown stats when they have reasonings on there profiles. So why are they unknown?

Both have feats on there profiles like Wander outmuscling Hater (which was likely a gag to be fair) and Sylvia survived getting eaten by a planet. Not to mention Janet being noted as "planet level likely higher for restraining Wander and Sylvia."

Yobo Blue said:
I think Wander Over Yonder profiles need major work done on them.
Well, for starters, Wander did kick a rocket ship supposedly. Just doing that alone should amount to Wander being Small Building level. I dunno how large said rocket ship was, but a model from NASA weighs around 4.4 million lbs (1995.8 metric tons), so I based my estimate off that.

Well, Wander is physically stronger than Lord Hater, who has a High 6-A feat in striking strength that could be calculated listed on his profile

Hater should easily be large planet level in striking strength though considering he made Dominator flinch and knocked her helmet off.

Yeah, just saw that one. I'd suggest requesting it in the Request thread

But since it isn't Anime, the chance of it being calculated is 99% lower

Also, not sure what this classifies as, but Wander did get inanimate objects to stop making noise just by shushing them.

Also, he defeated Lord Hater's planetary invasion with just his Banjo (somehow), so that's either good AP or really good Social Influencing

Heck, he accidentally tore off Lord Hater's arm. The show doesn't show it much, but Wander is physically pretty powerful.

It also isn't really an outlier for hater either. He consistantly takes planet level blows and shrugs them off. However I don't think black hole taking is considered a quantifiable feat

Okay. I will unsubscribe then. You can send me a message if you need my help with something later.

Back