• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

questions about unbound

eferdeye

Username Only
If a character is unbound from Space-Time, will they get resistance to spatial and time manipulation? Or can it reach the immunity stage?

From what I've seen, unbound from something alone will get resistance, but if it reaches the conceptual stage will it get immunity?

Immunity is from lacking something entirely. If you lack a soul, you simply can't get soul manipulated no matter how powerful it is.

Under the right context being unbound from Space and Time can act as resistance though.

Immunity is from lacking something entirely. If you lack a soul, you simply can't get soul manipulated no matter how powerful it is.

Under the right context being unbound from Space and Time can act as resistance though.
then why can immortality type 5 get an immunity rating, even though it only unbounds from the concept of death? in my opinion, with unbound it is the same as not connecting.

I know, but what I'm asking about is not just space-time.

I'm asking about, if the character has escaped from something for example space time, will the character get immunity to space time manipulation.

Not only that, if the character is unbound, for example law. will the character get immunity to law manipulation, or just resistance.

basically applies to all.

Resistance, because even if you are unbound by all laws in your Tier 2 Cosmology, Uncountably Infinite greater laws from a Tier 1 Cosmology would still be able to bind you.

Then, even if you unbound until the fundamental or conceptual stage, you will still only get resistance, not immunity?

Then, even if you unbound until the fundamental or conceptual stage, you will still only get resistance, not immunity?
Well, resistances can be layered. Depending on how it's presented, conceptual or fundamental stuff can be superior to normal crap so the resistance will gain layered accordingly.

Back