• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this 3-C or Low 2-C

Pedonar

Username Only
So, one of the characters created a galaxy-sized world with thousands of parallel dimensions and granted the heroes and the demon king the ability to regress every time one of them dies. This causes the world to either time reset or be destroyed and replaced with a new one. If the heroes die, would the environmental destruction be classified as low 2-C or 3-C? I'm not sure because I saw a thread before mentioning that erasing time is considered low 2-C

Last edited:
So, can I rate the creator as 2-B, even though the world is just galaxy-sized?

So, can I rate the creator as 2-B, even though the world is just galaxy-sized?
You could either interpret it as the creator shrinking the universes size from the outside to fit into the galaxy (Think of Pocket realities in fiction that fit on Earth but are entire universes inside), or that the "Galaxy" is actually a super massive galaxy that can host parallel universes inside of it. After all, it wasn't stated to have a specific size, right? If it was, the former is more likely.

3-C, it's only a pocket dimension, if it really was a concise ontological statement. If it's a metaphor then it's up to debate.

You could either interpret it as the creator shrinking the universes size from the outside to fit into the galaxy (Think of Pocket realities in fiction that fit on Earth but are entire universes inside), or that the "Galaxy" is actually a super massive galaxy that can host parallel universes inside of it. After all, it wasn't stated to have a specific size, right? If it was, the former is more likely.
Yes, they didn't talk about the size; it's just an assumption because the demon king, before the creation of Fantasia, was planning to conquer the universe. Then he visited one of the galaxies, and after that, Fantasia was created to seal the demon king while he was in the galaxy so, I assumed it was galaxy-sized. Later on, it was used for other purposes. Anyways, they didn't mention the size

Yes, they didn't talk about the size; it's just an assumption because the demon king, before the creation of Fantasia, was planning to conquer the universe. Then he visited one of the galaxies, and after that, Fantasia was created to seal the demon king while he was in the galaxy so, I assumed it was galaxy-sized. Later on, it was used for other purposes. Anyways, they didn't mention the size
So they created a realm that looks like a Galaxy? Stated to be a Galaxy? Or was it an already existing Galaxy?

There's another statement that mentions the universe being 'infinitely vast.' However, I don't think they were referring to the pocket dimension specifically; rather, they were likely referring to the original universe itself

maybe it was an already existing galaxy that was split into thousands of parallel dimensions

So, one of the characters created a galaxy-sized world with thousands of parallel dimensions and granted the heroes and the demon king the ability to regress every time one of them dies. This causes the world to either time reset or be destroyed and replaced with a new one. If the heroes die, would the environmental destruction be classified as low 2-C or 3-C? I'm not sure because I saw a thread before mentioning that erasing time is considered low 2-C
3-C

Later, the second demon created a tower and installed it in every parallel dimension. The 90th floor is stated to be a 4th-dimensional ever-expanding space, and above that level, every floor until the 100th has a separate 4th-dimensional space that is larger than the pervious floor. What tier of environmental destruction is this ? 2-C for each dimension?

Back