• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions About the Creation/Manipulation of Space

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Say someone creates an area of space, similar to the spatial fabric of our own, real world. This pocket dimension, we'll say for now, happens to have an Earth-sized planet in it, yet the space surrounding it goes on in all directions to be as large as a star.

In regards to the AP of the character who created this pocket dimension, would it be based on the total mass of all of the space and planets and such within it? Or would it be based on the total size/diameter of the pocket dimension?

To use the above example, if the AP were based only on the mass of the objects within the space created, then this would probably be Planet level. However, if the size of the pocket dimension is relevant, then this could be Large Planet level, Dwarf Star level, or possibly even higher (it would depend.)

While we're on the subject of creating spatial things, what about black holes? (At least, the ones that generally behave like black holes.) I get that tanking and destroying them both typically don't count for anything, but what about creating them yourself? That counts to my understanding, at least.

The decision on this may have an effect on (among other people, of course):

Dante (Devil May Cry),

Madotsuki (Yume Nikki), and

Li-Ming (Diablo III).

Any input appreciated.

Personally, I think its based off the total diameter of the realm, but objects like Planets, Stars and even Galaxies help gauge the total size of pocket realm. If the realm contains a planet, then theirs two ways of going about it:

1. If theirs an aerial, from-space view, then you can calculate the diameter of the realm through basic scaling or angsizing.

2. Just label it as an "At least 5-B" feat. If it has a moon, then I guess it be "At least 5-A" or just "5-A".

As for the blackhole, I unfortunately cannot answer.

Back