• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about masadaverse

So I'm a new member in vswiki, and I noticed that masadaverse threads are no longer in vswiki. Is it completely removed from vswiki? Or if someone wants to make a cosmology thread on it, can we do that?

So can we like form threads on it?currently
No, it has not yet been decided whether the verse qualifies to have a profile on the wiki. So you can't open a CRT for anything related to Shinza* right now.

But you can make cosmology and character blogs and create a CRT to bring the verse back to the wiki

Last edited:
No, it has not yet been decided whether the verse qualifies to have a profile on the wiki. So you can't open a CRT for anything related to Shinza* right now.

But you can make cosmology and character blogs and create a CRT to bring the verse back to the wiki
Thanks that helps a lot. But also after making the blog what's the next procedure?

Verse is dead.

Yes, anyone can bring it back.

No, don't trust pain.
It's just went thru one of the deadliest CRT so ofc it's understandable. But again I'm willing to give time to form a permanent profile as many people in the fandom isn't recognising the verse and it's potential

Back