• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Beyonder. High level Beyonder wanks? or true facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Weaknesses: He has lost his power on various occasions (in one case, he gave away half his power). Beyonder can be severely weakened by extreme cosmic acts of force. He claimed to be omniscient, but in practice had to learn everything by experience."

Can someone give the scans for those which are mentioned above?

Also "Outside of the Beyond Realm | Within the Beyond Realm" - what is the meaning of this? Is Beyonder from Marvel Omniverse? or outside Marvel Omniverse?

Beyonder is True Omnipotent - I need this scan also.

I am asking because many people says that "he isin't from Marvel omniverse, he is outside Marvel. He is so powerful that can destroy all Tier 1-A characters. And people should not trust vs wiki"

My final thoughts - If he was a true omnipotent why didn't he knew about humans? As a true omnipotent why did he even tried to fight weaklings in the first place?

I need to get accurate answer from a Marvel fan. Thanks.

Mad
Original Beyonder = True Omni

Also Original Beyonder = True Omni used in debates. Someone say something about this.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Trueinfinity said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
First Beyonder is an infinite dimensional being
Second read this site Tiering system:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System
May I know that infinite dimension being means OMNIPOTENT?
That why i tell you to read this site Tiering system:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System
Alright, I have a request, can you provide me all the scans which I said in the post? His weakness and all.

Well I can provide you with the scans but i won't do that since you probably won't read it anyway, you know if you read this site tiering system that I provide to you then you will know is beyonder was considered as omnipotent or not, but you dont read them and keep asking the same question...

Not Jim Sterling said:
Well I can provide you with the scans but i won't do that since you probably won't read it anyway, you know if you read this site tiering system that I provide to you then you will know is beyonder was considered as omnipotent or not, but you dont read them and keep asking the same question...
I just read. I just need some of his weakness provided.

"Weaknesses: He has lost his power on various occasions (in one case, he gave away half his power). Beyonder can be severely weakened by extreme cosmic acts of force. He claimed to be omniscient, but in practice had to learn everything by experience."

Trueinfinity said:
Not Jim Sterling also you said Infinity dimensional which means he is omnipotent right?
May i facepalm on your comment ?

Please, let me quote from the page that Jim just gave you

Technically, according to the dictionary definitio, omnipotence could simply mean "infinite in power" or "having very great or unlimited authority or power", meaning a term defining its standing in relation to a certain setting and its inhabitants.

However, given the highly logically self-contradictory nature of the "can do anything whatsoever" definition of omnipotence (see the above image for an example), within this Wiki even characters with the highest "0" ranking are only described as having "Questionable Omnipotence".

In addition, if an author simply mentions the word "omnipotence", this is obviously not enough to justify that some character remotely fulfills the requirements for tier 0. Because the understanding of different authors can be very different, and the author should also make clear that the entity is totally qualitatively superior to everything else. Completely unlimited, not just playing on the same field as other powerful beings from that fictional verse.

So yeah, that's why our wiki dont have a "True" omnipotent.

I am asking because many people says that "he isin't from Marvel omniverse, he is outside Marvel. He is so powerful that can destroy all Tier 1-A characters. And people should not trust vs wiki"

We cannot pleases everyone in the internet. Our wiki is trying to be as legit as possible with the sciencetific explanation. When we say that we are using the "Dimension system", we mean this kind of dimension , not the

"A universe or realm containing space, matter, and energy which is separated from our own universe by some physical difference in the space, matter, and energy itself."

^took those from Marvel wiki

Also, if anyone want to claim that Beyonder can defeat any tier 1-A characters, fine, we're respecting their opinion, but if they want to argue with us about that, then they have to show the reason why Beyonder can reach the 1-A hierachy and why he can beat them. If they dont then i wont considering them as the debaters

That's nice but it doesn't change the fact that criticizing other communities is against the rules to prevent unnecessary hostilities. Closing before this gets anymore out of control.

Wow Wow Wow...everyone stop.

No one of you or i or everyone here in this wiki has the rights to talk about this.

BG is a forbidden topic. Also harassment against other communities is also a forbidden topic. If someone continues i'm gonna block him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back