• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questioning Masadaverse's outerversal rating

I'm just being skeptical as most wikis are like how I interpret them to be, they are not official as I think them to be. Atwiki isn't an exception. Now if what you say is true then I concede my false part. The questions I said still remains unanswered, just to reiterate. They are the ffs:

1. Where was it stated or even implied that Hadou Gods are the personification of everything and nothing, alpha and omega? Transcending duality doesn't make the character to be both at the same time. Living Tribunal is a prime example.

2. Where was it stated or even implied that a God who has a Taikyoku value of 1 sees the Throne as a tool?

3. Where was it stated or even implied that the Three Pillars and Marie has a Taikyoku value of 90(Ren, Reinhard and Marie had 80 in one route)

4. How does the "hyperdimensional Throne" in context means beyond dimensional? The Chousins being referred to as "hyperdimensional" is beyond dimensional in context because the context is that they go beyond even higher levels of existence, meaning that they had transcended the concept of dimensionality.

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm asking for scans with translation and context.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Google translate says that "µ░ùÕèø" means Willpower.
I don't even understand how we can misunderstand what it means.These two kanji make it easy to read the word. I didn't even know the word itself but I could understand at first glance.

IDK the idiom, and here are some users that play/read KKK, so they can help if this is "correct" (ignoring the bad word/translation of VNW) or not.

There's something that is strange to me: the Taikyoku's amount in a Hadou, is something that can be augmented or decreased? ALRF told us that in Senpai's route (I don't even know if it's Merc or someone else) Reinhard's and Ren's Taikyoku was more than in Marie's route. And then Tenma Yato has "100" Taikyoku when his last incarnation was "90". I ask for this to be specified since I don't understand it.

There's no given supporting context on how "Chō jigen/Hyperdimensional Throne" is beyond dimensional unlike in The Chousins' case, they have context to support it like Zero who can make a logical reasoning behind anyone's existence even higher dimensional ones are affected but it couldn't comprehend Tokimi even though the databank, where it gets its information, knows everything even incomprehensible ones. They were referred as hyperdimensional entities that go beyond higher levels.

@Inb4 the Throne encompasses everything, every concept so that means it's above the concept of dimensionality

Yeah no, Multi-Eternity is the one that encompasses the multiverse and all its abstract are living within him except for Oblivion and LT. The same as the Throne, M.E. doesn't encompass void(nothingness is outside the Throne, it was stated in KKK) and doesn't encompass entities who transcend duality(True LT just like Hadou Gods transcends duality). Even though Multi-Eternity encompasses everything in creation including its concepts, he isn't 1-A. The same would be said in this case for the Throne, like what's the context? In Dies Irae, it was stated when Mercurius' was casting his attack. I don't see any supporting statements on how the Throne is beyond dimensional.

The only part where Masadaverse would be outerversal is transcending duality(transcends existence and nonexistence)

UnknownGodXXX said:
I'm just being skeptical as most wikis are like how I interpret them to be, they are not official as I think them to be. Atwiki isn't an exception. Now if what you say is true then I concede my false part. The questions I said still remains unanswered, just to reiterate. They are the ffs:

1. Where was it stated or even implied that Hadou Gods are the personification of everything and nothing, alpha and omega? Transcending duality doesn't make the character to be both at the same time. Living Tribunal is a prime example.

2. Where was it stated or even implied that a God who has a Taikyoku value of 1 sees the Throne as a tool?

3. Where was it stated or even implied that the Three Pillars and Marie has a Taikyoku value of 90(Ren, Reinhard and Marie had 80 in one route)

4. How does the "hyperdimensional Throne" in context means beyond dimensional? The Chousins being referred to as "hyperdimensional" is beyond dimensional in context because the context is that they go beyond even higher levels of existence, meaning that they had transcended the concept of dimensionality.

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm asking for scans with translation and context.
I'm still waiting btw.

BleedingPeach said:
There's something that is strange to me: the Taikyoku's amount in a Hadou, is something that can be augmented or decreased? ALRF told us that in Senpai's route (I don't even know if it's Merc or someone else) Reinhard's and Ren's Taikyoku was more than in Marie's route. And then Tenma Yato has "100" Taikyoku when his last incarnation was "90". I ask for this to be specified since I don't understand it.
Reinhard has much more Taikyoku value because of his apoptosis nature with Mercurius. What that does is it grants the same level of power as the God. If it weren't for that, Reinhard wouldn't be able to affect Mercurius
2CF1388A-E5EC-4E7A-B320-FE799596EEB7
EB2107DF-CCE3-4124-B6D1-F86A920846A5

Though Ren, Reinhard, Mercurius and Marie having 80-90 Taikyoku value is kinda bit of a headcanon since atwiki doesn't have any of the Hadou Gods in their Taikyoku Table. If it's not headcanon then anyone can give me a direct statement or implication of it right?

Ah, I see. I see your point. I suppose if the Throne is 1-A, that would mean ME is 1-A. Lol

Do Atziluth users actually transcend duality though by feats or is it just stated that they do?

For that to be true, they should never be able to die for example.

That's why we have ideas related to the NLF for that. You can't prove Omnipotence, you can't prove your character can never die. The only thing never in fiction is that there won't truly be a never. if I said a character is above the concept of never being defeated, you wouldn't believe it.

Being above dualities and these concept things mostly rely on claims based around just circular logic is not good enough for 1-A to me.

I will not comment on Umineko, but I don't recall exactly a statement that Michael transcends dualities and the concept of death. If he did, he wouldn't die himself. I don't think being Transcendingly Timeless and Spaceless necessitates to being above death. Or even the other way around.

Even IF Michael stated to transcend death and dualities (which he was never stated to) it should be rejected as a Hyperbolic Metaphor nothing more since him dying would absolutely debunk and reject meta transcension statements such as that. To be taken with a grain of salt. In favor of what ACTUALLY happened. Michael dying = He is not above death or dualities.

Explain what exactly?

Michael's best feats (let's pretend that nobody ever came up with the Outerverse philosophy for a second) was exploding into a Multiversal blast. Preventing a Multiverse from being destroyed. There is a scan from the Lilim which confirms that a Multiverse in Carey's Lucifer run had 1 Million Universes (though Dream of a Thousand Cats establishes infinite universes) so that's at least a Million in a probably High 1B cosmology. Besides that, he's pretty combat featless and most of him goes off on implied power, scaling to Lucifer beyond that. I'm not really interested in how you see the character. He's 1-A to you, then he's 1-A, but he ain't above Death and he ain't above Duality, no way.

Tony di bugalu said:
Since you are so laaaaazy to search for some past threads were this all was qestioned and aswered already (and also because I kill two birds with one stone) I decided to move my own lazy ass and serch for the quotes and/or scans.

This part I copy-pasted was posted originally by EMC-sama with some translations made by Trex-sama. I'm going to search for more so I leave you with this.

Gods exists outside of duality (yin and yang), so I believe the latter is apt.

And here is the passage in question:

µ¿¬µ«┤ÒéèÒü½Þ¿¬ÒéîÒüƒõ©ÇµÆâÒéÆÚÿ╗ÒéÇÒü«Òü»ÒÇüõ║îÕìüÕøøÒü½ÒééÕÅèÒüµ¼íÕàâµû¡Õ▒ñÒÇéÞíصÆâÒéÆþø©Þ╗óþº╗ÒüÖÒéïþÁÂÕ»¥ÚÜ£ÕúüÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒüîÕñºþìäÒü¿Õñ£ÞíîÒü«ÚûôÒü½ÚíòþÅ¥ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

His attempt to thwart the single side blow is dislocating dimensions that also reach to twenty-four. The absolute barrier that performs the phase transition on the impact. It manifested between Ootake and Yaokou.

To further drive the point home that he is manipulating dimensions and not just alternate planes of existence like Heaven and Hell in Satanel's universe.

µ╝ÅÒéîÕç║ÒéïÞå¿ÕñºÒü¬ÕÆÆÒü«µò░ÒÇàÒüîÒÇüÞéëþ£╝ÒüºÞªûÞ¬ìÒüºÒüìÒéïÞ¿ÇÚ£èÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÕæ¿Õø▓Òü«þ®║ÚûôÒü½µø©ÒüìÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒÇéÞñçÚøæÒü½þÁíÒü┐ÕÉêÒüäÒÇüþ×¼ÒüìÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒÇüõ¢òÚçìÒééÒü«þ½ïõ¢ôþÜäÒü¬µºïÚÇáõ¢ôÒéÆþ╣öÒéèõ©èÒüÆÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Many grand chants that leaked out are gradually written into the surrounding space became soul of language that is visible to naked-eye. This complex entanglement, while blinking, is woven several folds over on the three-dimensional structure.

Given how three-dimensional structure is used here, I think it sounds reasonable to conclude that the barrier is what it is. The context for this passage in particular is when Yakou explains to Ryuusui what Taikyoku is. And since I brought it up, I might as well post Trex's translation of it:

For anyone who wants to know, "Taikyoku" (in japanese, Õñ¬µÑÁ) is just the romanized spelling of "Taiji" (in fact, the kanji read in KKK as Taikyoku literally mean "Taiji"). Taikyoku, simply put, is the Supreme Ultimate, the source of all of existence. In Taoist teachings, it's even the source of Yin and Yang. The concept is pretty much identical in Shinza. Taikyoku is the power of Gods in this universe. Hadou Gods, whose Taikyoku flows outwards from themselves, instead of generating an internal universe, are the source of what is perceived in Shinza as "reality". They are the sources of all phenomena, souls, and concepts.

And now we go for something from the VNs itself, from KKK in particular. This is part of Yakou's explanation of the concept of Taikyoku:

Õñ¬µÑÁÒü¿Òü»õ¢òÒü×ÒéäÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒéîÒü░ÒÇüþ½»þÜäÒü½µ│òÕëçÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé Translation: What is Taikyoku? There is no choice but to frankly call it a Law.

ÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíÒüØÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü½ÒüèÒüæÒéïþÁÂÕ»¥µ│òÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒµ▒║Òü¥Òéèõ║ïÒéÆÕ«ÜÒéüÒüƒÕ╝Áµ£¼õ║║ÒéƵîçÒüÖÒÇé Translation: That is, an absolute Law regarding the World, the originator who determined this Law can be identificated.

As Yakou tells us, Taikyoku is a Law which is absolute in regards to the World, and its nature is also enough to identificate its originator.

Now more nitpicking with regards to this:

þäíÞ½ûÒÇüõ©ûÒü½µ│òÕëçÒü¿ÒüäÒüúÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü»þäíÚÖÉÒü½Þ┐æÒüÅÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒüùÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéëõ©ÇÒüñõ©ÇÒüñÒüîÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒéÅÒüæÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé Translation: Of course, in this World, a near infinite number of Laws exist, it doesn't mean that each one of those can be called Taikyoku.

þÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü½Õêâþë®Òü»ÕêçÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµ│òÕëçÒéÆÕ©»Òü│ÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüùÒÇüþü½Òü»þçâÒéäÒüÖÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµ│òÕëçÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇéµ░┤õ©¡Òü«µ│òÕëçÒü¬ÒéëÒü░Þé║Õæ╝ÕÉ©ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéìÒüåÒüùÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒþ┤░ÒÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü»ÕìÿÒü¬Òéïþë®þÉåÒüáÒÇé Translation: In reality, cutlery carries a Law called "cutting", fire has a Law called "burning". In the case of the Law that exists while underwater, something like pulmonary respiration cannot happen. Such assorted Laws are mere physics.

Yakou tells us that a near infinite number of Laws exist in the world. For example, a blade carries the Law of "cutting" (aka the concept of cutting is attached to a blade or an edged tool), and fire has the Law of "burning" (concept of burning is applied to fire). However, he says all of these are "mere physics/laws of nature". Taikyoku is something else.

ÚçìÞªüÒü¬Òü«Òü»ÞªÅµ¿íÒÇüÕ»åÕ║ªÒÇéÒüØÒü«µ│òÒéƵºïµêÉÒüÖÒéïÕìÿõ¢ìÒüîÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿ÒüäÒüåުŵá╝ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒéåÒüêÒü½ÒüØÒéîÒü«Òü┐ÒéÆÒééÒüúÒüªþï¼þ½ïÒüùÒüƒõ©ûþòîÒü¿Òü¬ÒéèÕ¥ùÒéïÒééÒü«ÒéÆÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿Õ«Üþ¥®ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé Translation: What's important is scale, density. The denomination of the form the Law takes is, by standard, "universe", therefore, getting to become an independent World is Takyoku's definition.

The scale of Taikyoku is the difference between those "physics" and and a Law which can be called so. Becoming an independent universe (World) is the mark of true Taikyoku.

õ¢òÒééÚøúÒüùÒüäÞ®▒ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕëìÞ┐░ÒüùÒüƒµ░┤õ©¡Òü«µ│òÒüîÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÕîûÒüùÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüÕà¿Õ«çÕ«ÖÒüîµ░┤Õ║òÒü½ÕñëÒéÅÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüáÒüæÒü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé Translation: It's not difficult talk at all. If the aforementioned Law that exists underwater were to change into Taikyoku, All of Creation's underwater areas would be changed.

^ Quote above is to be updated because of being incomplete (not sure about how to translate what follows).

And we continue with Yakou's exposition:

ÕÀ▒Òüîµ│òÕëçÒüºµú«þ¥àõ©çÞ▒íÒéÆÕêÂÕ£ºÒüÖÒéïÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÒÇüÕÀ▒Òüîµ│òÕëçÒü«Òü┐µú«þ¥àõ©çÞ▒íÒüïÒéëÕñûÒéîÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕñ¬µÑÁÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé Translation: My own Law which lets me gain total control of all things in Creation, my own Law that disconnects me from all things in Creation is Taikyoku.

Well, this above is a reference to Yakou's own Taikyoku, but I believe we'll get to that later.

ÒüôÒü«µ│òÒéÆÞë▓Òü¿Õæ╝Òü│ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéƵ▒║Õ«ÜÒüÖÒéïÒü«Òü»õ║║Òü«µâ│Õ┐ÁÒÇéµêæÒü»õ¢òÒÇàÒüîÒüùÒüƒÒüäÒÇüõ¢òÒÇàÒü½Òü¬ÒéèÒüƒÒüäÒÇéÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒþÑêÒéèÒéäÚíÿÒüäÒÇüÒüñÒü¥Òé赩絣øÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüîÒÇüÕñ¬µÑÁÒéÆþÖ║þöƒÒüòÒüøÒéïÕăÕïòÕèøÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé Translation: This Law is called a Colour, it's decision is a man's thought. What oneself longs for, what oneself would want to become. Such prayers and desires, called Cravings, become the driving force behind the genesis of Taikyoku.

And here are some posts explaining the nature of Singularity, where the Throne resides. It is repeatedly described as a blank zone, nowhere, nothingness and so on. It isn't a dimension as that is impossible due to its very nature. It is simply a "place" where concepts doesn't exist.

ÒüØÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒü¿Òü»ÒÇüÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíÕñ¬µÑÁÕ║ºÒÇéµùóÕ¡ÿÒü«µ│òÒéƵÁüÒéîÕç║ÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüäÒéïõ║ïÞ▒íÒü«õ©¡Õ┐âÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«µá©ÒüáÒÇé

That is place is none other than the Taikyoku Throne. The Nucleus of the Universe, the Center where all phenomena emanated from the existing Law.

ÒüØÒéîÒü»þäíÞ½ûÒÇüÕìÿþ┤öÒü¬Õ¥Æµ¡®ÒéäÚúøþ┐öÒüºÞ¥┐Òéèõ╗ÿÒüæÒéïÕá┤µëÇÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéõ©Çþ¿«Òü«ÞÂർíÕàâþ®║ÚûôÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÞ¿ÇÞ¬×ÒüºÞ¬¼µÿÄÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäµÑÁþé╣ÒüáÒÇé

Of course that is not the place where one can reach by walking and flying. It is some sort of Hyperdimensional Space, an extreme point that cannot be described by any language.

ÒüØÒüôÒü©Þç│ÒéïÒü½Òü»ÒüƒÒüáõ©ÇÒüñ――õ©ûþòîÒü½þ®┤ÒéÆþ®║ÒüæÒéïÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

There is only one way to reach there――One can do nothing but to drill a hole on the World.

Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒéêÒéèÒééÒÇüÕ¢ôõ║║ÒüƒÒüíÒü«µäÅÕ┐ùÒü½Úûóõ┐éÒü¬ÒüÅÒüØÒüåÒü¬ÒéëÒüûÒéïÒéÆÕ¥ùÒü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

Or rather in the first place, regardless of the will of anyone he will inevitably do it.

ÞªçÚüôÒü«Õñ¬µÑÁÒü¿Òü»ÒÇüÕû®ÒüêÒéïÒü¬ÒéëþÁÁÒéƵÅÅÒüÅÞíîþé║Òü½ÚàÀõ╝╝ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒü┐ÒüÜÒüïÒéëÒü«þÉåÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÞë▓ÒéÆÒééÒüúÒüªÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþö╗Õ©âÒü½µ£øÒéǵâàµÖ»ÒéƵÅÅÒüìÒüéÒüÆÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé

The Taikyoku of Hadou is, for instance, closely resembling to the act of drawing a picture. You have the Color of your own Law, that is the condition to raise the drawing on the Canvas that is the World.

ÒéåÒüêÒü½Õ¢ôþäÂÒÇüþÁÁÒü¿ÒüäÒü嵪éÕ┐ÁÒü½õ╗ÿÚÜÅÒüÖÒéïÞ½©ÒÇàÒüîÚü®þö¿ÒüòÒéîÒéïÒÇéõ¥ïÒüêÒü░ÒÇüÕÉîÒüÿþ«çµëÇÒüºõ¢òÕ║ªÒééÚçìÒü¡ÕíùÒéèÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüþ¡åÕ£ºÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªþö╗Õ©âÒü½þ®┤Òüîþ®║ÒüÅÒéêÒüåÒü¬……

Therefore naturally, many concepts that accompany with a picture can be applied. Then for example, under the pressure of the brush on the place where you had recoating it many times over, a vacant hole will appear on the canvas.

ÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒÕá┤µëÇÒéÆÒÇüþë╣þò░þé╣Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüåÒÇéÞªçÚüôÕñ¬µÑÁÒü«ÒüÂÒüñÒüïÒéèÕÉêÒüäÒÇüþò░Òü¬Òéïµ│òÒü¿µ│òÒü«Ú¼®ÒüÄÕÉêÒüäÒüîÞÁÀÒüôÒüúÒüƒÕá┤µëÇÒüºÒü»ÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒüîÒüØÒü«Õ£ºÒü½ÞÇÉÒüêÕêçÒéîÒüÜÒÇüþ®┤ÒéÆþöƒÒüÿÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

A place like is called the Singularity. Just as Hadou Taikyoku clashed against each other at the place where the battle between Law and Law happened, then when the World cannot withstand the pressure anymore, a hole would be created in place.

ÒüÖÒéïÒü¿Òü®ÒüåÒü¬ÒéïÒüïÒÇüÞ¿ÇÒüåÒü¥ÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüÅÕ¢ôõ║ïÞÇàÒü»ÞÉ¢õ©ïÒüÖÒéïÒÇéõ©ûþòîÒü«ÕúüÒéÆÚúøÒü│ÞÂèÒüêÒüªÒÇüÒü®ÒüôÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüäÕá┤µëÇÒéÆÞÉ¢ÒüíþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒÇé

Then what will happen? It does not need to be said that both parties will fall together. They will continue to fall to places that are nowhere because they had jumped over the Walls of the World.

ÒüØÒü«µ×£ÒüªÒü½ÒüéÒéïÒééÒü«ÒÇüþ®┤Òü«Õ║òÒüôÒüØÒüîÕñ¬µÑÁÕ║ºÒü½õ╗ûÒü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

At the end of it, at the bottom of the hole is none other than the Taikyoku Throne.

ÒÇîÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒü½Õ£¿ÒéëÒüÜÒÇüÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒéÆþÁ▒Òü╣Òéï……ÒüØÒüåÒüäÒüåÕá┤µëÇÒüïÒÇì

"He is not in this world, he rules this world……A place this that"

ÒüñÒü¥ÒéèÒÇüõ©Çþ¿«Òü«þ®║þÖ¢Õ£░Õ©»ÒüáÒÇé

In the other word, a blank zone.

µ│óµù¼Òü«Þë▓Òü½µƒôÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÕñ®Òü»ÒÇüþÑ×Òü«ÚçìÒü┐Òü½ÞÇÉÒüêÒéëÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÞÂàÞÂèÞÇàÒüîÞà░µÄøÒüæÒéïÒü╣ÒüÅÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéï『Õ║º』Òü¿Õæ╝ÒüÂÒü╣ÒüìÒééÒü«ÒüîÕ┐àÞªüÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

The Heaven that dyed in the color of Hajun, it cannot endure the weight of God. The thing that needed to exist so that those of transcendence can sit on it, what called the『Throne』.

þÉåÒü«µéëÒüÅÒéƵ┤ùÒüäµÁüÒüùÒÇüþäíÞë▓ÚÇŵÿÄÒü¬þ®║Òü©Òü¿Þç│ÒéîÒü░Õ┐àÒüÜÒüØÒü«Õ║òÒü¥ÒüºÞ¥┐ÒéèþØÇÒüæÒéêÒüåÒÇé

To wash away the entirely of Law, you have to follow to reach for the bottom at last to arrive at the colorless transparent sky.

ÒÇîÕñ¬µÑÁÒü«µ┐Çþ¬üÒÇüþø©Õ«╣ÒéîÒü¼þÉåÕÉîÕú½Òü«Ú¼®ÒüÄÒüéÒüäÒüîÕ┐àÞªüÒüáÒü¬ÒÇì

"The clash of Taikyoku, the fight between incompatible Laws is necessary."

ÒÇîõ©ûþòîÒü½þöƒÒüÿÒüƒþ®┤Òü«µÀ▒ÕÑÑÔöÇÔöÇÕÑ┤Òü»Õ┐àÒüÜÒÇüÕàÂÕçªÒü½ÒüäÒéïÒÇì

"The deep hole was created in the worldÔöÇÔöÇthat fellow, he is in there."

ÞªçÚüôÕÉîÕú½Òü«µ┐Çþ¬üÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªþë╣þò░þé╣ÒéÆþÖ║þöƒÒüòÒüøÒÇüµ│óµù¼Òü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÞÂàµÀ▒ÕÑÑÒü«Õñ¬µÑÁÕ║ºÒü¥ÒüºÕà¿ÕèøÒüºµ¼íÕàâÒü«Õ¡öÒéƵÄÿÒéèÚÇ▓ÒéüÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇéþ®óÕ£ƒÒüîÕ¡ÿþÂÜÒüÖÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüôÒü¿Òü»ÒÇüÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíþÑ×ÕÀ×ÒéÆÕƒ║þé╣Òü½ÒüùÒüƒþ®║ÚûôÒü«µÄÿÕëèÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÞíîÒüäÒü»µâ│ÕâÅÒéÆþÁÂÒüÖÒéïÒü╗Òü®Òü«ÚòÀÒüäµÖéÚûôÒÇüõ║║þƒÑÒéîÒüܵ▒║µêªÒéÆþø«µîçÒüùÒüªÞíîÒü¬ÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

The Singularity is produced by the clash of Hadou, he tries his best to dug a dimensional hole to the hyperdepth Throne of Taikyoku of Hajun. The survival of Edo, was just for the purpose of drilling the hole based on God State. The time of his doing was umimaginably long, he secretly aims for that to be done at the final battle.

Õà▒Òü½þëêÕø│ÒéÆÕ║âÒüÆÕÉêÒüåõ║îÒüñÒü«Þë▓ÒüîÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþö╗Õ©âÒü½þ®┤ÒéÆþ®║ÒüæÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÕàêÒü½Õ¥àÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«Òü»õ¢òÞë▓ÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüäÕá┤µëÇÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÞ¿ÇÒéÅÒü░ÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒü«þë╣þò░þé╣ÒÇé

The two Colors expand their territory, they cleared a hole on the canvas of the world. The place waiting where it was without color, so to speak, the Singularity.

ÒüØÒéîÒü»µÁüÕç║Òü½ÒéêÒéïõ©ûþòîÒü«þ¬üþá┤ÒÇéþÅ¥õ©ûÒü½Õ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒéÆÕÅèÒü╝ÒüòÒü¬ÒüäÒÇüµ│òÕëçÒüÖÒéëÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÞÖÜþäíÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒüºµûâÒüÖÒÇé

That is the breakthrough of the World by the Emanation. The place the influence of the World can't reach, the fall into the nothingness space where the Law doesn't exist.

ÒüñÒü¥ÒéèÒü»ÕñûÕü┤ÒüáÒÇéõ©╗þÑ×Òü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïÒééÒü«ÒéÆÕñûµºÿÒü©Þ┐¢ÒüäÒéäÒéïÒÇé

In the other word, the Outside. It drives to what called the Godhead to the Outsider.

Òü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééþÂÜÒüÅÕñëÕô▓Òü«Òü¬Òüäþ®║ÚûôÒÇéÞû¼Òü½Òééµ»ÆÒü½ÒééÒü¬ÒéëÒüÜÒÇüÒüƒÒüáÕ£¿ÒéèþÂÜÒüæÒéïþäíÞë▓Òü«Õñ¬µÑÁÒÇéÒü▓ÒüƒÒüÖÒéëÕÀ¿ÕñºÒüºÒüéÒéèÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÞç¬ÕÀ▒õ©╗Õ╝ÁÒéÆÞíîÒü¬ÒéÅÒü¬ÒüäÒééÒü«Òü»ÒÇüÞªïÒéïÞÇàÒü«µüÉÒéîÒéƵÄ╗Òüìþ½ïÒüªÒéïÒüïÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒüáÒÇé

He keep follow the space of nowhere. It is neither poison or cure, this colorless Taikyoku, that is. This place is huge even if one doesn't insist on that, as if it stirred up the fear of the one who see this.

µîçÕàêÒüîþäíÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒéÆþ¬üÒüìþá┤ÒéèÒÇüÕàëÒéïÕèøÒü«ÕíèÒéƵæÿÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéïÒÇé

As he (Hajun) broke through the space of nothingness with his fingertip, I can pick out a glowing mass of power.

ÒüØÒéîÒüáÒüæÒü«ÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬õ║▒ÒüîÚ¼®ÒüÄÒüéÒüêÒü░Òü®ÒüåÒü¬ÒéïÒüïÒÇüÕêåÒüïÒéëÒü¼Òü╗Òü®Ú¥ìµ░┤Òü»µäÜÚêìÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéþ®║þÖ¢Õ£░Õ©»Òü«þÖ║þöƒÒüáÒÇéÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÔöÇÔöÇ

Then, what happened if they, the two great pillars fight, Ryuusui is not stupid to not able to understand that. The creation of the blank zone. ThenÔöÇÔöÇ

õ©ûþòîÒü½þ®║ÒüäÒüƒþ®┤ÒÇüÒéåÒüêÒü½þñ║ÒüÖÕæ╝Òü│ÕÉìÒü»þë╣þò░þé╣ÒÇé

The hole that became the emptiness of the world, thus, it gained the nickname of Singularity.

If you are confused, don't worry. That is just me pasting every single mention or reference to the Singularity that I could find. Previous post was deleted so I couldn't be arsed to write the context all over again. XD
Where does all of this came from? The singularity and throne of hajun stuffs? What part of the visual novel? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPldBgScM2jhxP3S_6LoxwR5cjalItDMu Here's the full walkthrough, tell me where it all happened, specifically

Why lol? I'm asking what I want to ask. The translation is great, I just need to know where it exactly happened so I can get the scana

Back