• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questioning Masadaverse's outerversal rating

I don't think it's allowed to use stuff like hyperdimensional as a reasoning for 1-a unless it's explicitly stated to be like that.

Words like hyperdimensional, transdimensional etc. are generally defined as more than 3 or 4 dimensions in English. Don't know if it's the same in Japanese, although according to wiktionary ÞÂർíÕàâ directly translates to transdimensional so it's probably the same.

Jobbo said:
Words like hyperdimensional, transdimensional etc. are generally defined as more than 3 or 4 dimensions in English. Don't know if it's the same in Japanese, although according to wiktionary ÞÂർíÕàâ directly translates to transdimensional so it's probably the same.
Hyperdimension.

Hyper (prefix) above, beyond.

Hyperdimensional = beyond the dimensions.

The meaning behind the term (beyond the dimensions) takes precedence over what you take it to mean in our world. Because we think our world is 3d / 4d.

If you're beyond dimensions, it doesn't matter that a world is 3-D, trillion-D, or infinite-D. You're beyond it. End of story.

@Tony

Fiction always mostly uses "hyperdimensional" when they're referring higher dimensional. No, the Throne doesn't devour things. It's just infinitely encompassing like nothing can be outside of the Throne, this is meant literally as the Singularity(a "place" of nothingness) is outside the Throne's influence. However, other worlds are part of the Throne as Mercurius' came on another universe, on another time-axis. The Throne eventually encompassed that. It acts as the root and source of all reality but the true source is Taikyoku.

If the case hyper is meant to use in its prefix then yeah it could mean beyond dimensional Throne.

@Jobbo

You're referring to Chō jigen. In some cases, Chō jigen can be referred to as beyond dimensional such as in Tenchi Muyo, however it has context to support it. Z was referring to the Chousins as "they are hyperdimensional beings that go beyond even higher levels" they are transcendent to higher levels of reality and the context of the advance robot being able to make a logical reasoning behind one's existence even incomprehensible ones such as higher dimensional entities(The Ds) but Tokimi(one of the Chousins) was referred to as an impossible existence. So Tenchi Muyo has support, has context on how hyperdimensional(Chō jigen) means beyond dimensional

ALRF has them AFAIK, yes.

If and when he comes, he may share the scans he has from K3. As for a new blog, I'm pretty sure he said himself that he's not going to do it until after Pantheon is released. IDK how this keeps flying over peoples heads here, especially one of the admins of this site, but it is what it is. You can message him for all you want and he'll more than likely give them to you. IDK if he has ALL of them but he has certain ones like Mercurius making Shinza from a universe to a multiverse a thing and of other scans like Yakou's abilities that's linked on the latters page.

This is my last comment regarding my dude here so do what you will with this.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Only one person has them o.o?
That's what I've heard from them, only ALRF has it and what he said is "we should wait for pantheon release" which is going to be this year or the early months next year. I hope he's referring to the re-making of the explanation page and not my questions. Because how can you claim something like "Hadou Gods are everything and nothing, alpha and omega, the ones that precede duality" without having concrete evidences(simply using Taikyoku=Taiji, isn't enough) I need statements or even implication from KKK that Atziluth Gods precede duality and they are both ying(nonexistence, nothing, etc) and yang(everything, existence, etc)at the same time

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
ALRF has them AFAIK, yes.

If and when he comes, he may share the scans he has from K3. As for a new blog, I'm pretty sure he said himself that he's not going to do it until after Pantheon is released. IDK how this keeps flying over peoples heads here, especially one of the admins of this site, but it is what it is. You can message him for all you want and he'll more than likely give them to you. IDK if he has ALL of them but he has certain ones like Mercurius making Shinza from a universe to a multiverse a thing and of other scans like Yakou's abilities that's linked on the latters page.

This is my last comment regarding my dude here so do what you will with this.
Okay but I already have the scans about Mercurius expanding the cosmology into a multi-dimensional infinite multiverse. I'll wait until he comes here to answer my questions and clear up my doubts

Aye, that's fair. He can kinda pop up the next day or next week though (kinda random timing for him) so it's a matter of when he comes from at anytime.

I still assume he can spare some time to grab his scans if that helps a bit, at least enough for him to stop checking through Mondaiji Tachi as he said some days ago and he can go back to it.

When i said "wait for Pantheon release" i meant rewritten the explanation page and not about your questions of course

As of now, kinda busy at the moment. And i don't remember where the scans about Gods law being beyond the yang and yin so i can only give you the quote if ya want to

• ÕÀ▒Òü«µ©çµ£øÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÕà¿õ©ûþòîÒéÆÕíùÒéèÒüñÒüÂÒüÖÕèøÒÇéÚÖ░Òü¿ÚÖ¢Òü½ÒééÕ▒×ÒüòÒü¬ÒüäµèÇÞíôÒü¿ÒüùÒüªµ×áÕñûÒü½ÒüéÒéïµ│òÒÇé
  • Power to paint the entire world with my own craving. Law beyond the frames of yin and yang
Taikyoku
The ÒÇÇÕñ¬µÑÁ――ÚÖ░ÚÖ¢ÚüôÒü½ÒüèÒüæÒéïõ©çþë®Òü«ÕàâÕºïÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«õ©¡Õ┐âþé╣ÒéƵîçÒüÖµªéÕ┐ÁÒÇé in the scan translates to

• Taikyoku --Origin of all creation/things in the way of yin and yang/Onmyoudou, Concept pointing to center of the universe
Yeah, short on time. This is only what i can bring up for now uwu

So they are indeed transcendent to dualism because of "Law beyond the frames of yin and yang" I appreciate the scan but where did it imply in KKK that "Hadou Gods are both everything and nothing, alpha and omega"? And take your time, I'll be here.

UnknownGodXXX said:
So they are indeed transcendent to dualism because of "Law beyond the frames of yin and yang" I appreciate the scan but where did it imply in KKK that "Hadou Gods are both everything and nothing, alpha and omega"? And take your time, I'll be here.
That refers to that they are the origin of the universe. Being both the universe itself and its root. Y'know, being walking universes and all that.

That refers to that they are the origin of the universe. Being both the universe itself and its root. Y'know, being walking universes and all that.

Being the universe itself=/=personification of everything and nothing, beginning and end.

Hadou Gods were never referred to as existence and nonexistence. They were referred to as existent and nonexistent but we all know that existence>existent and nonexistence>nonexistent because they are the concept itself
B3D781AB-1870-48FE-AFD1-113126B7F6C8

Taikyoku is the source of everithing, Hadou Gods can shape/paint the canvas, and originate the Non-Existence and the Existence... (well, i think) and IDK about KKK because fuking not translations....

@Extreme He knows the explanation for the Ratings, what he wants is evidence for it.

Well..., someone who realy have time, patience and want to bring the captures of what he wants (in good quality and with the context, not only the scene cut out) and quoting the original language and then your nearest translation :s

I actually do agree with 1-A rating, what I wanted to see was that anyone with 1 taikyoku can destroy the Throne easily and scans for the Taikyoku values of all gods

Shivansh Garg said:
I actually do agree with 1-A rating, what I wanted to see was that anyone with 1 taikyoku can destroy the Throne easily and scans for the Taikyoku values of all gods
In DI, in the fight of Merc vs Reinhard, they destroy Throne

UnknownGodXXX said:
Being the universe itself=/=personification of everything and nothing, beginning and end.

Hadou Gods were never referred to as existence and nonexistence. They were referred to as existent and nonexistent but we all know that existence>existent and nonexistence>nonexistent because they are the concept itself
I... don't understand the argument. Somehow being the universe itself doesn't mean that you are everything? Nor its beginning and end? Whot.

I... don't understand the argument. Somehow being the universe itself doesn't mean that you are everything? Nor its beginning and end? Whot.

Being the universe itself doesn't make one everything and nothing. That's just straight-up false, if you consider that then Truth is both everything and nothing, same thing as Infinite Zamasu. Like I said there's no proof for the claim "Hadou Gods are both everything and nothing" the closest thing there is that they are both existent and nonexistent.

Yeah same but Mercurius and Reinhard doesn't have a Taikyoku value of 1 tho so using them as an example is just false.

EvilMegaCookie wrote:

I think he's just saying that if they are the universe, they are not necessarily everything in it. Basically, they can be the universe as a being, its space, its time, its concepts, its laws... but not the living souls inside of it, and not an amalgamation of everything in it. Basically, he is saying that the Godhead is not the Absolute (for a lack of better term/concept), but merely the universe (for example, if planet Earth had an anthropomorphization, it wouldn't be every human being living on Earth, just a personification of the planet itself).

Yeah I know that. But they are among the strongest gods and they obliterated it in their final, most powerful clash. What I wanted to see was evidence that they are as ridiculously above baseline as everyone claims

The fact of the matter is that yall are not gonna find scans for all the gods Taikyoku.value. That's just the truth of the matter. No matter how many time you ask for scans, that is just not possible unless you ask Masada himself.

Yeah I know that. But they are among the strongest gods and they obliterated it in their final, most powerful clash. What I wanted to see was evidence that they are as ridiculously above baseline as everyone claims

This^

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
The fact of the matter is that yall are not gonna find scans for all the gods Taikyoku.value. That's just the truth of the matter. No matter how many time you ask for scans, that is just not possible unless you ask Masada himself.
So basically what you're implying is that Taikyoku value is fanmade because there's no scans. Inb4 sends the atwiki table. Does anyone have proof that Masada himself made that and not just some fan? I looked it up and there was no mention of "90" in the table meaning the Three Colors and Marie having 90 Taikyoku value is just a headcanon unless the writer himself implied that.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
Oh damn. So how were the taikyoku values found originally?

Doesn't that contradict most of the Taikyoku Gods' profiles? Like how can anyone say that the difference between 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is immeasurable/degree of transcendence/infinity? Was it stated or implied? Scan with translation and context please. And if you're going to send the Tenma Yato one. Are you sure he isn't referring to the difference between him(Yato) and Hajun? Yato never stated or implied regarding "the difference of 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is..."

UnknownGodXXX said:
Doesn't that contradict most of the Taikyoku Gods' profiles? Like how can anyone say that they have [insert number of Taikyoku value] when there is no scan for it? And where was it stated or implied that the difference between 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is immeasurable/degree of transcendence/infinity? Was it stated or implied? Scan with translation and context please. And if you're going to send the Tenma Yato one. Are you sure he isn't referring to the difference between him(Yato) and Hajun? Yato never stated or implied regarding "the difference of 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is..."

Yeah, a friend of mine has asked someone from Twitter to translate it and it was:

"Which means that so long as I'm unqualified, it'll remain as impossible as overturning heaven and earth. Taikyoku... or so he called it. I don't understand the little details, but point is, so long as I don't rise to the same place as him, nothing I do should ever effect him."

So that "machine translation" is valid and "translating without knowing the context" is also invalid because ZackZeal was the one that translated it, basically the ones who translated the monologue of each God in Dies Irae Switch Countdown.

@Shivansh Only ones I can remember having taikyoku value in-game scans are Kajiri Kamui Kagura characters. I don't know about the other characters, but ALRF told me it was on atwiki, but very very hard to find. It would be noice if Masada makes a character stats book or something for Pantheon so it would be easier to address this Taikyoku value issue, but it prob doesn't matter that much at this point tbh. Also, without Kajiri Kamui Kagura explaining more about Throne and Taikyoku, Shinzaverse would have been at best Multiversal I bolieve.

Back