• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questioning Masadaverse's outerversal rating

040A74F5-48E8-475E-AEB7-6FCC0A0F83E7
There's no mention of 90 here in the table so idk how people put 90 in their profiles without any supporting evidences. The only ones here are(based from the numbers) the Eastern Expedition, Ren and his legion and Hajun(at the very bottom). This can be also a fan speculation, I know Masada monitors the site but did he actually created that table? If not then it's fanmade.

@UnknownGodXXX atwiki actually grabs information and scans from VFB and other sources for their site. It is the most reliable site for getting information about Masadaverse. That table grabs stats from In-game stats/VFB. Those are factual information.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
I already saw that. I asked ALRF if it was in the comments, and he said no. So it has to be somewhere on their page. Plus, that guy only says its a "rumor".
So there's no proof that Taikyoku value of the TC and Marie are 90 and it was 80 for Reinhard, Ren and Marie in one route. And also no support(scan/s) that the difference of 1 and 2 Taikyoku value represents a degree of transcendence or a degree of infinity. Everyone is claiming this in every Masada 1-A debate yet there's no actual support for this. It's just insane for me how people never questioned this.

@UnknownGodXXX I have no idea if it's true or not cause I only know from what is given from Kajiri Kamui Kagura unless it was said in a livestream or something from Masada. So I won't comment on the Taikyoku value for Reinhard, Ren, Marie, etc. The reason why I can bolieve they are "outerversal" is that Taikyoku/Taiji is the origin/source of all creation and the way Masada described it makes sense. I don't really know much about the tiering system for VSBW since I joined back a few months back. I don't really get into those kinds of debates. I'm mainly in it for the story. For those topics, let's just wait until Pantheon give more details on it. We could possibly get stats sheet for each character like FGO. So let's wait until then. Lastly, there has been some threads that asked the question. The problem was both sides couldn't come into an agreement with each other so it never been concluded.

I do agree that the verse is 1-A, mainly because Reinhard and Mercurius destroyed Throne in their battle and that Throne is the source of the cosmos, including the infinite concepts it encompasses, so it's a 1-A feat. What I don't see is that they are as ridiculously beyond 1-A

I agree with you. Taikyoku we know is a source of power that actually serves as a reference in the verse to distinguis the stronger god from the weaker one. What I want to understand is if the Taikyoku measure the trascendentalism of said god above the outerverse they are. I'm not saying that there are is an infinite "amount" of outerverses.

He means the difference between one and two. Not this one since it's another thing

Japanese quotes about Taiji value and what makes your Taiji high. Don't have time to TL

• Õñ¬µÑÁµêªÚùÿÒü»ÕÉäÒÇàÒüîµîüÒüñÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÒéÆþø©µ«║ÒüùÕÉêÒüäÒÇüÒéêÒéèÒÇîÕ╝ÀÕñºÒü¬ÒÇìÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÒüîÒÇîÕ╝▒ÒüäÒÇìÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÒéÆÕíùÒéèµ¢░ÒüùÚºåÚÇÉÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒüºµ▒║þØÇÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇéÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½Òü«ÕåàÕ«╣Òü»þäíÕè╣ÕîûÒüòÒéîÒü¬Òüäõ║ïÒüºÕêØÒéüÒüªµäÅÕæ│ÒüîÕç║ÒüªÒüÅÒéïÒü«Òüºõ║îÒü«µ¼íÒÇé
ÒüñÒü¥ÒéïÒü¿ÒüôÒéìÒÇüÕñ¬µÑÁÕÉîÕú½Òü«µêªÚùÿÒüºõ¢òÒéêÒéèÒééÚçìÞªüÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒü«Òü»Þç¬ÕÀ▒Òü«Òâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÒéƵè╝Òüùõ╗ÿÒüæÒéëÒéîÒéïÒüáÒüæÒü«Õñ¬µÑÁÒü«µá╝ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÕñºÒü¬ÒéèÕ░ÅÒü¬ÒéèÞç¬ÕêåÒü«Òâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÒéƵè╝Òüùõ╗ÿÒüæÒéëÒéîÒéïþ¿ïÕ║ªÒü«ÕèøÒü«µï«µèùÒüîÒüéÒüúÒüªÕºïÒéüÒüªÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½Òü«ÕåàÕ«╣ÒüîÕòÅÚíîÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé Õñ¬µÑÁÒü«µá╝Òü«Þªüþ┤áÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü»ÒÇüÕ¡ÿÕ£¿Õ╝ÀÕ║ªÒÇüÚ¡éÒü«ÚçÅÒÇüµ©çµ£øÒü«Õ╝ÀÒüò(Ú¡éÒü«Þ│¬)ÒÇüÒü¬Òü®ÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇéÕñÜÒüÅÒü«Õá┤ÕÉêÒÇüÕñ¬µÑÁÒü«µá╝ÒüîÚ½ÿÒüäÒü¿þÑ×µá╝Þç¬Þ║½ÒééÕ╝ÀÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒÇüõ╗«Òü½Õñ¬µÑÁÒü«ÕåàÕ«╣ÒüîµòÁÒü½Þ®▓Õ¢ôÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒééÒü«*1ÒüáÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒééµòÁÒéÆÕíùÒéèµ¢░ÒüøÒéïÒü«Òü½(õ¥ïÒüêÒü░þü½ÕèøÒüîÞÂ│ÒéèÒü¬ÒüäÒü¬Òü®Òü«þÉåþö▒Òüº)ÕïØÒüªÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüôÒü¿Òü»Þ笵╗àÒüºÒééÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÚÖÉÒéèÒÇüÒü¥ÒüÜþäíÒüäÒÇé

µ░┤õ©¡Òü«µ│òÒüîÕñ¬µÑÁÒü¿ÕîûÒüùÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüÞÆ©þÖ║ÒééÕçìþÁÉÒééÒüùÒü¬Òüäµ░┤ÒüîÞ¬òþöƒÒüÖÒéïÒü¿ÕëìÞ┐░Òü½ÒüéÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ þäíÚûôþäªþå▒Õ£░þìäÒü«þéÄÒéäÚøÀÒü»ÒÇüµ░┤ÒüºµÂêÒüêÒüƒÒéèÚçæÕ▒×Òü½ÕÉ©ÒüäÕ»äÒüøÒéëÒéîÒüƒÒéèÒü¿ÒüäÒüúÒüƒÕ©©Þ¡ÿÒü»ÚÇÜÒüÿÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

Õñ®Ú¡öÒâ╗Õñ£ÕêÇÒü»ÞªçÚüôÕñ¬µÑÁÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒüîÒÇüÕÀ▒Òü«Ú¡éÒü«Òü┐Òüºµ│óµù¼ÒéÆÚÖñÒüŵ¡┤õ╗úÒü«þÑ×µá╝ÒéÆõ©èÕø×ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé þ¼¼Õà¡Õñ®µ│óµù¼Òü»ÞªçÚüôÕñ¬µÑÁÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒüîÒÇüõ╗ûÒü«Ú¡éÒéÆõ┐ص£ëÒüÖÒéïÒü╗Òü®Õ╝▒õ¢ôÕîûÒüÖÒéïõ¥ïÕñûÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

ÞªçÚüôÕñ¬µÑÁÒü»Õ╣│Õ©©µÖéÒüºÒééÕñûþòîÒéÆÕÀ▒Òü«ÚáÿÕ£ƒÒü©Òü¿ÕíùÒéèµ¢░ÒüùþÂÜÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüîÒÇüõ¢£õ©¡Òü«µÅÅÕåÖÒüïÒéëÒüØÒü«ÕíùÒéèµ¢░ÒüÖÕèøÒü»Õ©©Òü½õ©ÇÕ«ÜÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒéÅÒüæÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéõ¥ïÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü»ÒÇüÞÀØÚøóÒü½ÒéêÒéïÕÀ«(Õñ®Ú¡öÒâ╗Õñ£ÕêÇÔçƵÀíµÁÀÒü«Õñ®Ú¡ö)ÒÇüÕá┤µëÇÒü½ÒéêÒéïÕÀ«(Õñ®Ú¡öÒâ╗Õñ£ÕêÇÔçÆÕÑÑþ¥¢)ÒÇüÕ╣│Õ©©µÖéÒü¿þø©µëïÒéÆÞªûÞ¬ìÒüùÒüƒµÖéÒü«ÕÀ«(Õñ®Ú¡öÒâ╗Õñ£ÕêÇÔçÆÕØéõ©èÞªçÕÉÉ)ÒÇüÕ╣│Õ©©µÖéÒü¿þø©µëïÒéÆÚÇÇÒüïÒüùÒüƒµÖéÒü«ÕÀ«(þ¼¼Õà¡Õñ®µ│óµù¼ÔçÆÕñ®Ú¡öÒâ╗Õñ£ÕêÇ)þ¡ëÒüîÒüéÒüÆÒéëÒéîÒéïÒÇé

µÖéÚûôÕü£µ¡óÒéäµÖéÚûôÞ╗©þäíÞªûÒü¬Òü®ÒééÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒü«ÒüºÕÑçÕªÖÒü¬Þ®▒ÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒüîÒÇü

• Òü¥ÒüÜÒü»Òâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÕåàÕ«╣Òü½µïÿÒéÅÒéëÒüÜÒÇüÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÒéÆÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½Òüºþø©µ«║
Ôåô þø©µ«║ÒüùÒüìÒéîÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÕêåÒü«Òâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÒÇüÒüñÒü¥ÒéèÕ╝▒õ¢ôÕîûÒüùÒüƒÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÕåàÕ«╣ÒüîÚü®þö¿ÒüòÒéîÒéï Ôåô Úü®þö¿ÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÕåàÕ«╣ÒéÆÒÇüÞç¬ÕêåÒü«Õ£░ÕèøÒü¿Õ╝▒õ¢ôÕîûÒüùÒüƒÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½ÕåàÕ«╣ÒüºÕ»¥ÕçªÒüÖÒéï Ôåô µêªÚùÿþÂÜÞíîÒü¬ÒéëÒü░µ£ÇÕêØÒü½µê╗ÒéïÒÇüÚüòÒüåÒü¬ÒéëþÁéÒéÅÒéèÒÇé

^ Taiji and how difference makes you superior to God with less value than you

• þÑ×AÒÇ败״¢À´¥×´¢¡´¢░´¥Ø´¢¢´¥×´¢Â´¥×´¢Â´¥×´¢Â´¥×´¢Â´¥×´¥â´¥×´¢¡´¢©´¢╝´╝ü´¥â´¥×´¢¡´¢©´¢╝´╝üÒü»ÒüäÒüèÕë쵡╗ÒéôÒüáÒâ╝ÒÇì
þÑ×BÒÇîþäíþÉåÒüáÒüù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ùõ╗èÒâÉÒâ¬ÒéóÒâ╝Õ╝ÁÒüúÒüªÒüƒÒüù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ùÒÇì þÑ×AÒÇîÒü»´╝ƒÒâÉÒâ¬ÒéóÒâ╝Òü¿ÒüïÒéÅÒüæÒéÅÒüïÒéëÒéôÒüù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ùÒüØÒééÒüØÒééÒüôÒü«µö╗µÆâÒü»ÒâÉÒâ¬ÒéóÒâ╝þ¬üÒüìµè£ÒüæÒéïÒüù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ùÒÇì þÑ×BÒÇîÒüôÒü«ÒâÉÒâ¬ÒéóÒâ╝ÒéÆþ¬üÒüìµè£ÒüæÒéîÒéïµö╗µÆâÒü¿ÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒüù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ùÒÇì þÑ×AÒÇîÒü»´╝ƒÒâçÒâÑÒé»ÒéÀ´╝ü´╝üÒü»Òü䵡╗ÒéôÒüáÒâ╝ÒÇì þÑ×BÒÇîÒâÉÒâ¬ÒéóÒâ╝Õ╝ÁÒüúÒüƒÒüù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ù´¢ùÒÇì (Ôê┤)ÒÇîÒâ£Òé│´╝ü(µ«┤ÒüúÒüƒ)ÒÇì þÑ×A´╝åþÑ×BµÂêµ╗à (Ôê┤)´╝£Õ╝▒ÒüäÒüïÒéëÒÇüÒüñÒü¥ÒéëÒü¼ÒüïÒéëÒÇüþë®þÅìÒüùÒüÆÒü¬Þ¿¡Õ«ÜÒéÆÒü▓Òü¡ÒéèÕç║ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÚá¡ÒüîÞë»ÒüäÒü¿ÒüºÒééµÇØÒéÅÒüøÒüƒÒüäÒü«Òüï´╝ƒ

Masada being Masada

ALRF said:
Japanese quotes about Taiji value and what makes your Taiji high. Don't have time to TL
Judging from this, is this from Atwiki? If so, then who commented it? Is it Masada himself? If so then send proof with screenshots or link the exact post of this. Translation for it is preferable to those that can't understand a bit of Japanese, I can wait patiently for it.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@UnknownGodXXX I have no idea if it's true or not cause I only know from what is given from Kajiri Kamui Kagura unless it was said in a livestream or something from Masada. So I won't comment on the Taikyoku value for Reinhard, Ren, Marie, etc. The reason why I can bolieve they are "outerversal" is that Taikyoku/Taiji is the origin/source of all creation and the way Masada described it makes sense. I don't really know much about the tiering system for VSBW since I joined back a few months back. I don't really get into those kinds of debates. I'm mainly in it for the story. For those topics, let's just wait until Pantheon give more details on it. We could possibly get stats sheet for each character like FGO. So let's wait until then. Lastly, there has been some threads that asked the question. The problem was both sides couldn't come into an agreement with each other so it never been concluded.
Taikyoku being the oneness before duality, being above the concept of duality is already an outerversal feat that puts them at 1-A. For it's above nothingness(undimensioned concept) and everything as they are part of dualism. It's fine, I'll wait to those that have the support for the Three Pillars and Marie having a Taikyoku value of 90.

Her's the google translate version:

Taijutsu battle offset each other's rules, and more "mighty" rule will be settled by filling out and destroying the "weak" rule. Since the meaning comes out for the first time because the content of the rule is not invalidated, it is secondary. In the end, it is the case of the tai poles that can bear oneself's rule, which is more important than anything in the battle between the two poles, and it starts with the antagonism of the extent to be able to press their own rule more or less, Is a problem. As factors of the case of Taejon, there are strength of existence, amount of soul, strength of craving (quality of soul), and the like. In many cases, since the deity itself is strong, the deity itself is strong, so even if the contents of Taipa does not fall under the enemy * even if it is 1 it can not win (for reasons such as lack of firepower) to fill the enemy That means there is nothing unless it is self-destruction.

If the law underwater turns into a thick pole, water that does not vaporize or freeze is born. As mentioned above, flames and thunderstorms of infinitely burning hell will not pass through common sense such as disappearing with water or being sucked into metal.

Tenma / Night sword is a soldier Taipei, but it exceeds that of the successive deities excluding wave shun only by his own soul. The sixth heavenly season is a horde of Taiba, but an exception that weakened enough to hold other souls.

Even during the usual situation, Taeko Taoba continues painting the outside world into his territory, but its painting power is not always constant from the depiction in the works. As an example, the difference by distance (Tenma / Night Sword  Temma of Awaumi), the difference by location (Tenma / Night sword  Ouuu), the difference between normal times and the opponent (Tenma / Night sword  Sakakami Hasami) , The difference between the normal time and the opponent's retirement (the sixth heavenly wave  Tenma / Night sword) etc.

Although it is a strange story because time stops and time axis ignorance etc also exist,

Regardless of the content of the rule, rules are offset by rules Ôåô Rule of the amount which could not be canceled off, that is, weakened rule contents is applied Ôåô Deal with applied rule contents with your own ground power and weakened rule contents Ôåô Go back to the beginning if battle continues Then it is over.

^ Taiji and how difference makes you superior to God with less value than you

God A "Bugune Sugar Gaga DUKUSHI! DUKUSHY Yes you are dead" God B "It's impossible wwwwwwww Now we are wearing a barrier wwwwww" God A ""? Barrier is not understood or it is not understandable wwwwwww In the first place this attack penetrates the barrier and wwwwwwwww "God B" Attack that penetrates this barrier and not wwwwww "God A "Da Kushi! Yes dead" God B "Barrier stretched wwwwww" (Ôê┤) "Boco! (Beat!)" God A & God B annihilation (Ôê┤) <Weak, so it's boring, so unusual Do you want to set up the settings and make me think it is smart?

^Tried that but it's wonky af. What I'm waiting for is a reply which says that the Japanese statement isn't done by a fan but Masada himself or someone who is credible in that caliber, followed up by a link to the claim or screenshot to support that it is and that it wasn't made up by someone who can speak Japanese and a translation on the part where it implies the difference between 1 and 2 is a degree of transcendence.

You just grabbed that from Ren Fuji's page.

At that point, Ren was never Tenma Yato. He only became known as Yato at some point in the 8000 years leading up to K3 while holding off Hajun's Law.

Just like Yato

Hajun wasn't even bothering himself with Yato, yet the guy was getting ripped to peaces throughout the years. Yato only survived cause of Senpai's Law stabilizing his own Law

And for the infinitly above baseline (which i actually discussed in other threads so yeah)

Shiori Kujou Law is to put in short, infinite possibilities. This includes summoning infinite variations of herself whom are just as strong as her (65 Taiji basically). And she can gather all of their power into one. She still gets twatted by someone with 66 Taikyoku.

This shows that even a jump of "infinity" isn't enough to do anything against someone higher

The part I think that is outdated is the Satanel's amount of Taikyoku: in Marie's route he has the same amount of Taikyoku as Ren and Reinhard but he is weaker than them. Wouldn't that means that the two of them always had more Taikyoku?

Satanel = Ren and Reinhard Marie Route (80 Taikyoku Value)

Satanel <<<<<<<<<< Ren and Reinhard Senpai route (90 Taikyoku Value)

ALRF said:
And for the infinitly above baseline (which i actually discussed in other threads so yeah)

Shiori Kujou Law is to put in short, infinite possibilities. This includes summoning infinite variations of herself whom are just as strong as her (65 Taiji basically). And she can gather all of their power into one. She still gets twatted by someone with 66 Taikyoku.

This shows that even a jump of "infinity" isn't enough to do anything against someone higher
Who is this character who has "66" Taikyoku value on his/her battle with Shiroi? And where was it stated that the character has 66 Taikyoku value?

ALRF said:
Satanel = Ren and Reinhard Marie Route (80 Taikyoku Value)

Satanel <<<<<<<<<< Ren and Reinhard Senpai route (90 Taikyoku Value)
Where was it stated in the visual novel about those stuffs. Dies Irae haven't implied that, if anything they implied is the difference of power, like it was stated that Reinhard shouldn't have been able to affect Mercurius if it wasn't for his apoptosis nature which gives him the same power as the God/Mercurius.

There's no one?

Also i screwed up, Shiori has 60 Taiji value so...even against someone with 61 Taiji value (hypothetically speaking) she won't do shit

Let me change that question then. Who is the character that has 61 Taikyoku value? Scans? Where was stated that the character has 61 Taikyoku value? So it's hypothetical not a clear fact. So using that as an example on validating the "difference of 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is a degree of transcendence" is a failed attempt.

Back