• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question regarding Akame's AP

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Okay so I checked Akame's page after realizing something.

Akame is 7C for trading blows with bloodlusted Wave who traded blows with evolved Incursio, which is Low 7B, now I know Tatsumi was only slightly holding back, but 7C and Low7B is a pretty massive difference.

Does this change something.

Oh that one....Yeah, Wave didn't fight Low7B Tatsumi at the time, have another one? I feel like someone addressed it.

Wave fought Low 7B Tatsumi in chapter 66

That chapter wasn't out at the time that thread finished

Wave did fight against 2nd form Incursio Tatsumi, and seemed to be hanging on. He seemed to be not faring very well, although he was surviving blows from him just fine.

You can make the argument that 2nd form Incursio was holding back during that fight with Wave (until Wave utilized Run's teigu), but the power gap between Wave and Tatsumi (while holding back) wasn't all that large.

The sheer fact he took some pretty serious blows from Tatsumi is a pretty good case.

Tatsumi may have heald back to prevent killing Wave, but he was fully serious in telling Wave to back off or he'll put him down.

Would this be an upgrade proposal for Wave? Perhaps

• Likely Low 7-B (Matched blows with Incursio Tatsumi)
makes sense, although I remember there was another reason why Wave was 7-C. It's likely because Wave's power exceeds the majority of the cast who were at Small Town level AP/Durability.

Note that if Wave's AP is changed, Akame's AP need to be adjusted for scaling as well.

So, if this is accepted, the guys currently at Town level move up to Small City level? Lubbock's durability would also scale, I think.

But he took hits from Wave and Cross Tail temporarily held Wave back. That's how it is for guys with higher durability than their AP sometimes.

He was trying to keep Wave done so he wouldn't interfere but he didn't want to kill him.

High 7C at least

How do you know he was putting effort? You just said he was only trying to keep him from interfering, not kill him.

1. The fact that he actually cares and is trying to disable a Wave instead of killing him

2. Tatsumi not only shows he's trying but both of them briefly match blows.

3 Not being serious at all would mean not only not physically exerting yourself, which Tatsumi is doing, but also seemingly not caring at all, which Tatsumi is doing,

I shall reread the chapter

Just found a couple quotes.

Tatsumi: "I not allow you to interfere"

Wave-"You and what army?!" "I'm coming Kurome!"

Tats:"I don't think so!"

They precede to match blows briefly.

Can someone get a scan? Page 10, 11 and 12 Chapter 66

I own the book. I've reread the chapter numerous times. We were stretching when we even made him Town level

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Chapter-066?id=259922#10

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Chapter-066?id=259922#11

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Chapter-066?id=259922#12

That doesn't change the fact that he still tanked multiple blows from him.

Doing it easily=/=Not being serious

Casual blows of which we really have no way of telling how much he's putting into it.

What we originally did was just take his original durability, which was MCB iirc and just up it because Tatsumi seemed to be putting out just enough that Wave was unable to take it after too long.

When did you do this? Because the chapter where they fough did not come out at the time of the thread

Back