• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question on 1-A Realms

Once I had an idea to write down: it was like a story a woman had to save "creation" and reality as a whole was like a Photoshop program where if you don't save the "file" gets erased. And even if reality gets erased you could start from nothing again. But I think that could scale to a 2-C.

@Warren Valion

Lucifer fell from Heaven and became the "Prince of the Powers of the Air" wandering around on earth with his demonic buddies.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@Warren Valion
Lucifer fell from Heaven and became the "Prince of the Powers of the Air" wandering around on earth with his demonic buddies.
Interesting.

Counting you, another guy in this thread, and my friend Joker, I now know three people attempting to write Heaven in their respective stories as a 1-A space. I've been writing a story for awhile that uses 1-A areas, but Heaven isn't one of them. I like how they described Gan being possibly 1-A in his story. You could probably do something similar, like have infinite layers of Heavens above the world, and then a "Heaven of Heavens" or "Throne of Heave" that exists as a 1-A area, a place where the Angels in the highest layer of Heaven only exist as an idea to the ones in the Heaven of Heavens/Throne. In Kabbalah, the thoughts of beings in the Throne are like actions to us, so this would make sense.

The World of Causes/Emanation

I don't think the Sephirot are a thing in DI

Though imagine if the Fifth World becomes a thing. Tier 0 woo

Back