• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about tiers, cosmology and dimensions

I am currently working on a verse and wanted to ask something about what tier it would be, to be capable of creating things within a high dimension, which lies above a not quantified multiverse.

By not quantified I mean not stated how many dimensions are within it/how large it is. It is only known that it has multiple universes and different timelines.

I drew a quick picture of it here

Probably shouldnt have used full size, but whatever

All help is appreciated. owo

Is that how the dimension was described in the verse itself? Also if the "dimension" is an object floating above something then the word dimension isn't being used in the geometric sense but instead referring to a realm/reality

That was just to imagine it better

It's a high dimension that connects the multiverse together and exists "above" all universes.

No matter in what parallel universe u die, you go to Noieverre, which only exists once.

Just the universe of iruna has a nigh infinite (possibly truly infinite) amount of realms and the devine tower being in a completely "secluded space", that can not be reached by physical means. Noieverre is above that too.

Is Noiverre called a dimension or is it stated to exist in a higher dimension?

"the world of high dimension"

Would need to check if I can find something else. I likely will though.

Currently on my phone, so it's kinda tough lol

From what I can tell, it's in a high dimension though. (The verse gets very confusing, since it seemes like not even the writers know, wether Iruna is a continent, planet, solar system, galaxy or universe. Maybe all of them?)

A dimension in the geometric sense is a parameter for measurement. A location can not be a dimension itself it can only be made of a certain number of dimensions, otherwise it isn't truly higher D the way we define it on this wiki

I did find something very interesting though. Even the sperate universes have realms within them, that have seperated/ off set times. More specifically, time doesnt flow everywhere the same in the universe/ all of the realms.

So basically the order of things go:

Many realms with offset time -> universe -> (Divine tower) -> parallel universes with different timelines -> Noieverre above all of them in a high(er) dimension

Back