• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Nero_(Canon,_Devil_May_Cry)/AogiriKira

This profile, while lacking links, did make me think a lil. As well, both the Dante and Vergil profiles linked on the profile have Tier 4 keys, scaling to Nightmare supposedly making a pocket dimension with a star. Made me think a lil, cuz it does (kinda) lessen the gap between the high tiers and the god tiers which bothered me for a while, since you got feats like Nero breaking Urizen's forcefield and slightly wounding him, as well as besting Sanctus who possessed and successfully controlled a significant portion of Sparda's power via the Devil Sword Sparda (unlike Arkham, who couldn't even control Force Edge successfully and turned into a blob), meaning that having high tiers like Nero be infinitely weaker than the God tiers is kinda wack. But, I do recall that there was a bit of fuss a while back about people changing Vergil to 4-A repeatedly without a CRT, so I thought perhaps DMC knowledgeables here have been down this road before.

TL;DR: are The Savior and Nightmare's supposed Tier 4 pocket dimensions legit and usable, or is this hokey and has been debunked prior?

Is this even for VSBW? It looks like for CSaP Wiki which isn't something we're concerned with.

Hmm, while nightmare can create pocket realities (based on the victim's fears) by that nightmare could create a celestial body if the victim for some reason fears them :v
The Savior realities are usable someone actually tried to use years before DMC hasnt even tier 3 but considering the controversy back in the day related DMC being higher than Tier 6 and matthew, the feats got abandoned and never used , but yeah the justification could be better.

Yeah, that's what I was making a reference to.
Anyways, I'm not a full on DMC expert but it does look legitmate from a glance unless there's context behind how it created those dimensions

Well, i believe it could be considered.

Nightmare also have some statements that he can destroy the Demon World when he is at full power, so i believe a higher tier for him should be considered and, of course, for DMC1 Dante and Nelo Angelo too, since they scale above him.

Also while im aware this was disregarded before, DMC3 had something about Beowulf having supernova power iirc, would that support this by any chance?

I checked CaF wiki they put Dante at 6-B but at the same time they has 3-A Mundus.

Does they also has different rule for scalling?

uh who would say that a jancky site sligthy less jancky that this site could upgrade DMC

Last edited:
I wouldn't say small, its pretty much big but not in VsB level.

Maybe they has different rules regarding of tier
I dunno what their mechanics of tiering and upgrade are....atleast here we have a easy to understand and perform methods for upgrading characters through CRTs.

But I wouldn't bother too much....

What suggests DMC3 twins > DMC4 Nero
because the only thing that made him stronger in the past was echidna a fodder ass demon who did a 7-B feat,
come on you cant say that echidna beats vergil in a fight not to mention the temen ni gru's demons are probably stronger than her, they were hand picked by sparda to protect the tower

After they get the boost from Yamato and Rebellion, they have the same raw power, but when Vergil and Dante get another boost from Force Edge they are most stronger than Nero with only have Yamato boost in DMC4, since in the end game, they have two swords with a part of Sparda's power instead of just one like Nero.

After they get the boost from Yamato and Rebellion, they have the same raw power, but when Vergil and Dante get another boost from Force Edge they are most stronger than Nero with only have Yamato boost in DMC4, since in the end game, they have two swords with a part of Sparda's power instead of just one like Nero.
Ah so it's at the very tail end of the game then. That works. Albeit, up until late game I'd say Nero is stronger, seeing as Arkham couldn't even handle Force Edge without turning into a blob, whereas Sanctus handled the Sparda proper without excessive issue.

Nero also beats 7-B demons easily to be fair, is the hole, Arkhans's unknowm AMP vs Sanctus's unknowm AMP
And Nero takes a big hole on Saviors power even without yamato.

Sanctus having more AMP makes far more sense than arkham.
Thought, the files on 3 tries to say Vergil gained a boost on battle 3.

That a valid argument to be made, they even say that the DSS reasoned with Sanctus, but then rejected him later. since he mention that he is not worthy of his full powers.

Although how strong he is comparable to Arkham is unknown.

you are looking at the wrong angle, Sanctus is capable of having more AMP than arkham, him reasonating with the sword means he is temporarly worthy of the power.

'' But that would mean nero is sparda level''
Blame Itsuno's favoritism for Nero :v

Considering the amount of times the recent novel states yamato is alot powerfull, even the smaller shards, i can see
Tier 4 in base without yamato
Low 2-C with yamato.
Higher with DT.

Edit: Low 2-C is still a place holder, Nero can be the same tier of Nightmare and full power savior.

Last edited:
'' But that would mean nero is sparda level''
Blame Itsuno's favoritism for Nero :v

Considering the amount of times the recent novel states yamato is alot powerfull, even the smaller shards, i can see
Tier 4 in base without yamato
Low 2-C with yamato.
Higher with DT.
Tbh Sparda ain't all that impressive anymore lol. The god tiers have pretty comfortably eclipsed him at this point, with Argosax, who was comparable to him, being solidly whooped and subsequently forgotten by Dante. Then, Urizen kicked Dante's ass even with the DSS and while in Devil Trigger, raising the power ceiling even higher

All told, come DMCV Sparda is respected more for how intelligently he used his power, and what he used it for

Back