• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theyre not even from the same verse so no.

Aside from some easter eggs, theyre entirely seperate. DC even refused Mike Careys request of using DC characters. The only similarity is, if you can call it that, is thay The Unwritten is published by Vertigo but that doesnt really means they exists in the same universe.

I have seen that video, and frankly, the guys reasoning doesnt make sense. He assumed that because theres some Vertigo easter eggs and because its published by Vertigo, then they should be in the same verse while ignoring the fact that Vertigo is seperate from DC aside from some select comics and that The Unwritten even had a cross over event with another Vertigo series, which is the Fables, showing that Fables is part of the Unwritten. Are they from the same verse? No, the writers said the events are not canon to Fables.

Due to how this verse work, what you need is a definite, official proof and not just assumptions and some easter eggs.

I see, I'm currently reading the series so I appreciate the input. That would make sense since if the author had the permission to use DC characters then he would've put Superman directly in the intro of his 1st issue.

I have one more question regarding about the correlation of dimensionality and the heirarchy, I read your post about it, does the series state or imply anything in particular about a story not being dimensionally bound or something similar? You said that there are upper world stories that would also imply that there are lower world stories in the heirarchy, I'm addressing this bit because I have a question, are the 'lower world stories' not dimensionally bound as well?

Scans from blogposts url would be gladly appreciated. My current deivce(chrombook) blocks imgur.

Yes, there are lower world stories. This has been explained many times in the series, the stories are stacked on top of one another. I'll give an even more in depth explanation later after I sleep and when I'm on my laptop

Sandman31 is very seldom active in the wiki nowadays.

Back