• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about the dimensional tiering

So, destroying a 3-D universe is rated at 3-A

meanwhile

Destroying a 3-D universe + time is rated at Low 2-C

So what would destroying a 2-D universe + time be rated at ?

Antvasima said:
I do not know. Sorry,
What's the point of this comment ?

I don't want to offend you or anything, but if you don't have anything to say, don't say anything.

I tend to reply to almost every thread that I notice here.

Anyway, our tiering system is not built for handling the sort of scenario that you described, so I doubt that anybody can answer the question.

There's no such thing as a two-dimensional universe.

At any rate. 2 + 1D = 3D, that's 10-C unless more information is presented.

do we know the lenght of a second? If yes it would be possible to know the 3-d volume of the timespace universe with a known age and size right?

Back