• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Subjective Reality

So there‘s an egg that reflects off people thoughts and desires and can make those things manifest

For example in the verse someone wanted to save their mentor and the egg created an alternate reality where they saved their mentor due to the egg making the person’s desire manifest and become reality

Is this subjective reality?

Well, I don't think so.

In this kind of situations, unreality has to be a part of it.

Subjective Reality is the power that allows the user to manipulate the boundary between reality and unreality. It allows the user to induce reality to what is fiction, fantasy or imaginary, bringing them into existence, as well as turning facts, entities and events into unreality, vanishing them as if they were a mere dream or illusion.

What you exemplified seemed more like an AP feat to me

Well, I don't think so.

In this kind of situations, unreality has to be a part of it.

What you exemplified seemed more like an AP feat to me
Well it was just a thought/desire that wasn’t real but this egg made that thought/desire manifest into reality and actually happen that reflected off the person’s thought/desire

I can see creation but how would this Be an AP feat?

I see so making your thoughts/desires become reality isn’t enough for subjective reality?
I mean, if that's all, then yeah, It's not enough. Because even in a simple creation feat, characters should think about that thing before they create it. So there has to be "unreality" in this creation so that it can be subjective reality.

I mean, if that's all, then yeah, It's not enough. Because even in a simple creation feat, characters should think about that thing before they create it. So there has to be "unreality" in this creation so that it can be subjective reality.
Well creation is creating something from nothingness, but the creation here strictly comes from desire/thoughts instead of it being thought and then created. Since the thing is manifested purely desire/thoughts. I do see what you’re talking about though.

Back