• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About SOL Fairy Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konaguna said:
I already said I hated Fairy tail with a passion, though I will complain over this since light standards are really strict here.

Bending light isn't light and being unable to devour your own light which is supposed to be natural just like very other just does not work

All of this is just another Statements>Feats discussion that shouldn't even be questioned
As i said light standard is going on, and answer me why a light manipulator can't bend light when manipulation means doing anything with any element

If you hate it, why do you even hang around the discussion threads and participate... I'm not joining Highschool DxD or SAO threads because I know I'd be going in with a bias because I despise those series which isn't fair to the discussions

Let me debunk this really quick.

Natsu eats natural flames, seen in many many instances

Here it's suggested Magic here compes from it's respective natural element

So why can't natsu eat his own flames?

because Mashima is a dumbass

Seriously though, it's because just like his flames, sting like is magical and that's it

It's even called dragonslaying magic, because it's just that, magic with unnatural properties

Eating his own flames is a nothing more than a limitation of slayers in general. If ur argument was that Natsu can eat natural flames but can't eat his own flames on top of the flames of other basic fire wizards then you'd have a point but seeing as he can eat the flames of basic fire wizards u don't.

And everything is called "magic" in FT what kind of argument is that?

it's magic because it bends, it's literally on his profile :/

How was sting supposed to have natural light if he can't consume it? it means that it's magically been altered to not fit his digestive system.

Other slayers can eat the element of a diferent slayer tho. Like Zancrow with Natsu's Fire.

Konaguna said:
How was sting supposed to have natural light if he can't consume it? it means that it's magically been altered to not fit his digestive system.
Jeez, a massive portion of the ppl on this thread- almost all being FT fans- have come to the same conclusion that Sting isn't using light, it wasn't an argument that most of us were supporting.

Natsu eats fire> convert into magic> use magic to create fire> then eat it again

No power gain here, just waste of time for slayers

And konaguna you did a greate job to drailed the thread

Konaguna said:
it's magic because it bends, it's literally on his profile :/

Um Light CAN in fact bend. Dont get why people contine to say it cant. This is something you learn in middle school. Bill nye had a episode on or you can just look up on youtube Light can bend https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fD1544bM_c4

Natural light bends through reflection/retraction or whatever it's called.

He literally shoot "light" like energy beams, ever heard of light standards?

Sit down boy, you know nothing

Konaguna said:
I think you're misunderstanding something. It's not that Sting can't eat light, he can. The thing is, he's not the light dragon slayer, he's the white dragon slayer. That's why he has stuff like the Stigmata that slows down movement and his attacks are called things like Holy Nova. His magic isn't pure light to begin with.
Stingslight

Ahhh, I see. I got carried away, I thought Thai had something to do with fairy tail becoming sub relativistic

Konaguna said:
Natural light bends through reflection/retraction or whatever it's called.

He literally shoot "light" like energy beams, ever heard of light standards?

Sit down boy, you know nothing
Im aware of refraction and defraction are and stings lights is laser form. Light is still being bent on way or thy other. Sting made it bend, it didnt do it by itself. All im sayin is saying it isnt light beacuse it bends,when light/lasers can be bent through a method, is wrong.

Jean Pierre kurosaki said:
Random's opinion: I've seen people trying to downplay and say that if Sting's laser was really light speed, then it should have crossed the whole planet, implying the attack has that range o_O.

It is not considered SoL here because they say it is magic-based not real light, and that would contradict other certain feats.
We use Laxus's Lightning as real dint we?

If it displays the properties of Light, this is irrelevant unless Laxus is also false.

How many times are we gonna have to go over this

Laxus's magic is extremely similar to real life Lightning, it has shown real life similarities to Lightning and functions the same, Stings elemental magic is not light, it's Holy element, it acts like white energy and functions like Ark from NNT, it has shown 0 similarities to real light, such as staying straight, reflecting, and having no physical form, it's not light and completely different from reality, that's why it's not Light Speed, not because it's magic based

We should close this

Whoah Dude Chill, I never said it wasn't legit, I said it was the other way around and that's why we accept Laxus

I never went against it.

Oops, sorry, didn't mean to be hostile, it's just that we get this topic a lot, point is to anyone else who thinks Stings Magic is Light Speed, it's not, it doesn't have enough evidence, unless the manga in the future directly says, yeah, the magic is Speed of Light, then it's not light speed, alright we can probably close this now

I know, I never went against it

Anyway,
Release_Missiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back