• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About Smurf Hax

So if a person's magic is directly governed by a 4D/low 2-C plane, is described as a force that unifies different worlds, and the source of their magic (like mana, for example) is able to travel across space-times freely, would that make the potency of that magic 4D?

I don't see how it is related to potency, I more over interpret this as some type of omnipresence.

That something is 4D as in nature.

Omnipresence and 4D range won't give you any potency because they are not factors for calculating potency to begin with.

That something is 4D as in nature.

Omnipresence and 4D range won't give you any potency because they are not factors for calculating potency to begin with.
So something that unifies worlds would, under your logic, be 4D.

But using that thing in an attack is not 4D, because it's omnipresent, even though the omnipresent thing itself is what's being used as an attack.

As usual, I wish I knew what the hell you're on about.

I never clarified the first one as 4D.

What I stated is, that traveling across space-time continuum freely could be 4D range omnipresence.

Once again, why would this be any factor for potency?

So if a person's magic is directly governed by a 4D/low 2-C plane, is described as a force that unifies different worlds, and the source of their magic (like mana, for example) is able to travel across space-times freely, would that make the potency of that magic 4D?
I think as long as that shit affects the whole plane it gets the 4D part

Qualitatively speaking I feel like it would be 4D, but potency-wise it would need feats showing that the character is always employing the entire source. Thinking of it in mundane ways, even if you had water reserves deep as the ocean, you can only get so much of it to come out of the kitchen sink at once.

Qualitatively speaking I feel like it would be 4D, but potency-wise it would need feats showing that the character is always employing the entire source. Thinking of it in mundane ways, even if you had water reserves deep as the ocean, you can only get so much of it to come out of the kitchen sink at once.
Thank you, I'll keep this in mind.

If the magic itself is responsible has a feat on that scale, like making/fusing higher-dimensional constructs or the like, then sure.

Back