• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about SMT High tiers (1-A)

A question about SMT Top tiers (and megadolaon)
Can they get around high godly regen?
I know some get non existence erasure (though I assume that is intended for every 1-A just hasn’t been added yet.)

and the same question for Megadolaon.

I just ask because Some debates I’m having involving SMT involve if they get get past high godly regen.

I don't really see why any Megido/Almighty attack would bypass regen. You can heal from their damage just fine.

Also while I dont think they can negate such regen per se, they have lots of way to incap or potentially strip the ability.

The question about megado-spells is because of the whole EE stuff.

and ways to strip the abilitiy how? (Just a general question.)

The Almighty-Type is not designed for things like this. It mostly does resistance negation. The Megiddo-line still erases but doesn't negates such regeneration.

So, they can incap but not kill those with High godly regen?

Edit: also slightly off topiv question, but there ability to damage and destroy information and non existsnt physiology (assuming that wasn’t axed) should get past Mid-godly regen right.?

Last edited:
Back