• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions regarding the cosmology

Hey, I just had a question regarding the cosmology of MegaTen. This isn't a CRT by any means, more so me having a quick shower thought.

As known by most already the MegaTen cosomology is structured and themed around the seifrot tree, in which the existence of one realm is shaped and defined by the realm before it.

However a recent CRT has given me questions about a specific realm within this structure. The world in question being SMTV's "Da'at".

The worlds of Assiah, Yetzariah, and Beriah were already accepted and established to be a 1 dimensional "speration" between each other, however as also accepted it seems as though the "final world" (for the sake of the tree of life), Aztiluth was stated to exist in a state of complete "separation" or "inaccessiblelity" from the other worlds it proceeds, with there being other scans to confirm it getting a clean 1-A rating.

My question is this: If we treat the distance between Aztiluth and Beriah as "inaccessible" to each other, would we then consider the world of Da'at, the abyss that fills said void of separation, a High 1-B dimensional plane?

From the context of Aztiluth, being 1-A from its distance (I'm aware of the CRT explaining why "concepts" in MegaTen are all-inclusive summinations of an abstract idea) it would seem to imply the distance between the 2 worlds would be theoretically dimensionally infinite, if one can't reach the Aztiluth world with the same dimensional jump of the previously established worlds.

But hey, I'm relatively new to SMT5 so maybe there is something I'm missing

We’ve already discussed this, in private, long ago. Part of the revision, so it stands to say we won’t reveal anything about it at this time.

Back