• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Samus' intelligence

Is there any reason that on Samus Aran's profile page, under intelligence, it only talks about her combat skills and adaptability, but skips over her intelligence completely? What sort of intelligence section is that?

I wrote that intelligence section with what I knew about Samus while trying not to go into an essay about it. Admittedly, I'm no Metroid expert, but I already mentioned her specialties: hand-to-hand, marksmanship, and acrobatics as well as her familiarity with alien species.

What would you like to add in particular?

Well, in addition to combat intelligence, it was also mentioned that she's skilled and utilizing all sorts of alien technology. To me, the listings of feats are great where they are; the only thing missing is a specific rating. For example, perhaps Genius level sounds good, or at least Gifted intelligence.

@DarkDragonMedeus

Although that's our official current rating system, I personally dislike it since it's blanket terminology and we can't really compare intelligence without feats, statements, and showings.

Back