• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About new 1-A Description

Can We stiil scaling 1-A Cosmology
without Infinite Dimension right now. I See from new Description it doesn't said need to be transend concept of time or dimension. just said it need to be Aleph 2 Dimension?

That is... good question. Back then as long as you can prove higher dimension, behave as a higher dimension(showing superiority either r/f or uncountable infinite) and said character are above or transcend the concept of dimension as a whole (plus some other proof), even without mention infinite, the character can get 1-A aka (Root and SMT characters). Not sure how it is right now.

You can be a 1-A without infinite hierarcy of higher-dimension. Just stated beyond the very concept of dimension(with context) is enough to be 1-A.
Also indeed you can be 1-A if the "size" is equivalent to Aleph-2

You can be a 1-A without infinite hierarcy of higher-dimension. Just stated beyond the very concept of dimension(with context) is enough to be 1-A.
Also indeed you can be 1-A if the "size" is equivalent to Aleph-2
But why dc will get downgraded?

Cosmology revisions out of writers being dumb, but it's still up in the air from what I'm hearing.

Puedes ser un 1-A sin jerarquía infinita de mayor dimensión. Simplemente dicho más allá del concepto mismo de dimensión (con contexto) es suficiente para ser 1-A.
Además, de hecho, puede ser 1-A si el "tamaño" es equivalente a Aleph-2
what exactly is aleph 2

Aleph 0: infinite
Aleph 1: uncountable infinite
Aleph 2: uncountable infinite than aleph 1
This process repeat for other aleph as well.

Can We stiil scaling 1-A Cosmology
without Infinite Dimension right now. I See from new Description it doesn't said need to be transend concept of time or dimension. just said it need to be Aleph 2 Dimension?
Not necessarily, the aleph-2 standard is simply just a representative of the inaccessible gap between 1-A characters to below; so whatever substituting that mentioned point would qualify. (Yeah, I used the exact same answer that I wrote from this thread.)

No problem.
I just wanted to ask one more question. to be low 1-A you have to destroy or create infinite countless dimensions or Aleph-1, but how would that be described in a work to be considered? would transcending existence be an example? Would transcending existence be enough to be aleph-1? If not could you give examples?

I just wanted to ask one more question. to be low 1-A you have to destroy or create infinite countless dimensions or Aleph-1, but how would that be described in a work to be considered? would transcending existence be an example? Would transcending existence be enough to be aleph-1? If not could you give examples?
U should explain like this
Low 1-A Cosmology
Infinite D Have an Infinite Dimension

Aleph 1D
Exist outside Infinite D. No matter what if U Add more Dimensions in Infinite D
Infinite Dimensions. It cannot reach to Aleph 1D Anyways.

Low 1-A Cosmology

Aleph 1D
ok, but about the question how would it be an example of this in the work?

Low 1-A Cosmology

Aleph 1D
you also said that the overvoid is high 1-A because it sees 1-A beings as fiction, but wouldn't that be like Aleph-3 in relation to Aleph-2?

ok, but about the question how would it be an example of this in the work?
Is describe like this in work for Low 1-A example Is Beyonder(Pre-retcon) that he said he exist in beyond realm that cannot reach to anyways and have more power thousand or million time than infinite Dimension Combined.

I was looking at akuto sai profile and it is said that he is probably high outversal, but as if the anti-universe transcends stories that have Aleph-2 hierarchies then he would be Aleph-3, so how high outversal?
I dont know alot about sai akuto it just consider "likely". I think dont trust it to much.

I dont know alot about sai akuto it just consider "likely". I think dont trust it to much.
I think there should be only outversal and high outversal, since there is no way to reach high outversal by stacking infinities, aleph-1 would be for outversal and aleph-2 upwards would be outversal+.

I was looking at akuto sai profile and it is said that he is probably high outversal, but as if the anti-universe transcends stories that have Aleph-2 hierarchies then he would be Aleph-3, so how high outversal?
Because the Anti-universe is above TLOI's story hierarchy. Basically:

High 1-B cosmology
1-A characters
High 1-A TLOI
The Anti-Universe

Here is an explanation blog:

Because the Anti-universe is above TLOI's story hierarchy. Basically:

High 1-B cosmology
1-A characters
High 1-A TLOI
The Anti-Universe

Here is an explanation blog:
but wouldn't transcending 1-A characters be Aleph-3 and so on?

but wouldn't transcending 1-A characters be Aleph-3 and so on?
Normally yes, however, TLOI's story hierarchy has infinite layers, and no matter how much one wants, the one thing they can't deny is the TLOI making it completely inaccessible to 1-A and 1-A+ which qualifies for High 1-A. At least from what I understood.

Normally yes, however, TLOI's story hierarchy has infinite layers, and no matter how much one wants, the one thing they can't deny is the TLOI making it completely inaccessible to 1-A and 1-A+ which qualifies for High 1-A. At least from what I understood.
so if the anti-universe transcends TLOl's story which is high 1-A, would the anti-universe be tier 0?

so if the anti-universe transcends TLOl's story which is high 1-A, would the anti-universe be tier 0?
No. That would be just a layer into High 1-A due to no further context given at best. Even then the Anti-Universe is completely unknown to us. At least that's what the author wants. I think the High 1-A comes from the void body where TLOI "upgrades" Akuto. So it would be like:

High 1-B Cosmology
1-A afterlife characters
High 1-A TLOI and Void Body
Unknown Anti-Universe.

Basically it's really complicated lol

Back