• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Mind Manipulation...

So...this has probably been brought up before, but I just want to make sure just in case...

Is resistance to magic/supernatural/ability based mind manipulation also counted as resistance to purely biological mind manipulation?

I don't think it should (just my opinion).

Also, by purely biological....I literally mean neurosurgery. So it wouldn't negate durability or be especially practical in a VS battle given SBA, but it would still be nice to have this conversation.

Mind Manipulation is itself supernatural, and since the human (or good the standard character) has one mind, resisting it being manipulated would grant general Mind Manipulated (limited by the grade of the power).

Of course, that do not save from attacks that indirectly affect the mind, such Body Puppetry or ÔäóBrain Manipulation" since they do not control the mind if not control or alter your body; similar with EE, being immune to Mind Manipulation wouldn't prevent it to be erased (along with body and soul).

Actually, there's no such a thing as physical Mind Manipulation, the mind itself is not physical; however, anything affecting the senses or brain would make the mind "malfunction".

Brain and Neural Manipulation can alter to mind indirectly, yes, other powers can be Biologic, Organic, Senses and Electricity Manipulation; at the end it depends of how the power works.

Back