• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

question abt durability negation vs. mind hax

okay so say there is a character (a) who enters someone’s mind (character b or whatever)

then like character b kills that person in their mind which ends up killing character a (outside of the mind) where they die in real time idk

would this be durability negation or is it just straight up mind manipulation

okayy ty

i also wanna ask, if that character done whatever i stated and already has mind manipulation in their own profile, would it be possible if they also have durability negation separately? like (durability negation via mind manipulation) or none bc mind manipulation can already negate/bypass durability anyway

okayy ty

i also wanna ask, if that character done whatever i stated and already has mind manipulation in their own profile, would it be possible if they also have durability negation separately? like (durability negation via mind manipulation) or none bc mind manipulation can already negate/bypass durability anyway
It would be "Durability negation via Mind Manipulation"

Mind manipulation is durability negation, unless the mind manipulation is unconventional in that it must first interact with the surface of a target and the target's physical stats have an influence on whether or not it works. Generally, a mental attack has nothing to do with how tough the surface of the target is. Psychic powers are often non-physical, unless there are physical factors involved, such as "psychic energy" being used to something physical, or telekinesis being used for lifting something physical.

Back