• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about matter manipulation

This character (physically 7-A) via matter manipulation is able to disintegrate the whole Earth on sub-atomic level. So, tier of this character is 5-B or still 7-A?

7-A, 5-B with matter manipulation is the bare minimum.

He could probably get full 5-B, but it depends.

Though it could also just be range for the hax and it simply doesn't get any tier.

I think destroying the earth on a subatomic level is actually Low 4-C, I recall a calc about that or something.

Anyway, if there's a clear distinction between their physical strength and the power of their matter manipulation then what Triforce already said would be correct. 7-A, 5-B / Low 4-C via matter manipulation.

The tier via matter manipulation would be misleasing, with explaining how the powers works and its range is fine.

There's two types of atomization, sub-atomic atomization and stuff. One is AP-based, you're AP is so high that you can basically atomize shit and hax-based which doesn't usually scales to AP. Depending on which two.

I think the Low 4-C would be misleading, putting it would makes people believe that it would only affect to those with Low 4-C durability or lower, and that would atomize something at the size of Saturn. I wouldn't qualify haxxed powers.

Back