• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about inclusion of more "varying" Pokémon profiles ?

Is it possible for the main characters and antagonists of the Mystery Dungeon games & Pokemon Ranger games get their own profiles ? They seem to be different enough from the Main Games to have profiles, and i can easily gather feats about them . The problem is they scale to much higher feats than the average protagonists. The Guardian Sign's Pokemon Ranger Game & the Explorers of Time Mystery Dungeon games are the ones i'd like to include .

Was wondering this too. In fact didn't someone make a thread requesting for Mystery Dungeon Pokemon to have their own pages separated from the main series ones?

I see. We can continue it here. I was also thinking about adding Pokemon Ranger profile. They are an fascinating concept AND have uber-level feats up theri sleeve, just like the Dungeon.

Somewhat of a bump. While we are at it, in Super Mystery Dungeon & the Ranger games ONLY , should we include feats from Post-Game in "Post-Game" key ? We accepted something similar to this on previous profiles ( Xenoverse ) .

The main ( really only ) problem I see with this is that we will eventually get on the road / topic of " Legendary Scaling to Main Protagonists " . Yes this is an alternate universe , but they still scale to Legendaries in the end like the Main Protagonists of the Main Games do.

Same with the Pokemon Ranger games. Especially Guardian Signs. Their regular pokemon ( it's a fricking Pichu BTW , not even Pikachu ) can keep up with the Creation Trio of their games.

Bump. Because Post-Game Super Mystery Dungeon Protagonists , the Pokemon Rangers , ALL of the accomplishments for the Main Protagonists Post-Game content ( Sun , Moon , Calem , etc etc ) are pretty dang important, but would require a "Post-Game" key for anything ridiculously outlandish . Before you guys say Pokémon Post-Game comtent isn't allowed, explain why we accepted : Battle Tree , Title Defense , World Tournament , characters from the Frontier Brains , and even the rematches are a part of the profiles ? That is all Post-Completion of the Game.

I would also like to include more "Post-Game" material from the Main Games, especially some from the AU Super Mystery Dungeon .

I see. I will do it in a few.

When i went on youtube and told them this , someone replied : " It is inconsistent to the series as a whole that the Protagonists of all the games cannot fight a Legendary" . Boy I can name so many examples off the top of my head that they have done so.

- In a Pokemon Ranger games [ Guardian Signs ] , whose main partner is no more than a Pichu , held his own against many of the most formidable legendaries , the sealed forms of the entirety of Creation Trio , and even Arceus until he talked them down. If you think the pokemon are just going to sit there while you scan them like game mechanics, you are sorely mistakened. The important thing to note is that in terms of the Legendary Trio , despite everything, it was one member after the other, not a moment to catch his breath.

- Super Mystery Dungeon - The protagonists take on a multitude of Legendaries , the most notable being Yveltal and Dark Matter, someone whom can easily control Yveltal.

- Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time - The protagonists beat Grovyle who was clearing the Lake Trio as if they were fodder. They managed to hold their own against "Primal Dialga" , more than likely because he was bloodlusted , means he wasn't pulling his punches. They managed to do so until they could calm him down

- Pokemon XD - Gales of Darkness has you fighting an vastly amped Lugia . Since we have Post-Game stuff, let me not remind you that in the Orre Region, the final boss is a legendary user.

- If Pokken Tournament counts, the player fights Evil Mega Mewtwo twice .Enough said...

- Most of the Main Protagonists in the Games ( Sun , Calem , Lucas , Gold , Nate , Brendan , NOT Red ) are seen taking on the Legendaries of their region, the most notable being the Platinum / Sinnoh protagonists ( Lucas and Dawn ) , who held their own against the Unsealed Form of Giratina . After the legendary fights in every region, it was NEVER stated they had trouble with the Elite Four & Champions canonically. However I'll drop kick those cans of worms before they fester again.

- FYI , just to add, the above protagonist's Post-Game feats has them fighting legendaries as well.

- Rumble World also has you fighting nearly EVERY Legendary.

- Don't assume the Manga doesn't have examples of it. The anime is notorious for doing it. Alain fighting 50% Zygarde , owning 10% Zygarde and temporarily fighting against the Primal Beasts , Ash's Sceptile defeating Darkrai and Pikachu & stalemating an even stronger Latios ( albeit it's too inconsistent to add ) , Ash's Pikachu hurting Zapdos (also inconsistent) , Noivern and Talonflame taking on two of the Bird Trio , etetc. The most notable example being when Red defeated Mewtwo in Pokemon Generations.

Back